PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Suns brawl entertaining

CrowninMe
11-13-2008, 03:07 AM
Barnes definitely had a dirty play here, but the ensuing fight is pretty entertaining. :clap:

http://hoopsoup.com/2008/11/13/rockets-vs-suns-brawl-is-pure-entertainment/

Duncan = Donkey
11-13-2008, 03:10 AM
shaq would kill any rocket player

marvILLous
11-13-2008, 03:12 AM
as Yao literally tackles T-Mac to keep him from attacking Matt Barnes.

he obviously didn't watch the video properly, neither did the commentators. shaq pushed both tmac and yao to the ground lmao.

CrowninMe
11-13-2008, 03:22 AM
Shaq does get all up in there faces too. Hilarous video though, that's an instant classic for sure.

Bleeds Blue
11-13-2008, 03:22 AM
so awesome how shaq just comes in and throws everybody around

tru
11-13-2008, 03:23 AM
shaq would kill any rocket player

oh yea then why was he pushin people from the back while they weren't looking and then let a bunch little dudes hold him back...............cuz shaq aint nothin but a punk, if my man barkley was there shaq would have been on his best behavior, shaq is an actor he knew he was on nat tv and the fight would be broken up any second so let me push these smaller dudes from the back and look cool, shaq is soft pussee

zambo4president
11-13-2008, 03:23 AM
Hahahahaha. Rafer Alston gets in alot of scuffles, IMO though Matt Barnes would **** up rafer

bigmac8675
11-13-2008, 03:28 AM
I wish Shaq got angry.... then everyone would be on the floor!

blackjack_119
11-13-2008, 03:34 AM
Hahahahaha. Rafer Alston gets in alot of scuffles, IMO though Matt Barnes would **** up rafer

Ha Ha Ha...

First... we are talking about basketball players. These guys don't actually know how to fight. In Barnes case, we are talking about a scrawny basketball player. He just looks like a frail little *****. The only thing he could eff up in a fight is his own back alignment while he uselessly flails his arms in the general direction of the other player.

ARMIN12NBA
11-13-2008, 03:40 AM
:laugh:

Shaq goes on some kind of a pushing spree right there.

He seemed so determined. Down went Rafer, then T-Mac, and then Yao. That got my heart racing. The look on his face was that of a madman.

Teeboy1487
11-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Where was ron artest?

DreamShaker
11-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Who would have thunk it....the words "Rockets" and "brawl" with zero mention of Artest!

mjt20mik
11-13-2008, 03:43 AM
God Bless the NBA! lol
And Shaq is a beast.. He literally just pushed T-mac/Yao and both of them went flying!

Duncan = Donkey
11-13-2008, 03:44 AM
Where was ron artest?

hiding

Duncan = Donkey
11-13-2008, 03:45 AM
God Bless the NBA! lol
And Shaq is a beast.. He literally just pushed T-mac/Yao and both of them went flying!

yer shaq is a fukin beast. funny as **** went lazy eye and yao fell down

mjt20mik
11-13-2008, 03:48 AM

I don't know if he was actually just trying, or being a peace maker.
But anyways SHAQ WOULDA EATEN THE ROCKETS, if it were a fight :rolleyes:.

bmac650
11-13-2008, 04:02 AM
gotta love matt barnes :D

zambo4president
11-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Ha Ha Ha...

First... we are talking about basketball players. These guys don't actually know how to fight. In Barnes case, we are talking about a scrawny basketball player. He just looks like a frail little *****. The only thing he could eff up in a fight is his own back alignment while he uselessly flails his arms in the general direction of the other player.

I dunno man i think Barnes can bang.

BarryIsInnocent
11-13-2008, 04:15 AM
oh yea then why was he pushin people from the back while they weren't looking and then let a bunch little dudes hold him back...............cuz shaq aint nothin but a punk, if my man barkley was there shaq would have been on his best behavior, shaq is an actor he knew he was on nat tv and the fight would be broken up any second so let me push these smaller dudes from the back and look cool, shaq is soft pussee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiY1D1lAH-A

Yea cuz brad miller is small too.
Shaq would kill any player in the NBA in a One of One fight

rico
11-13-2008, 04:16 AM
that be cool if they still did that celebrity boxing and threw shaq vs another nba player hehe ;) good way to end all that drama ;P

entertaining indeed though.

tmacsc2
11-13-2008, 04:20 AM
Thats what im talking bout....some intensity for the rockets finally holy **** rockets fans know what im talkin bout....damn shaq is goofy!

horry1ur
11-13-2008, 04:23 AM

Ya boy Steve Nash woulda got his as* kicked if Shaq wasnt there IMO

DerekRE_3
11-13-2008, 04:27 AM
It shouldn't be considered a brawl if Ron Artest isn't involved.

thapharcyd
11-13-2008, 04:29 AM

Yeah, I love Nash, but he is a bit of a Nancy

junion
11-13-2008, 04:34 AM
gotta give Skip 2 MY Lou props for steppin up to barnes, but even though Skip was an ANd1 street baller, I'd take Matt Barnes

this 'brawl' wasnt a real brawl because there was no sight of artest, like someone already said. unless artest sees this and grins because he knows he's winning 'personality points' everytime theres a fight, and he's not involved.

thapharcyd
11-13-2008, 04:36 AM
Yeah Matt Barnes comes off to me as the type of guy who can scrap real good. UFC style, haha

alexander_37
11-13-2008, 07:34 AM
shaq was a straight up ***** pushin people from behind thats a ***** move

and ron artest would **** shaq up so bad artest is prolly the biggest beast in the nba for strength vs. his size plus you know he can fight and he's tough as hell

Sixerlover
11-13-2008, 07:44 AM
I like Shaq throwing T-Mac on the floor because T-Mac tried to be a tough guy by pushing Nash and standing overtop of him. Shaq put him ON THE GROUND!

:laugh2:

tru
11-13-2008, 07:44 AM

your a ******.........you only further proved my point how much of a pussee shaq is, he just swung on his back, boy for a big man like shaq he like to come at people from the back.......what a pussee

TMAC94
11-13-2008, 07:54 AM

and ron artest would **** shaq up so bad artest is prolly the biggest beast in the nba for strength vs. his size plus you know he can fight and he's tough as hell

True Dat :D

JJ81
11-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Were there any suspensions?>

NYKnickFanatic
11-13-2008, 08:39 AM
I like Shaq throwing T-Mac on the floor because T-Mac tried to be a tough guy by pushing Nash and standing overtop of him. Shaq put him ON THE GROUND!

:laugh2:

Yeah. Lol
Steve Nash is my second favorite NBA player, and I like T-Mac.
And when he pushed Nash to the ground and was trying to act all hard by standing over him, I was like, "Oooh, T-Mac youre so tough..."
Then Shaq came, and knocked T-Macs a*s to the ground, I was like "YES!"
T-Mac you softy.

uchiha
11-13-2008, 09:00 AM
he obviously didn't watch the video properly, neither did the commentators. shaq pushed both tmac and yao to the ground lmao.

lol seriously, yao didn't tackle tmac... they both got pushed down by shaq

wtf were they watching

JayW_1023
11-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Nash instigating a fight on the court. Now I've seen it all. He defininately made it worse than it could've been.

JordansBulls
11-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Glad to see Artest away from the scene.

BRADY4MVP
11-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Where was ron artest?

no kidding...such a shame...

and i thought a BRAWL had to include BRAWLING...punches anyone???

Jay22Redd
11-13-2008, 09:53 AM
hiding

All of your posts are negative about the Rox and Artest. Artest wasnt even in the game, if he wouldve ran on the court, he wouldve gotten an automatic three games suspension. Good job by Artest. But we know if Artest was in the brawl, nash wouldnt have gotten a chance to do anything and Shaq wouldnt have done anything either. And Shaq isnt goin to fight anyone on the Rox. He pushed T-Mac because T-Mac knocked Nash to the ground. He and T-Mac are close friends if you havent noticed and he's also friends with Yao.

Joshtd1
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
I Lol'd after Tmac pushed Nash, and then Shaq pushed Yao and Tmac to the ground.

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM

So all the players were gonna back away while McGrady was standing over Nash?
And McGrady was gonna throw his career away and start throwing down on Nash?

k

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:18 AM

That's an adorable post.

Why did you fail to mention TMac pushing Nash being the reason Shaq pushed him? Make sure to watch the video and not just post what you would like to be reality.

Regarding Artest... we know he can fight fans. That's about it.

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Nash instigating a fight on the court. Now I've seen it all. He defininately made it worse than it could've been.

How did he instigate? He ran in between the two, tripped and as he was falling, McGrady assisted him in his fall.

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Were there any suspensions?>

Not yet.

My guess is this:

Barnes: Suspended 1 game
Alston, Shaq, McGrady: Fined.

If possible, they will recind the Tech. on Nash (they do it with flagrants).

Wilson
11-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Where was ron artest?

:shrug:

On the bench, not involved in the fight, taking pictures of himself being on the bench and not being involved and sending them to David Stern's office...

Why did Shaq push Yao in the back? I thought they were buddies?

Wilson
11-13-2008, 10:33 AM

That really was a cheap shot. You don't swing at a guy from behind.

$ NyC $
11-13-2008, 10:35 AM
can every1 stop saying that Shaq pushed Yao 2 the ground.

1. Shaq pushed t-mac and its obvious he tripped and fell.
2. He was only pushing people away from Nash since Nash was on the floor. He kissed t-mac during the All-Star game and the game highlights show him and Yao are friends.
3. Like som1 said, Artest would have been suspended if he even stepped foot on the court so good thing he used his brain and didn't.

Fans in Asia
11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
What I think is...

Shaq did push down T Mac,
Shaq just barely touched Yao, but Yao had soft legs especially (already) in Q3, so he fell down also.

Another Jazz Fans in Asia
http://jazzfansinasia.blogspot.com

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:42 AM
That really was a cheap shot. You don't swing at a guy from behind.

And the wrong guy no less.

I never knew Miller was on the Bulls before.

"I'm just glad that I moved my head at the last second for no reason," Miller said. "Anybody who comes at you from behind, you have to wonder about him. I was just glad we picked up Oakley over the summer because I knew if I got into something he'd have my back. He saved me from a shattered jaw at least."

How long was Shaq suspended for for that?

ZHawk1123
11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
This fight was clearly coordinated by David Stern to test if Ron Ron would jump up off the bench and be the hard *** that he's tried to be in the past...

I am sure there will be several of these tests throughout the season...

Test #1 = Passed.

king4day
11-13-2008, 10:55 AM
This fight was clearly coordinated by David Stern to test if Ron Ron would jump up off the bench and be the hard *** that he's tried to be in the past...

I am sure there will be several of these tests throughout the season...

Test #1 = Passed.

You are kidding right?

nik.jd.aitken
11-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Barnes definitely had a dirty play here, but the ensuing fight is pretty entertaining. :clap:

Barnes is a dirty player, that's what you expect from him.

rhino17
11-13-2008, 11:08 AM

no, rafer looks like someone who would fight dirty

dre1990
11-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Steve Nash is an idiot

DrDEADalready
11-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Man. I was in a very Upset mood. when my Jazz lost to the Wiz but when i seen that. Woo!!! that brightened my day. Very funny.

cubulls
11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Rafer Alston sucks so that was a nice move by Barnes. Shaq is a big fat piece of ****. He would probably get his *** kicked by Nate Robinson.

futureman
11-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Too bad artest or the suns fans weren't involved

lakers4sho
11-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Artest, McGrady, Yao, Alston

vs.

Shaq, Barnes, Nash, Bell

4 man gangfight. Pick your team.

I'd say the Rockets are in a disadvantage, but with Ron-Ron around, anything could happen :cool:

{}
11-13-2008, 11:37 AM

AS would Shaq, which is why Rafer focused on the last guy who even wanted to fight in Nash. And he did so while Nash was still on the ground after the inexplicable shove from Tmac. Alston is a straight up puhhhsay and SheMac is a close second. BTW, I'm a Rockets fan.

ZHawk1123
11-13-2008, 11:40 AM
You are kidding right?

Ugh... Yeah dude... Obviously I was being sarcastic...

Raidaz4Life
11-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Shaq was ready to take the entire rockets team on his own:laugh:

king4day
11-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Ugh... Yeah dude... Obviously I was being sarcastic...

Sorry man. I'm just getting aggitated by all the talk in here. I wasn't able to tell without the smily or pink lettering.

TmacBryant
11-13-2008, 11:44 AM
rafer should have just let it go. the 3 went in.. just come down the court and play some defense.

but if tmacs shot didnt go in... he should have gone after barnes.

king4day
11-13-2008, 11:52 AM
rafer should have just let it go. the 3 went in.. just come down the court and play some defense.

but if tmacs shot didnt go in... he should have gone after barnes.

It's hard not to in that case. Barnes pushed him pretty good. Dumb play. Alston didn't really do anything but get in Barnes face afterwards.

king4day
11-13-2008, 12:10 PM
^^^ You stay classy ^^^

DreamShaker
11-13-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm just glad nobody got hurt....Barnes threw a cheap shot out of frustration but Rafer is an idiot for going after him....Shaq was trying to be a peacemaker but he's Shaq and had to do it in an over-the-top fashion...and I have no idea what T-Mac was doing....but it was stupid....

DieselPowered32
11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
If anyone needs to be suspended besides Barnes, it's the dumb a s s refs who didn't call the flagrant straight away and who didn't prevent this from happening. The REFS are completely to blame for the situation getting out of hand. If Refs call the foul immediately then the mimi brawl does not happen!

JayW_1023
11-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Nash was totally being out of character when he elbowed Alston. Strange...he is the last person I expected to aggravate a scuffle on the court.

DODGERS&LAKERS
11-13-2008, 01:43 PM
I wonder if anything else happened during the game to make Barnes do that dirty play. Rafer was just trying to set a pick. You cant throw a shoulder/elbow into a defender like that.

Ballah0liC1
11-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Nash was totally being out of character when he elbowed Alston. Strange...he is the last person I expected to aggravate a scuffle on the court.

yeah because he didnt soccer kick him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BcqV_bwXY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scmx1z94WAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhzVTB8ryQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDYD0EUBzY
oh my bad the last one was pay back

Ballah0liC1
11-13-2008, 01:54 PM
I wonder if anything else happened during the game to make Barnes do that dirty play. Rafer was just trying to set a pick. You cant throw a shoulder/elbow into a defender like that.

they were trying to say tmacs pick on nash started it, if thats true the suns are really a bunch of little girls like dont touch my hair or i will cheap shot u

PhxOakFan3220
11-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Ha Ha Ha...

and any of your big guys are stronger like lafrentz, oden?? well maybe if his legs werent always getting injured all the time lol

Or maybe someone is just a little mad we beat them this year haha

PhxOakFan3220
11-13-2008, 02:07 PM

hahahahaha that was my big laugh of the day

PhxOakFan3220
11-13-2008, 02:09 PM
your a ******.........you only further proved my point how much of a pussee shaq is, he just swung on his back, boy for a big man like shaq he like to come at people from the back.......what a pussee

he was sticking up for his teammates. Someone obviously didnt watch the game. What a ****** lol

IndyRealist
11-13-2008, 02:11 PM
:laugh:

Shaq goes on some kind of a pushing spree right there.

He seemed so determined. Down went Rafer, then T-Mac, and then Yao. That got my heart racing. The look on his face was that of a madman.

"SHAQ SMASH!!!!" Seriously, I don't care how big basketball players are, they don't know how to fight. Well, except for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, he took martial arts lessons from Bruce Lee.

A-TrainDopeMan
11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
You rockets fans are lucky Nash got knocked on his *** within the first 2 seconds. He was about to start soccer-kicking eyeballs out of people's heads.

gcoll
11-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Someone said Artest could take Shaq? Give me a break.

Artest is big, and strong....but Shaq is a monster. He wasn't even angry in that video, and he was tossing full grown man around like they were nothing.

Plus, Artest's biggest weakness is that he's mentally ********. He gets a beer thrown at him...runs into the audience, and attacks a man who still has his beer.

A-TrainDopeMan
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
And too bad Ron Ron was on the bench. Well...the Suns' fans are lucky Ron Ron was on the bench.

fredv
11-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Haha at first Shaq pushes Tmac but then, he just likes gives a little finger tip and makes Yao fall :D

Ballah0liC1
11-13-2008, 02:33 PM
why do people think the bigger u are the better u can fight, if i kick a big man in the knee or punch him in the throat hes going down, or u can be a ***** an kick him in the balls but thats not my style

KobeIs
11-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Very entertaining, lol

But yea, Shaq just shoved everyone out of the way. Too bad he was too slow to get to everyone else

thephoenixson28
11-13-2008, 02:54 PM
That stuff was funny but I think artest was getting some water and turned around and it was already finished so he was pissed off and took it out on brooks after the game when he was watching sportscenter in the locker room. But really rocket fans you honestly believe that artest would able to handle shaq. He was pushing your biggest guy yao ming around like nothing. For someone that said that matt barnes is skrawny man the guy is 6'5 probably 225 , and your probably 5'9 185 pounds and calling people skrawney.

Ballah0liC1
11-13-2008, 02:58 PM
That stuff was funny but I think artest was getting some water and turned around and it was already finished so he was pissed off and took it out on brooks after the game when he was watching sportscenter in the locker room. But really rocket fans you honestly believe that artest would able to handle shaq. He was pushing your biggest guy yao ming around like nothing. For someone that said that matt barnes is skrawny man the guy is 6'5 probably 225 , and your probably 5'9 185 pounds and calling people skrawney.

nah 6'2 240

{}
11-13-2008, 03:00 PM
why do people think the bigger u are the better u can fight, if i kick a big man in the knee or punch him in the throat hes going down, or u can be a ***** an kick him in the balls but thats not my style

...because in their sheltered existences they have never witnessed a real fight and don't know the first thing about it. Shaq's size would be an extreme disadvantage against someone like Arest, who could potentially kill Shaq. As far as brute strength though, say like in a weight lifting competition, Shaq would easily win.

thephoenixson28
11-13-2008, 03:04 PM
why do people think the bigger u are the better u can fight, if i kick a big man in the knee or punch him in the throat hes going down, or u can be a ***** an kick him in the balls but thats not my stylethe only thing your going to hit is his knee I don't think you would be able to hit shaq or yao ming in the throat unless your 6'7 but unless your that height good look trying to hit him in his throat.

agobbi17
11-13-2008, 03:26 PM
hiding

Ron artest was actually on the bench doing the right thing so we didnt get another technical. Your just bitter because the rockets won.

GO ROCKETS

Fins4Life
11-13-2008, 03:33 PM
My son skip(alston) is from the hood, he woulda fixed up anyone, including shaq.

Aapox
11-13-2008, 03:35 PM
The best part was when Nash came up to Alston and grabbed him when Alston had like 3 of his teammates right there. T-Mac proceeded to push his *** to the ground haha.