PDA

View Full Version : A letter to Donnie Walsh

ElishaJ1030
11-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Thank you for all that you've done for the Knicks so far. I would like to have u ponder these moves to not only put us in the playoffs, but make us more appealing the next two offseasons.

1st thing I would do is make Marbury sit out until he tells us that he'll come down off his high horse. The next thing that I would like to see you do is make a call to the Blazers and Bobcats. Ask the Blazers to send a pick to the Bobcats along with Lafrentz to us. Then we would send Eddy Curry to Charlotte and have you bring in Wallace and Mardy Collins

Port gains: Gerald Wallace and Mardy Collins

NY: gains Lafrentz

CHA: Eddy Curry and pick

I would then call Mike Dunleavy and offer him David Lee and Quentin Richardson for Marcus Camby.

Our team will look like a solid playoff team

Center: Camby
Power : ZBO
SMALL: Wilson
Shootin: Jamal
POINT: DUhon

bench: Nate, Jefferies, Ewing Jr, Danilo, Roberson,Malik Rose, Raef Lafrentz, Jerome James and Stephon Marbury....

Mr Walsh, if you complete these trades, over 51mil dollars come off the books at seasons end.

marvILLous
11-19-2008, 11:25 PM
wtf? lol

Twistedheat
11-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Thank you for all that you've done for the Knicks so far. I would like to have u ponder these moves to not only put us in the playoffs, but make us more appealing the next two offseasons.

1st thing I would do is make Marbury sit out until he tells us that he'll come down off his high horse. The next thing that I would like to see you do is make a call to the Blazers and Bobcats. Ask the Blazers to send a pick to the Bobcats along with Lafrentz to us. Then we would send Eddy Curry to Charlotte and have you bring in Wallace and Mardy Collins

Port gains: Gerald Wallace and Mardy Collins

NY: gains Lafrentz

CHA: Eddy Curry and pick

I would then call Mike Dunleavy and offer him David Lee and Quentin Richardson for Marcus Camby.

Our team will look like a solid playoff team

Center: Camby
Power : ZBO
SMALL: Wilson
Shootin: Jamal
POINT: DUhon

bench: Nate, Jefferies, Ewing Jr, Danilo, Roberson,Malik Rose, Raef Lafrentz, Jerome James and Stephon Marbury....

Mr Walsh, if you complete these trades, over 51mil dollars come off the books at seasons end.

Not on the team anymore sir....

Duncan = Donkey
11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
why would you get rid of david lee?

king4day
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Wallace for Curry and a non lottery pick.....pass

Giaps
11-20-2008, 03:23 AM
Knicks forum...

18colts29
11-20-2008, 03:36 AM