PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a highlight video of USA vs. Spain in Beijing??

MattyAction
11-18-2008, 01:40 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a highlight video of the final in this years olympics?? Every video I try is either fake, linking to something else(which is very weird) or just snapshots of the game. I just cant seem to find a link. I'm looking for pretty good, detailed highlights of the final. Thanks in advance.

SAVAGE CLAW
11-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Nah, dont care to rewatch it.

You will have a second part in the summer of 2010 at the world cups final.

And then a third one in London Olympics Finals.

lakers4sho
11-18-2008, 02:15 AM
Is Pau going to play in 2012??

If not, does Spain still have enough talent in their tank to go for another run? I know they still have Rudy and Ricky, but is that it?

SAVAGE CLAW
11-18-2008, 02:31 AM
lets see Pau will be 32 , he can still be playing then.

Well From the KNOWN pool the only one not playing will be probably Garbajosa but Sergio Rodriguez, Marc Gasol and Rudy will be in their Prime, Calderon, Navarro and Pau will be solid Veterans.

And the good things come Here.

Everybody Knows now How good Rubio is, he will be a mature nba player by then....at age 22!!!!!

Ok go check Nbadraft.net for this years Draft you have Victors Claver ranked at 12 th , he was a projected second round two years ago, he woudl have gone late first if he declared this year, he will be a lottery pick Next one.

Then go to Draftexpress and Check Sergi Llul, already expected at second round for next year too , ( remember Navarro, Scola, Ginobili, Marc Gasol are some euro second rounds)

And that leaving Aside Raul Lopez who is still inhis prime and has been playing without pain the last two years ( had he not injured Deron woudl have never gotten to Jazz because they woudlnt have needed a PG).

And Fran Vazquez, is still Young and will be making the Jump to Orlando next year too....

Dont sleep on Ricky Rubios Brohter who has reached the Dkv team this year , and Specially think that ADRIA GASOL will be 19 by then .

Hellcrooner
11-18-2008, 03:46 PM
rickys brother is not that good...

Emule maybe?

mrblisterdundee
11-18-2008, 04:34 PM
the internet

MattyAction
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
anyone know where to catch the highlights?

lakers4sho
11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
lets see Pau will be 32 , he can still be playing then.

Well From the KNOWN pool the only one not playing will be probably Garbajosa but Sergio Rodriguez, Marc Gasol and Rudy will be in their Prime, Calderon, Navarro and Pau will be solid Veterans.

And the good things come Here.

Everybody Knows now How good Rubio is, he will be a mature nba player by then....at age 22!!!!!

Ok go check Nbadraft.net for this years Draft you have Victors Claver ranked at 12 th , he was a projected second round two years ago, he woudl have gone late first if he declared this year, he will be a lottery pick Next one.

Then go to Draftexpress and Check Sergi Llul, already expected at second round for next year too , ( remember Navarro, Scola, Ginobili, Marc Gasol are some euro second rounds)

And that leaving Aside Raul Lopez who is still inhis prime and has been playing without pain the last two years ( had he not injured Deron woudl have never gotten to Jazz because they woudlnt have needed a PG).

And Fran Vazquez, is still Young and will be making the Jump to Orlando next year too....

Dont sleep on Ricky Rubios Brohter who has reached the Dkv team this year , and Specially think that ADRIA GASOL will be 19 by then .

How old is Adria Gasol right now?? And his height?

How many brothers does Pau have? I guess his parents never get tired of doing it...