PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV Fan Night... Lakers every Tues?

thapharcyd
11-19-2008, 12:24 AM
You know I understand last week when people voted for the Laker game... but this week... Chicago at LA??? Really? Even if Chicago wins it's a miracle. Next week the winning game so far (over 50%+ votes) is New Jersey @ LA.... sad that game will win when there is much better games on, I.E. Cleveland @ NY.... :mad:

Looks like Laker games will win every Tues. they play.... Am I just crazy or does anyone else agree?

JERSEYCARTER15
11-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Finally. i going to watch a nets game.

JordansBulls
11-19-2008, 12:41 AM
You know I understand last week when people voted for the Laker game... but this week... Chicago at LA??? Really? Even if Chicago wins it's a miracle. Next week the winning game so far (over 50%+ votes) is New Jersey @ LA.... sad that game will win when there is much better games on, I.E. Cleveland @ NY.... :mad:

Looks like Laker games will win every Tues. they play.... Am I just crazy or does anyone else agree?

I want to see more of other teams. I know they want to showcase the superstars, but "man" let me see Toronto and Orlando play or something. If the Lakers are playing a good team then fine I'm ok with it, but when they are playing teams like the Nets and Bulls no one wants to see that.

DreamShaker
11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
People want to see Derrick Rose....so the Bulls game isn't that bad....but the Lakers were more fun to watch when Kobe went on all those scoring binges honestly....

AirJordanXVIII
11-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Yea Bulls Lakers is pretty good...

But Lakers every week pisses me off.

thapharcyd
11-19-2008, 12:46 AM
I want to see more of other teams. I know they want to showcase the superstars, but "man" let me see Toronto and Orlando play or something. If the Lakers are playing a good team then fine I'm ok with it, but when they are playing teams like the Nets and Bulls no one wants to see that.

That's what I am saying! People are obviously voting for them though... must be more Laker fans than I thought :confused: However, I understand if it's Lakers vs. Celts or Rockets or Hornets or something.

LAKERS 24/7
11-19-2008, 12:47 AM
The funny thing is, a lot of Laker games are blacked out too. right now there's nothing showing on nba tv.

horry1ur
11-19-2008, 12:51 AM

Haha! i would rather watch LAL/Nets game but too be honest you dont get what you always want so deal with it!mk?

JordansBulls
11-19-2008, 12:55 AM
The funny thing is, a lot of Laker games are blacked out too. right now there's nothing showing on nba tv.

I think when you live in the area it blacks it out if the game is a home game for the Lakers. I remember when the Bulls would be on TNT in the 90's and I lived in Chicago I could only see the home games on sportschannel (the cable bulls sports channel)

LAKERS 24/7
11-19-2008, 01:13 AM
I think when you live in the area it blacks it out if the game is a home game for the Lakers. I remember when the Bulls would be on TNT in the 90's and I lived in Chicago I could only see the home games on sportschannel (the cable bulls sports channel)

Oh ok

FlawlessKB24
11-19-2008, 03:40 AM
it is gonna be Lakers evry tuesday because they have the most fans out of their city than any other team by miles. a lot of laker fans arent able to watch laker games unless they are on nat'l tv. of course you will get jerks who can watch laker games anyways vote for them even though they wont be able to watch NBATV because it will be blacked out.

personally, i'd rather see other teams play because I have the luxury of watching every Laker game being that im in L.A.
I would love to see the Knicks and LeBron

cro_2pac
11-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Golden State AT Washington
4%
Cleveland AT New York
33%
Phoenix AT Oklahoma City
7%
Indiana AT Dallas
5%
New Jersey AT L.A. Lakers
52%

I just voted for CLE-NY and still, well you see.

mjt20mik
11-19-2008, 03:15 PM
There are too many Laker fans. And its poll generated, so the only thing i can say is you gotta get use to it?

Honestly, I would rather watch Cavs vs Knicks. LOL

Lost Art
11-19-2008, 03:20 PM
People want to see Derrick Rose....so the Bulls game isn't that bad....but the Lakers were more fun to watch when Kobe went on all those scoring binges honestly....

Even though you all used to bash on him relentlessly when he'd do that. Now you all say that he's not playing as well or is "slipping". What do you want from the guy? Can he ever catch a break?

superkegger
11-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Honestly, none of those games next week are really any good...

BTownTeamsRKing
11-19-2008, 04:07 PM
lebron vs knicks is the best one, but its not much. o well if lakers fans want to see their team play, watever. but my question is wat channel is this on?