PDA

View Full Version : are teams afraid of the lakers

lakersfan211
11-14-2008, 05:49 AM
watching these 7 games they played it seems to me they are, the hornets looked very afraid of them the other night ,the mavs had them down early but as soon they came backthe mavs realized they just couldnt beat them and the rockets had us down big early but as soon as we took the lead they just figured their a much better team than we are and it showed winning by 29, i beleive the only team that aint afraid of us is the celtics, im a huge laker fan, my advice to other teams are dont be afraid you are all in the pros any thing can happen.

innovator
11-14-2008, 11:40 AM
i guess they are since nobody is answering

JordansBulls
11-14-2008, 11:49 AM
No one is afraid of the Lakers or any team in any season or year. Sure the Lakers are playing well, but that doesn't mean much at the beginning. Lakers just want to make sure they can get everyone on the team on the same page and they want to make sure they end up with the best record in the league.

Testaverde16
11-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Are teams afraid of the Lakers? No, they shouldn't be because they don't have that much inside and I think they're very beatable, it is a good question though because I noticed the same sorts of things in the games so far. Teams seem to not be playing with the same energy and passion against the Lakers as they should, every game counts and you'd think they'd be more pumped to face a team that many are picking to win and won the West last year.

23LBJCleBrowns
11-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Cavs Aren't afraid. The Cavs are indestructable right now.

$ NyC $
11-14-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't think any team in the NBA is scared of another team. Every player is in the NBA 4 a reason they are all talented men. The Lakers are the team 2 beat but not 2 the point of fearing them. They are a great team but they're not perfect.

$ NyC $
11-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Also, i think if a teams leader is up 4 the challenge the rest of the team will show up (LeBron, Wade)

ink
11-14-2008, 12:14 PM
No one is afraid of any team in the league.

Ethix11
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Ive never been afraid of any team before with exeption to Jordans Bulls. But man, these Lakers do make a strong case this season. Theyve got the second coming of Shaq with that sasquatch Bynum. They got a huge power forward who can shoot the ball. There Sf is kind of like a point forward who distrubutes as well as creates his own shot. Kobe nuff said. And they have a young athletic point in Farmar. These guys are ridiculus. If the Hornets cant beat em, i dont think the Celts can either.

NYKnickFanatic
11-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Do they carry around guns when they play or something?
Why should ANY team be scared of the Lakers?
No team should be scared of any team, and I highly doubt people are scared of LA.