PDA

View Full Version : Zach's a beast

HOZ THE KNICK
11-15-2008, 05:58 PM
zack randolph is the most underrated pf in the game if you take the top 3 pf's in the nba and you compare their stat's you won't find that much of diffrence........and yes he's finally playing defense and passing the ball.

mrblisterdundee
11-15-2008, 06:04 PM
I agree on his abilities, but he should be listed as a center. That's the position he plays now, and he deserves to be considered as a back-up for Dwight Howard in the All-Star game. Randolph is easily the second best center in the east. All Jermaine O'neal has is reputation.

HOZ THE KNICK
11-15-2008, 06:09 PM
true.

JordansBulls
11-15-2008, 08:10 PM
zack randolph is the most underrated pf in the game if you take the top 3 pf's in the nba and you compare their stat's you won't find that much of diffrence........and yes he's finally playing defense and passing the ball.

How about impact? There is a difference in a guy getting numbers and a guy having impact getting numbers.

king4day
11-15-2008, 08:17 PM
How about impact? There is a difference in a guy getting numbers and a guy having impact getting numbers.

I haven't watched enough of the Knicks to know, but given their record, I'd have to think he's doin something good on Defense. The games the Knicks have won haven't all been by outscoring the opposing teams. They've actually played some good D.

lakersrock
11-15-2008, 08:36 PM
NY's defense is TERRIBLE.

Lakers4ItAll
11-15-2008, 08:38 PM
He's always had sold game. If he was on a good team he would even be better

xSolidx
11-15-2008, 08:39 PM
So far, he has changed his play

Every yr, Zach gets his numbers, but we all know those numbers dont tell the whole story since he was a blackhole and a cancer

But this yr it has been different, hes been playing team ball, passing way more and still getting his numbers. But i think its because of the D'Antoni system, if you put him anywhere else, I think he might go back to the old Zach

I dont think his defense has been that good though. His defense has improved, but in my opinion, it still hasnt been real good.