xSolidx
11-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Calderon shouldve punched him......in the face

bidi_nash
11-11-2008, 09:28 PM
thats awesome i like to see that intensity

EddieB
11-11-2008, 09:29 PM
And he didn't get a technical out of that? If that was Kobe they would have kicked him out of the game and suspended him for 1 game

Draco
11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
And he didn't get a technical out of that? If that was Kobe they would have kicked him out of the game and suspended him for 1 game

:rolleyes:

ink
11-11-2008, 09:42 PM
We already had a thread on this and it got closed.

I'll leave it open for now, but if it turns into a flame war this one will be closed too.

CB4AB7VC15
11-11-2008, 09:46 PM
someone needs to punch garnett and that fat ***** perkins it the face anyone else would have gotten a tech for acting like that.

Mane
11-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Calderon ****ing owned him.

Anthony Flores
11-11-2008, 09:49 PM
I love It Finally KG was trying to send a messege and Jose answeard and got right into his face, good old fashioned NBA I think they should let them play like that as long s there is no going overboard

tru
11-11-2008, 09:49 PM
garnett aint nothin but a punk, calderon is little, kg would of never tried ben wallace like that

THE_FLASH_21
11-11-2008, 09:50 PM

I agree... no one I mean no one disrespects me i don't care how big and ugly they are... especially in front of national television..

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Both are beasts.

TMAC94
11-11-2008, 10:02 PM
calderon got that assist on the play and put it back in garnetts face :)

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Did anyone watch KG before Boston??????????????????????? He has been doing this since he came into the league. He gets guys so worked up, because he gets himself so worked up. Wake up people, been happening for 13 years.

Goon.Weezy
11-11-2008, 10:04 PM
BIG UP TO JOSE CALDERON AKA THE BEST PG IN THE EAST............JK...........GARNETT shud have been T'd up for that shyt....but still, calderon went right back at him..... KG is a ugly punk. who has a hot wife.. lol

Young2Kinsler
11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Him not getting a T confirms many suspisions of the league being completely biased. It's a punk, classless move, and Kg didn't used to be like that. The thing is, its the town. When players go to that shithole boston, their brains rot being around some of the crappiest fans outside philly.

GspLAL
11-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Ridiculous how he didnt get T'd up for that crap but Mutombo would get T'd for wagging his finger at the people he blocked. Just goes to show what kinda nut-hugging goes around in the NBA.

GspLAL
11-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Did anyone watch KG before Boston??????????????????????? He has been doing this since he came into the league. He gets guys so worked up, because he gets himself so worked up. Wake up people, been happening for 13 years.

Ok? Whats your point? doesnt change the fact that he should have clearly been T'd up, I'm sure if a good player on a nobody team did this they would instantly get T'd.

BlondeBomber41
11-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Him not getting a T confirms many suspisions of the league being completely biased. It's a punk, classless move, and Kg didn't used to be like that. The thing is, its the town. When players go to that shithole boston, their brains rot being around some of the crappiest fans outside philly.

Yes, KG did use to be like that. He has been doing it for his entire career. I still have tapes of the old Mavs/TWolves playoff series from like 2001 and he does it several times in the game to Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki.

Correct. KG is an intense guy, he does whatever he can to pump himself up and make things interesting.

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Ok? Whats your point? doesnt change the fact that he should have clearly been T'd up, I'm sure if a good player on a nobody team did this they would instantly get T'd.

point is, this shouldn't surprise anyone. Sure he should have gotten a T. He didn't. Jose got him back. Get over it. And KG has gotten his fair share of T's, and gotten booted for doing this kind of stuff. It is the way he is. SHoot, he is like that in practice against his own teammates.

Goon.Weezy
11-11-2008, 10:30 PM
if matt bonner was there he wud have taken care of KG, raptor fans know wht im talkin about...i hope

Nadhi1
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Kg Never use to talk this much trash since he came to boston does he realize the team is getting older now raps only loss because we left kapono on pierce moon should of did better.

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
if matt bonner was there he wud have taken care of KG, raptor fans know wht im talkin about...i hope

don't think so. KG can take care of himself, and if they would have touched him, Powe, Perkins, and Big Baby all sub in to take care of that. You leave stars alone, or the league will make an example out of you. Maybe I don't know what your talking about, but homey don't play that.

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Kg Never use to talk this much trash since he came to boston does he realize the team is getting older now raps only loss because we left kapono on pierce moon should of did better.

who was Kapono guarding?

cmoneytakemoney
11-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Calderon ****ing owned him.

Calderon didn't own ****. Rajon Rondo owned Jose Calderon all night long that's why Calderon was frustrated and, flapping his mouth at the whole Celtics team. They were setting single and double picks for Calderon all night long and, Rondo was still all over him. Rondo made Calderon look like a college player last night. Shut em down!

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Calderon didn't own ****. Rajon Rondo owned Jose Calderon all night long that's why Calderon was frustrated and, flapping his mouth at the whole Celtics team. They were setting single and double picks for Calderon all night long and, Rondo was still all over him. Rondo made Calderon look like a college player last night. Shut em down!

well, I didn't watch the game, but that may have had something to do with it. KG protects his players, and if you are piping off to his teammates, he is going to set you straight. I didn't watch the game, so I am not trying to start anything, but that is usually what sets it off with him. He is as loyal as anyone who has ever played to his teammates

cmellofan15
11-11-2008, 10:36 PM
BONNER?!? LOL

Bonner can't take Scalabrine, let alone KG. I like what KG did, this shows how soft the league is now. It's to the point where you can't even embarrass somebody w/ out somebody saying he should get ejected.

Dino-Sty.
11-11-2008, 10:36 PM
If that was any other player then KG its a Tech,no doubt.

Calderon got him back though.

marvILLous
11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
who was Kapono guarding?

pierce.. stupid mitchell

that and, the refs ****ed over the raps too

marvILLous
11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
BONNER?!? LOL

Bonner can't take Scalabrine, let alone KG. I like what KG did, this shows how soft the league is now. It's to the point where you can't even embarrass somebody w/ out somebody saying he should get ejected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXDg637X10

lol

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:39 PM
pierce.. stupid mitchell

that and, the refs ****ed over the raps too

Who was Moon guarding?

BullsFan_1
11-11-2008, 10:40 PM
ANYTHING IS POSSIB-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-LE!!!!!!!!!!!!
lowercaseletterlulz

cmoneytakemoney
11-11-2008, 10:41 PM

Jose Calderon couldn't smooth a silk sheet if he had a hot with a babe, I lost my train of thought.

marvILLous
11-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Who was Moon guarding?

that's the thing, mitchell left moon on the bench and left kapono out there guarding pierce..

moon was playing well too, he was playing solid D on pierce and grabbing rebounds.. i just dont get mitchell

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:43 PM

lol

while that wasn't a dirty play, he didn't exactly throw KG. He caught him with his feet off the floor, and pulled him.

cmellofan15
11-11-2008, 10:45 PM

lol
:speechless:

Oh s#!%!!!

Forget what I said, BONNER COULD TAKE THE WHOLE CELTICS TEAM!!!

marvILLous
11-11-2008, 10:46 PM
:speechless:

Oh s#!%!!!

Forget what I said, BONNER COULD TAKE THE WHOLE CELTICS TEAM!!!

LOL yeaaa man

forget that though, look at the young bosh with a buzz cut and VC on the sidelines in a suit LOL

Hawkeye15
11-11-2008, 10:46 PM
that's the thing, mitchell left moon on the bench and left kapono out there guarding pierce..

moon was playing well too, he was playing solid D on pierce and grabbing rebounds.. i just dont get mitchell

looking at the boxscore, I can only assume it was becaue Kapono was shooting the ball well. But when Pierce gets it going, you have got to put a good defender on him. Shoot, move Kapono over to Ray, and put Moon on him, at least an athlete who can make him work

marvILLous
11-11-2008, 10:49 PM
looking at the boxscore, I can only assume it was becaue Kapono was shooting the ball well. But when Pierce gets it going, you have got to put a good defender on him. Shoot, move Kapono over to Ray, and put Moon on him, at least an athlete who can make him work

yea, kapono was shooting well. kapono held off the initial celtics run with like 5 straight points, but late in the 4th, pierce started killing him and thats when i thought moon should have came in.

also, kapono didnt score late in the 4th so he was sort of useless out there..

EddieB
11-11-2008, 10:50 PM
KG look like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump

unwantedplayer
11-11-2008, 10:51 PM

Exactly what I was going to say :clap:

MilfHunter07
11-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Jose stood up for himself good for him.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
11-11-2008, 10:55 PM
good to see that hes not backing down

Kaptain Kanada
11-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Eff KG. He should have been T'd up, sick of the NBA and its biased refs. Imagine that was Sheed waving his finger around like a dick.. he'd be suspended.

Zefflin
11-11-2008, 10:56 PM
ANYTHING IS POSSIB-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-LE!!!!!!!!!!!!
lowercaseletterlulz

Hahah, what a gimmicky douche for saying that.

EddieB
11-11-2008, 10:58 PM

I am the king of the woooooooorrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllD

http://hem.passagen.se/tqvist/leo_titanic_king_of_world.jpg

SensandRaps
11-11-2008, 11:04 PM
wow KG is acting tough after getting traded to the celtics and winning the championship cuz of pierce:smoking: calderon f***in owned him on the play and got an assist:D kg is gonna get his fat *** kicked hard by someone soon

cmoneytakemoney
11-11-2008, 11:09 PM
For the 1st 3 quarters the Celtics shot like **** and it wasn't because of the Raptors defense either. The C's were missing wide open shots that they usually make and they still won. The Raptors aren't going anywhere this year. They live and die by the 3 point shot and, that will never win you a championship. Ask the Phoenix Suns. Rondo owned that little ***** Calderon.

IndyRealist
11-11-2008, 11:10 PM
1) KG should have been T'd up and/or ejected. Motumbo doesn't get to wave the finger at people, KG shouldn't get to taunt people like that. That's the kind of behavior that starts brawls.
2) Calderon got him back. Good for Jose.
3) Rondo did not "own" Calderon. Jose: 7pt, 10ast, 1 stl, 1 blk. Rondo: 4pt, 3ast, 5rb, 1 stl.
4) Boston is abusing it's "star protection". In the Indiana game, when they got spanked by a lottery bound team, the Celtics started elbowing, throwing people around, knocking people out of the air, etc. KNOWING that the referees would not call -every- dirty play. Because they're the Celtics. Knowing that if the refs did make calls, they'd say that the calls took them out of the game.

BullsFan_1
11-11-2008, 11:11 PM

I thought it fit pretty well. :shrug:

BTownTeamsRKing
11-11-2008, 11:13 PM
welcome to the play grounds. he got in his head. thats all KG wanted and he did it. its happened to me plenty, just play on and respond with your play. its tough, but if u let it get to u, your done.

Kapono4three
11-11-2008, 11:14 PM
should of been a technical, KG is a chump

JIDsanity
11-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I laughed like crazy when I saw this. I wanted T-Dot to win, but this was very funny to me, casue Calderon got so mad

cmoneytakemoney
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
1) KG should have been T'd up and/or ejected. Motumbo doesn't get to wave the finger at people, KG shouldn't get to taunt people like that. That's the kind of behavior that starts brawls.
2) Calderon got him back. Good for Jose.
3) Rondo did not "own" Calderon. Jose: 7pt, 10ast, 1 stl, 1 blk. Rondo: 4pt, 3ast, 5rb, 1 stl.
4) Boston is abusing it's "star protection". In the Indiana game, when they got spanked by a lottery bound team, the Celtics started elbowing, throwing people around, knocking people out of the air, etc. KNOWING that the referees would not call -every- dirty play. Because they're the Celtics. Knowing that if the refs did make calls, they'd say that the calls took them out of the game.

Watch the game again. They were setting single or double picks for Calderon every time they had the ball and, Rondo still got in his face all night long. Rondo blew right by Calderon without a single pick a bunch of times but, missed a few bunnies and Calderon needed picks to even get across the 3 point line when Rondo was guarding him. He was all over him. That's owning someone. It has nothing to do with stats. He racked up most of his stats when Eddie House was guarding him too. I watched the game twice dun.

SensandRaps
11-11-2008, 11:20 PM
For the 1st 3 quarters the Celtics shot like **** and it wasn't because of the Raptors defense either. The C's were missing wide open shots that they usually make and they still won. The Raptors aren't going anywhere this year. They live and die by the 3 point shot and, that will never win you a championship. Ask the Phoenix Suns. Rondo owned that little ***** Calderon.

rondo owned calderon:rolleyes: typical pathetic celtics fan:cool: honestly i think rondo is more hyped than bynum even with all the laker fans on the site

BTownTeamsRKing
11-11-2008, 11:21 PM
for all of u pissed at KG, go back and look. the Raptors bench coaches were laughing at the whole thing.

What did he do that should have drawn a penalty. he didnt swear at a ref. he didnt hurt him, well not physically, maybe mentally. technical for pointing and clapping????

do u guys not trash talk on the court? its the same thing.

SensandRaps
11-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Watch the game again. They were setting single or double picks for Calderon every time they had the ball and, Rondo still got in his face all night long. Rondo blew right by Calderon without a single pick a bunch of times but, missed a few bunnies and Calderon needed picks to even get across the 3 point line when Rondo was guarding him. He was all over him. That's owning someone. It has nothing to do with stats. He racked up most of his stats when Eddie House was guarding him too. I watched the game twice dun.

ya so rondo should be named starter for the eastern all star team, and rondo should have been in the olympics... oh wait thats gonna be calderon:D enjoy this year celtics fans next year ur guyz are gonna be old and then u will be the same pathetic mess you were before posey,allen and kg came their.

cmoneytakemoney
11-11-2008, 11:28 PM
rondo owned calderon:rolleyes: typical pathetic celtics fan:cool: honestly i think rondo is more hyped than bynum even with all the laker fans on the site

Watch the game again. Everytime Calderon had the ball O'Neal or Bosh came or both of them at the same time and set a pick for Calderon because Rondo was harassing him and, Rondo fought threw them and bothered every shot he threw up. The so called best PG in the East looked like a D-League player when Rondo was on him.

BTownTeamsRKing
11-11-2008, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSVxPkT5kR4&feature=related

more KG. sweet revenge

KG knows how to get to ppl mentally

ink
11-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Pointless thread. :pity: