PDA

View Full Version : Eric Snow as an analyst

King_melo
11-20-2008, 07:08 AM
I actually enjoy watching NBA TV. But lately I've been getting annoyed with Eric Snow. He is soooo damn boring. He's so boring he makes Andre Aldridge seem like Dick Vital. He has insight of course but he just doesn't have the enthusiam or charisma. However, i do like NBA TV bringing in Gary Payton and Chris Webber. They're like a poor mans chuck and Kenny. They need to bring back the real coach carter Fred Carter for the NBA TV highlights. Anyway, pretty much anybody feel like Eric Snow sucks?

cubulls
11-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Delonte West would be a better analyst...

Lakers4ItAll
11-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Never been a fan of him

Fool
11-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Eric Snow's wife is named DeShawn.

"For real?" DeShawn Stevenson said when I told him the news. "Dang. I ain't no girl, though. There's more DeShawn guys than girls."

"For real?" Jarvis Hayes also said when I told him the news. "That's unique, isn't it?"

"So you're trying to say DeShawn's got a girl's name?" Antawn Jamison said.

thedfactor
11-20-2008, 12:10 PM

haha man he's got some funny videos out there...

fatpat1116
11-20-2008, 12:20 PM
haha totally agree man snow is terrible i have been watching like every night lately hes so quiet and hes always mumbling he talks like he played slow and boring its nothing personal against him hes just soo boring and a terrible choice for the analyst job he and Andre Aldridge have no chemistry and it always seems as tho Aldridge drags snow through the show and tries to keep things moving. Also i agree that c webb and the glove are an awesome team especially with everyone's favorite basketball guy Ahmad Rashad runnin the show. They always have somethin funny to say and they always keep it real if a player sucks they just come right out and say it. I think there doin a really good job especially for there first time on tv.

kingkobe
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
GP and C-Webb are terrible. Most of the times Webber doesnt have anything to say. He just sits there and stares at GP while he spurts his slang non-sense. Even against the Lakers why are they bringing up the finals, 9th game into the season?

Pau didnt even know what to say to any of that cuz now obviously they are a different team. I mean let the finals go already. The Lakers know they messed up and they have clearly made an effort on the defensive end.

Talk about the current game and how Chicago was able to catch up to them. Or about Rose. Or about Bynum struggling on the O.

And most of the other times all 3 of them are talking together and you can't understand what they are talking about. Ahmad Rashad is always trying to lead the conversation somewhere until GP comes in and goes "Ooooooo" "Oh Nooooooooo" and then Chris Webber just starts laughing with him.

Its a first class comedy show. I love watching them just for how bad they are.

Gibby23
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
GP and Webber suck. They try and badmouth older players like Ben Wallace, atleast he is still in the NBA. They act like they know what it takes to win and what each team needs to do when they have never won anything except for GP who was going to contending teams at the end of his career. They are trying too hard to be like Chuck and Kenny.

BK-TY
11-20-2008, 03:08 PM
I dunno. I find Eric Snow insightful. I agree he could stand to inject a little passion into his comments, especially when giving his point of view on current situations and how they relate to when he played for relevant teams. He may not be the most exciting analyst but there are, and have been, a LOT worse.

I like Chris Webber but GP is a little over the top for me. It pains me to see illiterate brothers clowning on National TV and sometimes being the butt of jokes. I think that the broadcast where they interviewed Kobe and Webber and GP started going at it while Ahmad just sat there was THE WORST.

Charles Barkley wasn't the most eloquent analyst and neither was Magic but they at least KNEW what they were talking about. GP sometimes leaves me feeling like... huh :confused:. Webber's not the best either but he seems like he's more in touch with what is going on in the locker rooms and he usually askes intelligent and insightful questions.

_Sn1P3r_
11-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Haha, it would be funny. He'd be talking in slang and all 'gangster'.

DreamShaker
11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I enjoy GP and Webber....they add nothing for insight half the time but they are a change of pace from guys like Mashburn on ESPN that are as boring as all get-out....and GP is a douche bag of course he's gonna bad-mouth players....

haircanada
11-20-2008, 05:28 PM
hes igghhtt

futureheisman
11-20-2008, 05:35 PM
me either never been a fan of him