PDA

View Full Version : This is why Yankee & Met fans cant live in harmony.....

ghostsmovnextdr
11-16-2008, 11:45 AM
I was just in a living room minding my own business when I look down and read on the ESPN scrool Mets GM Omar (I luv Boriques) Miniya has decided his team will be involved in the CC Sabathia bidding war. MY family thought I was nuts laughing out loud !!!! Does he actually think that the Yankees would give him another player... I mean wasn't Carlos Beltran and Johan Santana enough ???? The Mets should focus on rebuilding that joke of a team that they now have instead of going after another 150 million dollar pitcher who they could blow saves for. Worry about a CLOSER !!!! hello Francisco Rodriguez, Brian Fuentes, etc.....Go after a real bat....Manny ????. Instead Omar....is going to try to get into a bidding war with the richest franchise in history, The Met organization as a hole has made some serious mistakes in the past few years but none bigger then the one giving that moron or a GM a extension on his contract !!. The Yankees will land CC and maybe one or two more starting pitchers. Hank & Co. will do everything in there power to put a winner on that new field this year count on it !!
WELCOME HOME CC...........

Run Gardner Run
11-16-2008, 11:48 AM
closed in 3...2...1...

Ph1lly Diehard
11-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Orrr the fact that you didn't even once mention David Wright or Jose Reyes, 2 of the top players at there positions?

The Mets are a good team, they just need pitching and leadership which they don't have right now

Run Gardner Run
11-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Let me put some usefulness into this thread

Mets sign 2 bullpen arms and possibly bring in OHud, and they are the most dominant team in the NL.

metfan88
11-16-2008, 11:54 AM
this guy is a loser, get a life son, omar already said he not going after c.c

metfan4life775
11-16-2008, 11:56 AM
it was all over ESPNNEWS yesterday and today that they are not going after CC.

beckeramos
11-16-2008, 11:56 AM
I was just in a living room minding my own business when I look down and read on the ESPN scrool Mets GM Omar (I luv Boriques) Miniya has decided his team will be involved in the CC Sabathia bidding war. MY family thought I was nuts laughing out loud !!!! Does he actually think that the Yankees would give him another player... I mean wasn't Carlos Beltran and Johan Santana enough ???? The Mets should focus on rebuilding that joke of a team that they now have instead of going after another 150 million dollar pitcher who they could blow saves for. Worry about a CLOSER !!!! hello Francisco Rodriguez, Brian Fuentes, etc.....Go after a real bat....Manny ????. Instead Omar....is going to try to get into a bidding war with the richest franchise in history, The Met organization as a hole has made some serious mistakes in the past few years but none bigger then the one giving that moron or a GM a extension on his contract !!. The Yankees will land CC and maybe one or two more starting pitchers. Hank & Co. will do everything in there power to put a winner on that new field this year count on it !!
WELCOME HOME CC...........

Hey *******, next time you write about a joke of a team feel free to include the team with a $200mil payroll the past few years and can't get out of their own way. WHen you invest that much more than any other team you are supposed to dominate and atleast win a few championships.

And at least get your **** right. They aint going after that fat turd. I wouldn't give that guy more than a 4 year contract anyway with that waist expansion.

ritz
11-16-2008, 11:57 AM
****ing L-O-L

SouljahPhil...
11-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Close this thread mods.........

Sport
11-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah CC aint going to the Mets.

Run Gardner Run hit it on the head.

They sign a couple bullpen arms and a 2nd baseman and maybe an outfielder,than they are arguably the best team in the NL.

Run Gardner Run
11-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah CC aint going to the Mets.

Run Gardner Run hit it on the head.

They sign a couple bullpen arms and a 2nd baseman and maybe an outfielder,than they are arguably the best team in the NL.

Nah, their outfield is perfectly set with Beltran , Evans, and Church/Tatis