PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Randolph could be a stud, learning quickly

CrowninMe
11-13-2008, 02:27 AM
According to Warrior coaches, Anthony Randolph is learning quickly and is improving at breakneck speed. He had a sick 'block of the night' last night on Rashad Mccants. As a Warrior fan, I'm really happy. You think he'll be more like KG or Odom? Kinda hard to classify him yet, but he looks damn good so far.:D

http://hoopsoup.com/2008/11/12/anthony-randolph-getting-love-from-coaches-and-warrior-fans/

zambo4president
11-13-2008, 03:25 AM
Hell of an athletic block. I was kind of expecting him to be maybe more of a Tyrus Thomas or Stromile Swift.

theuuord
11-13-2008, 03:31 AM
Someone teach him how to make shots...

CrowninMe
11-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Hopefully that comes soon. Ideally, he'll be ablo to hit 3's, rebound, block and score. That would be great for us. Rumors also have been heard that he could be playing in Nellie's Point Forward system, where he would bring the ball up and start the offense. Then the team would be a mis-match nightmare for other teams.

theuuord
11-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Hopefully that comes soon. Ideally, he'll be ablo to hit 3's, rebound, block and score. That would be great for us. Rumors also have been heard that he could be playing in Nellie's Point Forward system, where he would bring the ball up and start the offense. Then the team would be a mis-match nightmare for other teams.

It's very hard to learn how to shoot though, especially at this advanced an age... In college he was never a great shooter either.
Not to burst any bubbles, but I wouldn't get too excited about Randolph.

bmac650
11-13-2008, 03:49 AM
hes only like 19, and played 1 year in college..he has time to work on his shot

DerekRE_3
11-13-2008, 04:30 AM
He definitely has time. When Gerald Wallace came into the league...he was worse than Randolph, now his jumper is at least respectable...still not as good as it could be though.