PDA

View Full Version : Starting Five with ... Tarence Kinsey

Sbank
11-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Starting Five with ... Tarence Kinsey
1. Excluding LeBron James, who's the team's best dunker?
Thats tough. Id say J.J. Hes probably the next-most athletic player. And as of right now, I think hes got the second-most dunks on the team. Yeah, Ill say J.J.

2. Who does Coach kill during film sessions?
(Laughs.) Thats J.J., too. Hes learning. Its a learning process. There are just certain responsibilities that he doesnt know, but hes already made a great improvement. At first, it was the whole film session. Now, its just one or two clips. So hes definitely improving.

3. Who's the worst singer on the team?
Oh my God! Delonte West is the worst singer! Hes got songs he makes up off the top of his head. (Like Get the Money.) Mo (Williams) and Gibb (Daniel Gibson) try to sing sometimes. Theyre terrible.

4. If the Cavaliers have a three-point shooting contest, who wins it?
Id say Gibb. Gibb would win it. Gibb and Mo would probably be in the final round. Delonte hes been shooting lights out in the game. But in a three-point contest, Id still go with Gibb.

5. Who do the ladies love?
Hmm. Thats gotta be L.B. (LeBron James) Hes the most successful, and hes a basketball icon. So that attracts the ladies. But they also love (whats Delonte call himself?) Brother Red. Yeah, the ladies love Brother Red.

Cavs.com (http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/features/startingfive_kinsey_081111.html)
I thought this was pretty funny and cool about the players we watch and follow on our team.

CavsYanksDuke
11-15-2008, 03:26 PM
I love our team. Just a fun bunch of funny guys.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
11-17-2008, 08:35 AM
Cavalier chemistry is great, best I have seen in my lifetime.