PDA

View Full Version : Thur Game NFL Network

bombers fan
11-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Im posting on this page b/c I figured a pats fan might be able to help me out.

The game on thur is on NFL network...
I go to college outside boston is there any local coverage that I can watch the game in the dorms without going out to a sports bar.
Does CBS provide local coverage atleast

Thanks

RdSxFn38
11-12-2008, 03:59 AM
I believe it will be on WCVB Channel 5. I know that there will definitely be local coverage, I'm pretty sure that is the channel. Hope that helps.

griff141
11-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I live in Western Mass and I get WCVB channel 5 through time warner and they have it listed to start at 8 p.m. I actually just set it up to record! I love DVR :)

BRADY4MVP
11-12-2008, 09:57 AM
I live in Western Mass and I get WCVB channel 5 through time warner and they have it listed to start at 8 p.m. I actually just set it up to record! I love DVR :)

DVR is great...i DVR the pats games, then when i get home from them, ill watch it again.........except for the dolphins game :mad:

griff141
11-12-2008, 10:57 AM
DVR is great...i DVR the pats games, then when i get home from them, ill watch it again.........except for the dolphins game :mad:

Yeah that game was terrible! That's the bad part about going to games live, if something major happens were the last to know because they don't tell us jack during the game. I was at the game when Brady went down and I must have called 40 different people to find out what the prognosis was. I'm trying to get to more games throughout the season but it sucks having to get tickets through stubhub lol. I've been on the waiting list for season tickets for about 7 years now!