PDA

View Full Version : What happens if...

SAVAGE CLAW
11-13-2008, 02:25 AM
Rasheed, Ron Artest or even Kobe go out and do to Calderon what Kg did in their last meeting?.

CrowninMe
11-13-2008, 02:27 AM
No one else i going to screw with Jose. He held his own, KG was annoyed at his skill level...that's all.

FlawlessKB24
11-13-2008, 02:47 AM
Artest and Sheed would have gotten techs

Kobe wouldve gotten the same treatment as KG

but JOse held his own. he stayed cool while the game was going on and after play stopped, he told KG off. I gained mucho respect for Jose

Lakersfan2483
11-13-2008, 02:48 AM
I am surprised KG wasn't hit with a technical when he was in Calderon's face running up the court. Calderon didn't back down, but it's up to his bigs to have his back. Jermaine should have got in KG's face.

Duncan = Donkey
11-13-2008, 02:54 AM
kg acted like a fukin child. it was embarrasing mocking a 6 foot PG. Grow some balls Kg and do that **** to O'neil or Bosh u fukin woman

G-Funk
11-13-2008, 03:00 AM
Kobe would have dunked on his face or atleast make a sick *** shot over him, Artest would had punched his skinnyass.

Hellcrooner
11-13-2008, 03:53 AM
Artest, tech gets fined and a 1 season long suspenssion.

Sheed, tech gets fined and 5 or 6 games

Kobe, No tech, gets a little fine .

Lebron? Calderon gets suspended for life for annoying espn king.

ARMIN12NBA
11-13-2008, 03:55 AM
kg acted like a fukin child. it was embarrasing mocking a 6 foot PG. Grow some balls Kg and do that **** to O'neil or Bosh u fukin woman

Agreed. KG is going way too far with this childish act of his. Everybody knows this whole act he puts up is a farce. Why does he keep on doing it? Ridiculous...

G-Funk
11-13-2008, 04:09 AM
What would these players do if KG did it to any of them, that's a better Question.

Hellcrooner
11-13-2008, 04:22 AM
well he also did it to Pau Gasol when hewas a rookie, ( foreigners hate or something?) and Pau answered by dunking on his face.

I wish he woudl do it again against MARC GASOL, he is gonna find his teeth on the ground!!!

Joshtd1
11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Agreed. KG is going way too far with this childish act of his. Everybody knows this whole act he puts up is a farce. Why does he keep on doing it? Ridiculous...

Yea, I get tired of seeing KG do this as well. People say he's passionate for doing stuff like this, but it just gets on my nerves. I also get tired of seeing him try to act tough all the time.

Wilson
11-13-2008, 10:24 AM

:laugh2:

NYKnickFanatic
11-13-2008, 11:33 AM

I know youre not being serious, right?

PS. IMO pretty pointless thread.

lakers4sho
11-13-2008, 11:34 AM

nice one.

JJ81
11-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Kobe would have dunked on his face or atleast make a sick *** shot over him, Artest would had punched his skinnyass.

Yep

CELTICS4LYFE
11-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Yea, I get tired of seeing KG do this as well. People say he's passionate for doing stuff like this, but it just gets on my nerves. I also get tired of seeing him try to act tough all the time.

so y dont u do something about it??? lol

ya'll sound like a bunch of haters....he was jus amped up n tryin ta get his head out of the game dat all(n it worked right)....bigs under the basket do the same **** if not worse all the time!!! everygame!!! but since he went out an taunted him there is a big diff an he is wrong???

n fyi calderon cussd him out in spainish lol

DrDEADalready
11-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey so what happened Kg did something? fill me in i dont know about this

Joshtd1
11-13-2008, 06:54 PM

ya'll sound like a bunch of haters....he was jus amped up n tryin ta get his head out of the game dat all(n it worked right)....bigs under the basket do the same **** if not worse all the time!!! everygame!!! but since he went out an taunted him there is a big diff an he is wrong???

I just dont like how he always tries act like hes tough, but when it comes down to it he does nothing. Example: Playoffs vs ATL. Tried to get tough with Zaza, but when Zaza came back at him, KG did nothing....but once the players and refs got between them is when he decided to act like he was going to do something.

MiamiHeat
11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
WHAT IF....
the world would never know

Duncan = Donkey
11-13-2008, 07:36 PM
I just dont like how he always tries act like hes tough, but when it comes down to it he does nothing. Example: Playoffs vs ATL. Tried to get tough with Zaza, but when Zaza came back at him, KG did nothing....but once the players and refs got between them is when he decided to act like he was going to do something.

lol. yeah that was a classic

lakers4sho
11-13-2008, 07:44 PM

Yeah but he don't need to yell at poor Calderon who didn't do nothing at him.

Seriously, rewatch the damn video. If a guy does that to you, what would you feel. DIRECTLY yelling at your face.

Calderon shouldn't smacked the hell out of him. KG is a little wuss. He can't do that to big boys like Artest or Rasheed Wallace, cause he knows he's gon get punked real hard. So he has to pick on the little guys.

Sportfan
11-13-2008, 07:44 PM

i think you are going overboard on Artest, he'll be suspended around 8-10 games.

jd_azsportsfan
11-13-2008, 08:05 PM
i had respect for kg but if you feel you got to talk crap to a player half your size in the middle of the game like that that is lame don't get me wrong kg is a great player but ever since he got traded to bosten he's be acting like a ***** and i know there the defending champs but come on dude wtf?

G-Funk
11-13-2008, 08:46 PM
i had respect for kg but if you feel you got to talk crap to a player half your size in the middle of the game like that that is lame don't get me wrong kg is a great player but ever since he got traded to bosten he's be acting like a ***** and i know there the defending champs but come on dude wtf?

exactly:clap::clap::clap::clap:

G-Funk
11-13-2008, 08:48 PM
I just don't understand why he won't do it to a Ben Wallace, J,O. etc...

G-Funk
11-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey so what happened Kg did something? fill me in i dont know about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arh5bmAsWb0

KB24PG16
11-14-2008, 01:57 AM
i lost respect for kg after watching

Afridi786
11-14-2008, 02:15 AM

Just because he is on your team doesn't mean that you have to defend everything he does, he was being an *******, it's one thing to defend a guard to make a point, but dude was taunting him the whole time which the refs ignored. FYI when someone gets mad and cusses at someone they usual revert to their native language.

CELTICS4LYFE
11-16-2008, 12:09 PM
ok ta respond to all of u lol

yes he was bein an ******* lol

an as far a zaza "punking" him mayb kg is smart enuff not to do anything stupid u know like hit another player or run into the stand n fight fans... i dunno lol

n have any of u guys ever been in a fight?? lol u guys sound like wuss's talking about how would u feel if he was doin that to me....i woulda done the same **** he did get pissed cuzz him out n keep playing the game!!!

Sport
11-16-2008, 12:26 PM
KG was a role model when he was with the Wolves.

Now ever since being taded tro Boston his antics are getting a little annoying.

Great player, and shouldgo down as one of the best to play the game, but Id have much more respect for him if he acted the way he did when he was in Minnesota.

Winning is going to his head.