PDA

View Full Version : So, I was listening to the Wiz game...

HotRodsHair
11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
...and I couldn't have been more unimpressed. Maybe it was the perceived home cooking, or perhaps it was a lack of energy. But this game seesaws back and forth, and the Jazz have seemingly done almost everything wrong on almost every possession. UGGGGH.

Man, I hope they can get it together and finish out the last two minutes.

HotRodsHair
11-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Wow, I didn't watch it, but it sounded like a friggen ugly game. So the road woes to pitiful teams continues...

джаз
11-13-2008, 01:34 AM
They looked really sluggish to me tonight. You could tell they played last night, maybe they aren't in great game shape yet.

They also ran into a desperate team with 5 straight losses. It would have taken a big effort for the Jazz to win this one.

On a brighter note, CJ looked good, so did Koufos. I really hope he bumps Collins out of the rotation.

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 06:37 AM
yeah same.

I missed the 4th cus league pass cut off cus its awful, kinda glad it did.

we gotta address this quick or we'l have the same december as last year, and probably no trade at new year to give us energy like last year.

DrDEADalready
11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Yeah i agree with you all. that was a horrible game. Why is it we lose to such crappy teams. Is it we under estimate them? or we just stoop down and play at their crappy level?

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 11:20 AM
same story everytime, and it makes it worse when they put you have to listen to the other team's commentators.

everytime we have the score about level and the home team goes on a run, getting the crowd going, and some random guy like a rookie or a role player has a big night...it more or less always happens to us, though on the rare occasion we come out looking focussed on the road.

Charlotte is a must win

THE_FLASH_21
11-13-2008, 11:27 AM
we should of been 8-0..... we lost those games on our own!

futureman
11-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Games like this goes to show that we are just talk when we claim to win a championship this season. I couldn't be more unimpressed by the way our bench played tonight.

Koufos has proven that he is capable of being a player. He blocks shots, rebounds and scores. He should be in the rotation immediatley. Im talking about when the jazz are at full strength for the first time this season.

Now to me, Deron seems like he is rushing things when he really isn't involved in the scoring aspect. I would rather have him just sit it out and wait until his ankle is 100% better than to only play when it's 80%. 8 points a night from him isn't going to do it for us,we need him back to his regular self.

Matt harpring should be traded asap. I don't like him at all and he is a defensive liability when he draws 3 fouls in 2 minutes.

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 11:37 AM
exactly.

to me Kosta looks nervous with his jumper, when he settles down and builds confidence his shot will fall and he'l be a decent contributor off the the bench.

as for D Will, he must be playing through some pain, but that ankle has to be on his mind. I dont see him driving to the hoop, which is a big advantage when he can penetrate the zone, and on D, he doesnt look fully commited and lets people blow right by him. Definatly not 100%, and I'd prefer him to sit out the road trip than play at this 70/80 percent for a while

DrDEADalready
11-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Yeah. our team just needs to get it through there Thick skulls. that any team in the Nba can beat us. and beat anybody. we have to play like the team we are facing is for the championship. the whole game i just looked like they were unprepared for it. do you think that because they didnt have a days rest between games took played a factor??? cause it sure looked like it to me.

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 11:53 AM
yeah back to back games are a *****, just gotta get through it.

I can see saturday at cleveland beeing a massacre

THE_FLASH_21
11-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Keep Harpring...

sportsnutzz
11-13-2008, 01:21 PM
There are 82 games.... I understand being frustrated but still, every team does this. The Lakers will loose to a crap team more than once this year. I am not worried about the Jazz.

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 02:30 PM
yeah but if it isnt resolved sooner rather than later it will become an issue again, but we'll have to wait and see.

again, charlotte, friday, must win for confidence more than anything else

HotRodsHair
11-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Imagine how ticked I was this morning when I looked at the schedule and realized the game was on ESPN. I listened to it on the dang internet and could have watched that garbage in HD.

Anyway, I was really dissappointed with two aspects of the game. One, they couldn't get the rebound to save their lives. It seemed like every possession the Wiz were getting offensive boards off missed shots or errant free throws. Two, they were so sloppy with the ball. I don't know how many turnovers they had in the fourth, but it was high.

My biggest concern with Koufus was the fact that even though he was in there with Boozer or Millsap, the Jazz simply couldn't lock down defensive boards. He has to step up as a seven footer.

They should win at Charlotte.

jimbobjarree
11-13-2008, 05:42 PM
the game wasnt on espn was it?

it was changed to lakers hornets wasnt it?