PDA

View Full Version : Grizz-Bobcats Trade?

Deezy Dee 24
11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
im a grizzlies fan and im wantin to see how yall feel about this trade

Grizzlies get:
Gerald Wallace

Heat get:
Mike Conley
Hakim Warrick
2nd round pick

DerekRE_3
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
We already have Raymond Felton and DJ Augustin at the point guard spot. Adding Conley wouldn't make sense. Plus Conley hasn't been that impressive yet, Lowry is outplaying him.

homestarunner93
11-12-2008, 09:29 PM
We already have Raymond Felton and DJ Augustin at the point guard spot. Adding Conley wouldn't make sense. Plus Conley hasn't been that impressive yet, Lowry is outplaying him.

Which is exactly why this guy wants to trade him. I think we'll take Mayo instead. :D

BYBLOS88
11-13-2008, 12:14 AM
im a grizzlies fan and im wantin to see how yall feel about this trade

Grizzlies get:
Gerald Wallace

HEAT get:
Mike Conley
Hakim Warrick
2nd round pick

dont you mean bobcats?

JakeDelbreezy
11-13-2008, 08:38 AM
No thanks. Unless you're coming off of Rudy Gay or Marc Gasol we're not interested.

noturnormalhero
11-13-2008, 01:05 PM
I already replied to this on the Grizzlies forum..but i'll copy and paste here i guess..

Bobcats need a solid big man to help Okafor which is why it was reported they interested in Chris Kaman from the Clippers. Felton was stated to be tradeable because of DJ Augustin so maybe ANOTHER PG over there isn't the best idea for the Bobcats. Wishful thinking on Gerald Wallace. Supposedly, Dunleavy from the Clippers said they weren't interested in obtaining Wallace so there goes a Wallace for Kaman deal. The Blazers though, have stated they would trade young talent for veterans. I think you guys need a big man badly!! I could see Gerald Wallace to the Blazers for their young talented Big men before i could see a trade with you guys to be honest. You have Mayo and Gay, build around that. Conley should be dealt for a Big man. I even see Harrington from the Warriors having better chances to be traded to the Grizzlies before Gerald Wallace and that says A LOT lol. I truthfully haven't sat there trying to think of something for the Grizz to do to improve their team. I'm a Heat fan so i'm dealing with that headache as it is Good luck though. Grizz fans have had it rough.

Tblaze
11-20-2008, 10:08 AM
I already replied to this on the Grizzlies forum..but i'll copy and paste here i guess..

and which "young talented big man" from the blazers would that exactly be? :O

noturnormalhero
11-22-2008, 11:15 PM
and which "young talented big man" from the blazers would that exactly be? :O

outlaw has been on the trading block. maybe frye or aldridge in a deal for gerald wallace. who knows. i'd be speculating