PDA

View Full Version : Rangers vs. Senators

tusc31
11-19-2008, 08:20 PM
i grew a hate for Jarko Rutuu when he threw the puck at Lundquist during the shootout, and tried takin a cheap shot at Staal's head this past week... cant wait to play them again becuase i feel Orr, Dubinsky, and Staal are going to put a target on this clowns chest.....

OPINIONS???

C-Rod
11-19-2008, 11:52 PM
:eyebrow:they better do something , after tonight's performance ????? The first two periods were the worst they played all year !!!!

messleetch94
11-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Orr and Mar, the most physical of the dmen, will be gunning for him. He's a clown who couldn't even hold Lundqvist's jock strap.

theRANGEREAGLES
11-20-2008, 07:51 PM
i knew rutuu was dirty, but not that dirty. i can't believe no body fought him with what he was doing to our team. i just hope we can get a big win to help regain lundqvist's confidence after that loss, maybe even his first shutout of the year.

rocowear21
11-20-2008, 09:12 PM
nobody fought rutuu because rutuu is kinda like a smaller avery, he just trys to get under our skin, he is worthless and he only goes out to hurt people before that game he just came off a suspen

SLY WILLIAMS
11-22-2008, 10:16 AM
i knew rutuu was dirty, but not that dirty. i can't believe no body fought him with what he was doing to our team. i just hope we can get a big win to help regain lundqvist's confidence after that loss, maybe even his first shutout of the year.

Guys often want to fight Rutuu but he plays a cowards game. He throws cheap shots and then runs from fights. Or he makes it look like he will fight then doesnt after the other guy drops his gloves. He will fight on occasion but not against a real fighter like Orr. Rutuu has been pulling this dirty crap for years. He even injured Jagr in the Olympics. Sooner or later a guy like Orr has to go after him and give him no choice but to get pummeled when we can afford to kill a 5 minute major penalty.