PDA

View Full Version : What is Rashad McCants value?

Preuss-is-right
11-17-2008, 01:15 AM
I think the Wolves are probably going to trade him and am curious to see what everyone thinks he's worth.

superkegger
11-17-2008, 01:22 AM
Why do you think the wolves are going to trade him? I've seen nothing about him being moved...

codes238
11-17-2008, 01:24 AM
absolutely nothing, he's a homeless man's ben gordon

Preuss-is-right
11-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Why do you think the wolves are going to trade him? I've seen nothing about him being moved...

He seems like he's the most likely given his unhappiness with playing time and the fact he probably has some value. Which is what I'd like to know. He was taken in the 1st round and has proven he can score so logically isnt he worth at least a mid 1st round pick? I mean you can pick a player in the top 10 and not be guarenteed what McCants offers.

I agree with the Ben Gordon analogy. Pretty much dead on.

superkegger
11-17-2008, 01:41 AM
He seems like he's the most likely given his unhappiness with playing time and the fact he probably has some value. Which is what I'd like to know. He was taken in the 1st round and has proven he can score so logically isnt he worth at least a mid 1st round pick? I mean you can pick a player in the top 10 and not be guarenteed what McCants offers.

I agree with the Ben Gordon analogy. Pretty much dead on.

I would think if anyone is a goner its Mike Miller. He's the oldest player getting any kind of regular minutes. and he does have value for sure.

Preuss-is-right
11-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Miller actually wants to play for the Wolves though.

superkegger
11-17-2008, 02:06 AM
Miller actually wants to play for the Wolves though.

Be that as it may, hes the what, second highest paid player, and only has 1 year after this year left on his contract. He is also a well established shooter. He's got great value, and as far as the wolves long term plans go, hes very expendable as he doesn't really fit into long term plans...