PDA

View Full Version : Calderon and Garnett get into it on 11/10

Aapox
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
(disclaimer: rather pointless)

Hey guys, did anyone catch the highlights of this game? I guess KG was open on the baseline for an 18 footer and Calderon went and yelled something or clapped. Garnett then just went crazy on Calderon barking stuff and clapping all the time.

I thought this was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. I love to see different types of playing styles clash. I have to say that even though I hate Garnett, I love the intensity he brings and the fact that he refuses to let ANYONE give him **** on the court. When I play BBall I ****ing hate if someone claps or yells something othr than "shot" when I am spotting up, so I'm totally with KG on this one. The best part was Calderon *****ing to the refs after he started it.

What did you all think?

Lakers4ItAll
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
How can you hate KG?

LAKERS 24/7
11-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Not surprised, that's vintage KG

JC_
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM
(disclaimer: rather pointless)

Hey guys, did anyone catch the highlights of this game? I guess KG was open on the baseline for an 18 footer and Calderon went and yelled something or clapped. Garnett then just went crazy on Calderon barking stuff and clapping all the time.

I thought this was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. I love to see different types of playing styles clash. I have to say that even though I hate Garnett, I love the intensity he brings and the fact that he refuses to let ANYONE give him **** on the court. When I play BBall I ****ing hate if someone claps or yells something othr than "shot" when I am spotting up, so I'm totally with KG on this one. The best part was Calderon *****ing to the refs after he started it.

What did you all think?

He wasn't *****ing to the refs, he was yelling at Garnett. When KG was doing all that hand in the face **** Calderon did some fancy dribbling and then passed it to Kapono for a 3 and then he started talking **** to Garnett and Garnett walked away feeling stupid.

JordansBulls
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM
:pity: