PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kidd for Corey Maggette and Al Harrington

garlicboy
11-18-2008, 05:08 AM
Jason Kidd and a 1st round pick for Corey Maggette and Al Harington.

That's a lot for us to give up, but I think it would help both teams. Al's not playing and Corey is expendable if Monta comes back healthy and the continued emergence of Azubuike, Morrow and Randolph at the 2/3 spots.

http://www.******.com/src_tradechecker/4/

As a Warriors fan, I'd do it. I like Maggette, but he really doesn't fit our system. I'd even be willing to throw in Marcus Williams as he doesn't even play on our squad.

dirk206
11-18-2008, 09:40 AM
I'd do it in a heart beat, it's a lot of money locked up in Corey Maggette (6 years $42 million) and Al Harrington for I think 2 more years. But it definitely gives you more scoring options, which i think is needed on this team. Of course I'm clueless as to who the hell would run the PG, I guess Jason Terry and have Jose Barea backup, who I like but just needs more playing time, i think he could become solid. If they throw in Marcus Williams, i think he'd backup.

Young2Kinsler
11-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Good idea, but very much never going to happen.

garlicboy
11-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Well,
If Marbury is bought out and is signed by the Mavs, and if the Mavs could sweeten the trade up a bit. This would be a good deal for both teams.

PG: Marbury/Terry
SG: Maggette/Green
SF: Howard/Stackhouse
PF: Dirk
C: Dampier/Diop

That's a solid 8-9 man rotation.

Dirk4theW1n
11-21-2008, 12:47 AM
I'd do it in a heart beat, it's a lot of money locked up in Corey Maggette (6 years $42 million) and Al Harrington for I think 2 more years. But it definitely gives you more scoring options, which i think is needed on this team. Of course I'm clueless as to who the hell would run the PG, I guess Jason Terry and have Jose Barea backup, who I like but just needs more playing time, i think he could become solid. If they throw in Marcus Williams, i think he'd backup.

to bad none of them can play any form of D

TMAC94
11-21-2008, 01:07 AM
keep dreaming

Young2Kinsler
11-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Harrington is a Knick, so scratch that.

RealThought
11-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Why would they trade Maggette when they just went out and signed him. Nice dream. I'm right there with you, grasping at straws.

#1Mavericksfan
11-22-2008, 12:09 AM
somebody please tell me who would be the Mavs starting PG if we trade Jason Kidd?