adbplayer
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Warriors trade Al Harrington, Marcus Williams
Bobcats trade Gerald Wallace
Knicks trade Eddy Curry and possibly David Lee

Warriors get Gerald Wallace
Bobcats get Eddy Curry and David Lee
Knicks get Al Harrington, Marcus Williams

:clap:This trade would help all teams involved and i think has a good chance of happening because the warriors of course want to get rid of Harrington cuz hes not doin anything to help us right now and he wants out. The bobcats just put Wallace on the trading block cuz they don't think hes playing well enough for the amount of money he's gettin paid and the knicks have been tryin to get rid of big ol' Eddy Curry for awhile.

Gerald Wallace would fit perfectly in the Warriors style of play. Donnie Walsh who is president of the knicks is the one who originally drafted harrington for the pacers and he loves him and harrington would fit pretty well in NY with his versatility at that 3/4 spot. And Charlotte has been trying to get someone to help out Emeka Okafor in the frontcourt for a while and Eddy Curry by himself might not happen which is why they might need to throw in David Lee because he has the athleticism and potential that the bobcats need. But i have also heard that David Lee might even come the Warriors way because he also would fit their style but who knows tell me what you think about those scenarios.

29$JerZ
11-11-2008, 10:47 PM
switch Williams with a pick and it's a deal :)

KB24PG16
11-13-2008, 02:24 AM
good deal