PDA

View Full Version : Wade to Bulls! Well according to a B.S article

heatfan123249
11-11-2008, 02:48 PM
NBA: D-Wade eyeing Bulls move?

Derrick Rose would be perfect for Dwyane Wade, and I'm beginning to hear Wade may understand that. Wade would be the No. 1 guy because Rose is more a facilitator. Though it's a risk and you could be left with nothing, it may be the best way to put a true star with Rose. And, I believe, in the long run Wade isn't going to find he fits with Michael Beasley. Wade was asked some time ago about Rose and said he really didn't know anything about him even though Rose was from Chicago, as Wade is. Subsequently, the friend told me, Wade played with Rose and came back saying Rose is everything you'd want in a player other than having a great shot. And Wade pointed out he was a poor shooter coming into the pros and has improved, that with a decent stroke, which Rose has, it can be learned.

Who the hell makes these rumors up? Is it the same people that say that since Lebron James is wearing a Yankees cap he is going to play for the Knicks? Or since Lebron favorite city is Brooklyn he is going to play for the Nets.

Lost Art
11-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Link?

And this isn't a rumor, this is just one guys opinion.

EddieB
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Yawns

MiamiHeat
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
It's from a Bulls website
come on lol....

KB24PG16
11-11-2008, 03:02 PM
not going to happen

ink
11-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Closed because this is not even a rumor and you can't link to other forums.