11-19-2008, 05:15 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/preview2008/news/story?id=3701261

Lots of teams getting no love there.

Devils05
11-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Schlabach picked you guys

noturnormalhero
11-19-2008, 06:38 PM
The Big East is stacked again. A lot of teams that have a good chance to make it into the Tourney. ACC , North Carolina definitely on top as of now. Duke behind them. Then it's a toss up. I just hope the Canes could make the tourney again. 4 of 5 starters coming back with much needed rebounding help in McGowan, should be a good year. DYING for this program to finally make it's way up and continue going up.

LivingThroughMe
11-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Schlabach picked you guys

Haha, I didn't scroll down to the second table! I think its funny how everyone picked NC to win the title, with the exception of one Louisiville. I guess I just really hate the "experts".

LivingThroughMe
11-19-2008, 06:55 PM
The Big East is stacked again. A lot of teams that have a good chance to make it into the Tourney. ACC , North Carolina definitely on top as of now. Duke behind them. Then it's a toss up. I just hope the Canes could make the tourney again. 4 of 5 starters coming back with much needed rebounding help in McGowan, should be a good year. DYING for this program to finally make it's way up and continue going up.

You guys looked really good in last years tournament I thought, I think a tournament berth is highly probable.

Devils05
11-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Haha, I didn't scroll down to the second table! I think its funny how everyone picked NC to win the title, with the exception of one Louisiville. I guess I just really hate the "experts".8 picked MSU to win the Big Ten but only 4 put us in the Final Four so I have mixed views.

LivingThroughMe
11-19-2008, 07:32 PM
8 picked MSU to win the Big Ten but only 4 put us in the Final Four so I have mixed views.

Yeah, just remember that theres never all 1 seeds (well, except last year) in the final four. So who cares who the favorites are? :smoking:

noturnormalhero
11-19-2008, 08:38 PM
You guys looked really good in last years tournament I thought, I think a tournament berth is highly probable.

Yeah , they played well. Without that horrible start in the first half against Texas where we let shooters shoot wide open shots all day long, we should have had that. Almost pulled off that huge comeback too lol.

SidTheKid
11-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Haha, I didn't scroll down to the second table! I think its funny how everyone picked NC to win the title, with the exception of one Louisiville. I guess I just really hate the "experts".

I hate the experts too. With the exception of a few, they always pick conventionally when filling out their brackets and never make upset picks.

noturnormalhero
11-19-2008, 09:43 PM
I hate the experts too. With the exception of a few, they always pick conventionally when filling out their brackets and never make upset picks.

Very true lol

WI Sports Fan
11-21-2008, 03:30 PM
That a boy, Joe Lunardi.