PDA

View Full Version : this is

bryman
11-12-2008, 11:14 PM
this is goona be a long year for the devils maybe the first in a long time they'll miss the playoffs with #30 out they cant do **** they have to many people hurt this is the start of the devils going down hill they'll be lucky to stay in the hunt if they can score witch they cant they are rebuilding :mad:

PHILLYNIKES
11-17-2008, 01:14 AM
bryman chill out buddy still got a long season ahead of you. Talk to you later buddy chin up atleast i was there with you when my Flyers beat your team haha

friarfan07
11-20-2008, 03:18 PM
dude it's way too early to worry about that. for one, we're still above .500 even without marty's services over the last several games. for another, we play the panthers tonight (:)). and finally, marty will be back in february after having a 100% successful surgery. so as long as we stay above water until then, we'll be in the playoffs no problem.

bryman
12-01-2008, 11:18 PM
yeah true ok buddy haha true not funny lol

soxdynasty
12-03-2008, 07:01 PM
The Devils will be fine during the regular season. Once the playoffs begin we will have a rested and hungry Brodeur. I like are chances once we get healthy and our power play starts to produce every night.

davekrieg lives
12-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Rebuilding?????????? are you serious, have you even watched a Devils game as of late.......Brodeur is the best no question, but this team is way to talented to miss the playoffs, we are more than just one player, so far weve had rolston, holik, greene, salvador, martin, gionta, langenbrunner, madden, leblond, and mottau {suspension} miss time and we're still over .500, What kind of true Devils fan tucks his tail between his legs and runs away......We are headed to the playoffs there is no doubt about it.....FYI Clemmenson is holding the fort just fine

Sportscenterman
12-09-2008, 10:09 PM
It will be a tough season down the road now

Sportscenterman
12-15-2008, 11:19 PM
This is going to seem completely stupid but playing without the likes of Rolston for so long in the season I think the Devils are better with out him, I know he is a great player but we have him to a 4 year deal hopefully he plays well.

NJdevilsbrodeur
12-16-2008, 06:19 PM
shouldnt have signed him at ALL could have gotten someting better with that money

Jersey Mike
12-22-2008, 01:09 PM
I have to eat my words and give credit where it's due...I didn't have high hopes at all when we lost broduer, rolston, holik and so on and so on...never would I have imagined that we would look this good at this point in the season...we sure are scrappy and playing what I have ALWAYS defined as devils hockey...I think I lost my optimism not just from the injuries, but from our playmakers in years past not playing to their potential...guys like elias, gionta, zajac and zubrus...I mean we were all looking for something to give them a spark and I think that maybe because we were so depleted that these guys stepped it up and took the bull by the horns...in years past I always liked the guts, fight and NEVER say die attitude of guys like brodeur, neidermeyer, madden, rupp and dowd...this year zubrus, zajac, gionta and elias really are impressing me and putting numbers up on the scoreboard...GOOD JOB BOYS!!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!:smoking:

davekrieg lives
12-23-2008, 01:03 PM
sutter rubbed me the wrong way during his first season, the stripping of elias's captaincy, the the defensive merry go round, and the early playoff exit, but he's the right coach for the job, he's tough as nails and a supreme motivator, him and lou have a great repore, but the unsung hero for the devils got to be Dave conte......wow he finds these no name undrafted players that fit right in to the nj machine

davekrieg lives
12-23-2008, 01:08 PM
clemmenson always showed the talent at BC he just needed to be given consistent starts.....weekes is the flaw in the devils talent stream....he has not played well at all, and the team doesnt give full effort when he's starting, i wanted boucher when he was a free agent when we picked up weekes....and boucher has played magnificent in San Jose .....i just hope when marty comes back weekes is put on waivers and clemmer becomes the back-up, Imm at every devils home game after every weekes save the fans support him by cheering weeeeeeeeekes, but his play doesnt translate to wins and he has become completely expendable

friarfan07
12-24-2008, 02:58 PM
i think as long as they can hang around the bottom of the eastern conference playoff bracket until marty gets back, they'll be fine. they've been playing out of their minds though, which i'm stoked about. elias is playing the best hockey i've seen since the A-line (elias, arnott, sykora).