PDA

View Full Version : dwight howard?

bdalakerdude32
11-13-2008, 09:42 AM
with dwight howards recent proformances how much of a chance do u guys think he has to win the MVP this year. i mean the guy just put up 30 points 19 boards 10 blocks. i think hes got a good chance if he stays healthy.

Jay22Redd
11-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Even though it was against a weak team, you dont put those type of numbers up without being a really good basketball player. i believe he should be in the running but he's not going to ever win MVP because people are so facinated about Lebron, CP3, Kobe, and Amare. Not to put them down because they are all great players but its the truth.

Wilson
11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Even though it was against a weak team, you dont put those type of numbers up without being a really good basketball player. i believe he should be in the running but he's not going to ever win MVP because people are so facinated about Lebron, CP3, Kobe, and Amare. Not to put them down because they are all great players but its the truth.

Agreed. It'll have to be an incredibly special year from him to convince the voters to pick him over Kobe, LeBron and Chris Paul. Even Tim Duncan may put himself in the running this year too, considering he's going to have to carry the Spurs for a while.

bdalakerdude32
11-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Agreed. It'll have to be an incredibly special year from him to convince the voters to pick him over Kobe, LeBron and Chris Paul. Even Tim Duncan may put himself in the running this year too, considering he's going to have to carry the Spurs for a while.

but if orlando really did well this year and hes puttin up those kind of numbers he cant be avoided for the MVP talk at the end of the year. i mean this guys been going on mad sick

CELTICS4LYFE
11-13-2008, 12:07 PM
tooo early 4 mvp talks!!!!!:no:

{}
11-13-2008, 12:19 PM
D.Howard will undoubtedly be in the running (among fans) for MVP if he defends his Slam Dunk title and goes a step further by wearing a blue leotard, red cape, and red underwear inside-out. He can do another 1ft shot 'dunk' and make all NBA boyfans collectively cream their pants and start calling him MVP again.

JordansBulls
11-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Probably needs to get 55 wins to get MVP for Dwight.

DrDEADalready
11-13-2008, 01:16 PM
yeah. the wins need to be there. but Dwight is a Freaking beast. Hes awesome.

superkegger
11-13-2008, 01:23 PM
I love Dwight. He's an awesome talent. But there is no way he will win the MVP this year, no way.

JJ81
11-13-2008, 01:44 PM
with dwight howards recent proformances how much of a chance do u guys think he has to win the MVP this year. i mean the guy just put up 30 points 19 boards 10 blocks. i think hes got a good chance if he stays healthy.

Through the Magic's first seven games, Howard has 20 turnovers and only 9 assists.