PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Boozer

NastyRud
11-09-2008, 10:47 PM
What is Utah's take on Carlos Boozer? What are the chances of him leaving the Jazz? And if the odds are that he will leave would you rather trade him than risk losing him for nothing?

Sport
11-10-2008, 12:07 AM
What is Utah's take on Carlos Boozer? What are the chances of him leaving the Jazz? And if the odds are that he will leave would you rather trade him than risk losing him for nothing?

Id negotiate an extension with him. Pretty solid player and big contributor on this basketball team.

If you cant, than trade him.

HotRodsHair
11-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Pretty much stuck in the situation. He would be stupid to renegotiate this season. He can wait until the end of the season, opt out of the rest of his current deal, and use league wide interest to drive up his price. If he gets the deal he wants from Utah, he can then kick back and choose between all the available options, and decide where he wants to live. The biggest concern for me is the health of his child, and how that could ultimately factor in to the equation.

jimbobjarree
11-10-2008, 11:27 AM
I thought his child was basically cured of that disease?

and where would he sign that arent saving the cap for 2010?

Detroit and I think the Grizzlies will have interest, but both teams will want to add someone in 2010 from the big boy FA.

JAZZNC
11-10-2008, 06:36 PM
He'll probably stay and we'll either lose Okur or Millsap. I'd rather keep Okur and Millsap and lose Boozer but that's just my opinion. Deron Williams makes him who he is and he could do the same with Millsap.

jimbobjarree
11-10-2008, 06:37 PM
and I think Millsap showed a glimpse of what he can do on offense against the Clips, I think he can be as good as Booz, and he will work hard to improve.

THE_FLASH_21
11-10-2008, 11:27 PM
the heat will get him....

DrDEADalready
11-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Yeah. with Jazznc. i'd rather keep millsap and okur. I love how hard millsap plays. i think he can be just as good as boozer. and put up those numbers like he did against clips more often too.

jimbobjarree
11-11-2008, 11:25 AM
the heat cant get boozer unless they make a trade dropping salary, they will be at about the cap at the end of this season otherwise, and will save for 2010 to get wade back and try and get bosh.

HotRodsHair
11-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I thought his child was basically cured of that disease?

and where would he sign that arent saving the cap for 2010?

Detroit and I think the Grizzlies will have interest, but both teams will want to add someone in 2010 from the big boy FA.

I hadn't heard that about his child, but if true, that is great to hear. I'm happy for him and his family, and the impact it should no longer have on his Free Agency.

jimbobjarree
11-12-2008, 08:47 AM
well i on league pass for the clippers game we had their commentators, and at half time they did a segment on booz, and how they had to have more kids to cure the original child, and they performed it and it wa ssuccessful, curing his child from sickle cell.

but does that mean he can come live in utah, I think they remain in miami