PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Nominee...Paul Pierce

f.i.l.a.
11-12-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm a proud Atlanta Hawks fan, and have been for 7 years. I've been watching basketball since I can remember and I cannot recall ever seeing a player like Paul Pierce. He should be playing European soccer or in the next Cohen brother's film because he is the biggest actor in sports. He cries and complains like a little girl when he blatantly hacks someone else and then he gets touched (or not) and expects a foul every time. Stop giving him props for "living at the line", shut up and play like a man. Joe Johnson is a MAN. He lets his play talk for him.

Anyone else agree? Disagree?

I know I'm going to catch a ton of flack from bean town for this one. It's cool, I'll take it, I've just had enough with this crap.

NYMetros
11-12-2008, 11:45 PM
He does let his play do the talking... he just made the game winning shot. :laugh2:

And I watched the entire game and I didn't really see anything from him that was out of the ordinary in terms of "faking" it.

P-O-Z
11-12-2008, 11:49 PM
yup i agree and then he comes out of no where and says he's the best player in the NBA. After he wins his first championship. Then people want to say that they the sign he threw up was sweat blood and tears or w.e the **** you cal it. Paul Perice is a dick end of story enough said.

G-Funk
11-12-2008, 11:53 PM
I just ****ing hate the way he jerks his head back like if he got fouled, whenever he drives it in. looks like an idiot.

JordansBulls
11-12-2008, 11:54 PM
This will only lead to trouble.