PDA

View Full Version : NBA players and Drugs - how many do you think do hard drugs

Frank Costanza
11-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Its me Frank Costanza once again after such a successful thread a few weeks back about what percentage of nba players we thought were smoking pot i thought id come in and raise the stakes a bit. now by hard drugs i mean anything above weed and shrooms,(shrooms is hard but cant be done regularly)so that means the powder (COCAINE) LSD, acid, CRYstal METH this isnt about who do you think tried it once or who does it in the offseason, this thread is about in season.

Frank Costanza
11-13-2008, 06:35 PM
ok maybe i went a lil high there with 3-8% but more ppl with money do the powder than we think, truust me , ppl you would never guess are all powdered up sniffing here and there to keep themselves sane

MiamiHeat
11-13-2008, 06:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Jacob K.
11-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I voted 0-3. I just dont think that many do those hard ones anymore. And correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt those drugs shown up in urine samples?

philab
11-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I doubt the drugs listed there are very prevalent (i.e., less than 1% use) except for cocaine. Cocaine I'd put somewhere in the 5-10% range, although that might be a bit high.

And to Jacob K., traces of cocaine are out of your system very quickly, like within two days.

_Sn1P3r_
11-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Ehh, maybe 0-3 %.