PDA

View Full Version : Chris bosh or Kevin garnett for Starter in allstar game 2009?

Nadhi1
11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
I will say bosh a great start with 26 ppg and 9.6 RPG. What do u think?

superkegger
11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
KG will get the fan vote, no doubt. No doubt.

JordansBulls
11-09-2008, 11:14 AM

I think KG will get it for the last time this year while the Celtics are on top still.

North Yorker
11-09-2008, 11:24 AM
IF garnett gets it, it will be his last year with the honor, as Bosh has already passed him.

Kaptain Kanada
11-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Bosh deserves it.. but Garnett with get the sentimental vote.

laker1000
11-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Bosh will probably get it since he played in the Olympics and people saw him world wide.

SteveNash
11-09-2008, 11:48 AM
KG got a million more votes last year. Don't see it changing, KG has been a popular player for a long time. Bosh doesn't even deserve it until he learns how to play defense.

NYMetros
11-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Garnett because he:

A.) Won a Championship.
B.) Plays defense.

North Yorker
11-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Wow. People talk about Bosh like he plays defence like Amare Stoudmire,lol. If Bosh played for any other team there wouldnt even be a argument right now.

SteveNash
11-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Wow. People talk about Bosh like he plays defence like Amare Stoudmire,lol. If Bosh played for any other team there wouldnt even be a argument right now.

No, Amare plays better defense than Bosh.

Why is the team stopping Bosh? The team talent is certainly there, Bosh's game just isn't. Afterall, Vince Carter was the leading vote getter at least a couple of times for the All Star game while in Toronto.

Ragun
11-09-2008, 12:02 PM
KG got a million more votes last year. Don't see it changing, KG has been a popular player for a long time. Bosh doesn't even deserve it until he learns how to play defense.

:pity:

says SteveNash :rollseyes:

Macedonian
11-09-2008, 12:08 PM
CB4 definitelly deserves it, but who knows!?

Kevin Garnett: 15.7 pts ; 9.7 reb ; 1.3 ast
Chris Bosh: 26.0 pts ; 10.2 reb ; 2.4 ast
KG's stats have significantly droped in the last two years...

2006/07: 22.4 pts ; 12.8 reb ; 4.1 ast
2008/09: 15.7 pts ; 9.7 reb ; 1.3 ast

CELTICS4LYFE
11-09-2008, 12:08 PM
kg easy....legend vs pro lol

$ NyC $
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
If he does its the last year and only outta respect. I think Bosh is pretty under-rated.

marvILLous
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
No, Amare plays better defense than Bosh.

Why is the team stopping Bosh? The team talent is certainly there, Bosh's game just isn't. Afterall, Vince Carter was the leading vote getter at least a couple of times for the All Star game while in Toronto.

lol what is this guy talking about? :eyebrow:

MiamiHeat
11-09-2008, 12:27 PM
I'll vote for Bosh

JayW_1023
11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
As of now...Bosh deserves it...he seems to get better every year while KG is slightly declining.

tonyd3b54
11-09-2008, 12:32 PM
kg can still get 22 10 but he defers to his teammates which is why he gets my vote...

BoSox47
11-09-2008, 12:38 PM

Ya his stats may have dropped because unlike Bosh KG is playing with 2 other all stars in paul pierce and ray allen. KG plays better defense and spreads the ball around. Who do you think is more important to their team KG or Chris Bosh? Without KG the celtics wouldnt be a defensive team. KG took a decline in points to win a championship. KG wins wooo

JJ81
11-09-2008, 12:44 PM
KG will get the fan vote, no doubt. No doubt.

Yep

Macedonian
11-09-2008, 12:44 PM
KG is playing with 2 other all stars in paul pierce and ray allenAnd CB4 is playing with Jermaine O'Neal and Jose Calderon!

Who do you think is more important to their team KG or Chris Bosh?It's not about the teams here, but who is better player... And it's CB4 right now!

pebloemer
11-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Ya his stats may have dropped because unlike Bosh KG is playing with 2 other all stars in paul pierce and ray allen. KG plays better defense and spreads the ball around. Who do you think is more important to their team KG or Chris Bosh? Without KG the celtics wouldnt be a defensive team. KG took a decline in points to win a championship. KG wins wooo

Well, since this year is only 5 games in, I'll use last year as a reference point. When KG was out for the 10 game stretch Boston went what? 7-3? When Bosh was out for his 12 games stretch, Raptors went 3-9. Just an example of when they are not playing. 7-3 is a small drop off in wins for Boston while 3-9 is a massive dropoff in wins for the Raptors.

AFlagRules
11-09-2008, 01:23 PM

Right. Then why did he have good stats last year with the same team? Why does he have less assist's than Bosh if he "spreads the ball around"?

As my buddy showed above me, Bosh is clearly more important to Toronto.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to KG's defense, but he didn't take a "decline" in points for a ship. He still scored 22 PPG last season, which isn't much lower than his whole career average. KG's stats are dropping now because he's getting slower and older and just losing it. CB4 gets better and better every year and hasn't hit his prime and he's probably going to stay around 25 PPG this season, a total KG didn't reach until his 9th season. Bosh has reached it already and its his 6th season. Just wait for Bosh to keep developing his defensive game, in 6 years we'll be like, KG who when comparing both.

Nadhi1
11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey guys thanks with the post but look at it this way all over in canada people watch toronto raptors they porbably love bosh more than garnett vs the fans in boston look canada is huger than boston so most likely bosh will make the start.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Bosh deserves it, but the fans don't vote in the best players, they vote in the most popular.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Right. Then why did he have good stats last year with the same team? Why does he have less assist's than Bosh if he "spreads the ball around"?

As my buddy showed above me, Bosh is clearly more important to Toronto.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to KG's defense, but he didn't take a "decline" in points for a ship. He still scored 22 PPG last season, which isn't much lower than his whole career average. KG's stats are dropping now because he's getting slower and older and just losing it. CB4 gets better and better every year and hasn't hit his prime and he's probably going to stay around 25 PPG this season, a total KG didn't reach until his 9th season. Bosh has reached it already and its his 6th season. Just wait for Bosh to keep developing his defensive game, in 6 years we'll be like, KG who when comparing both.

The benefit of the doubt for his defense? Please. I love Bosh, and think he is underrated, but KG, at 32, with 1000 games under his belt, is still a far better defender than Chris Bosh. KG averaged 19 ppg last year, the lowest he has had in 10 years. And Bosh may average 25 ppg, but KG averaged 13+ rpg for his prime, something Bosh will not do. And Bosh is in his prime. The old theory that players get to thier primes at around 28 is wrong now, because everyone starts their career at 20 today, not 23. Bosh does remind me of a younger KG a little, without the defensive intensity. And KG is CLEARLY more important to his team. He took Pierce, and Allen, two guys who refused to guard anyone until last year, and made them NBA champions because of their defense. Dude, c'mon. Bosh is more prosuctive this season, for sure. KG is on the decline. He plays 32 mpg. They don't need him to be a stud anymore. Bosh is what KG was 6 years ago. The stud on a middle of the pack contending team. Without the elite defense.

marvILLous
11-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Hey guys thanks with the post but look at it this way all over in canada people watch toronto raptors they porbably love bosh more than garnett vs the fans in boston look canada is huger than boston so most likely bosh will make the start.

a high percentage of americans will vote KG over bosh. it's not just canada vs boston

OrderOfCook
11-09-2008, 01:51 PM
As a few people have said, there is very little chance it will be anyone in the east other than KG, unless for some reason KG is listed as a 5 and CB is listed as a 4 (because with JO that makes sense) and sometimes the NBA is willing to bend the truth if it will make money.

Anyway, KG will get it because it's a popularity contest (as noted above). Probability points towards KG leading Bosh by a range of somewhere between 400K and 600K in voting. That's including a decline in Boston wins and KG's numbers for this year declining slightly. The fact of the matter is he had 1 Mil plus over Bosh last year and you have to take into account the 'bandwagon' effect that winning a championship has on casual basketball enthusiasts nation-wide. What I mean by that is the large number of people who suddenly 'like Boston' has vastly increased by virtue of them being good. With all these factors, the numbers from 5 games into the season staying consistent for the next 35 games, and barring injury you will definitely see KG beat out Bosh in votes.

If it were up to me Bosh would start easily, he's the best big-man in the east so far this season no question. Only the team-bearing Tim Duncan is out-performing him (by a very slight margin) in effectiveness in terms of big men in the entire league. He is even outranking Amare so far (at time of posting anyway).

marvILLous
11-09-2008, 01:53 PM
The benefit of the doubt for his defense? Please. I love Bosh, and think he is underrated, but KG, at 32, with 1000 games under his belt, is still a far better defender than Chris Bosh. KG averaged 19 ppg last year, the lowest he has had in 10 years. And Bosh may average 25 ppg, but KG averaged 13+ rpg for his prime, something Bosh will not do. And Bosh is in his prime. The old theory that players get to thier primes at around 28 is wrong now, because everyone starts their career at 20 today, not 23. Bosh does remind me of a younger KG a little, without the defensive intensity. And KG is CLEARLY more important to his team. He took Pierce, and Allen, two guys who refused to guard anyone until last year, and made them NBA champions because of their defense. Dude, c'mon. Bosh is more prosuctive this season, for sure. KG is on the decline. He plays 32 mpg. They don't need him to be a stud anymore. Bosh is what KG was 6 years ago. The stud on a middle of the pack contending team. Without the elite defense.

i just wanna respond to this one thing. i dont think bosh is at his prime YET. he's only 24 years old and still can do a lot of learning, developing and improving. he's always added something new to his game every year, and i'm hoping that by the end of this season, or next season, his defensive abilities will improve.

probably when he's at 26, or 27 yrs old he'll be in his prime, and we dont know how good he'll be by then.

LD V2.0
11-09-2008, 02:04 PM

As of right now I think it should be Chris. As of right now...However, All-Star starters are decided based on fan votes and KG is going to get more fan votes because he's more popular.

I also agree with Marv about Chris not being in his prime yet. He is only 24 and most big men don't hit their primes until 27 or 28. He's got lots of upside still to grow. Bosh came in to the league at the age of 18 and I'm thinking this is why people think he's peaking, because they don't realize how young he is because he's been around for a long time now... He's taken a leap forward every single season and this one is no different.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Bosh problley is more deserving to be a starter, stat wise. KG will get more votes though. easily.

madiaz3
11-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure the Raptors would have a more significant dropoff with Bosh out than the Celtics with KG out.

_Sn1P3r_
11-09-2008, 02:39 PM
KG's getting the votes but I think it should be Bosh.

Jacob K.
11-09-2008, 03:29 PM
i think it will be much closer this year because people saw bosh in the olympics, but it will be kg this year, maybe his last as a starter

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 03:38 PM
i just wanna respond to this one thing. i dont think bosh is at his prime YET. he's only 24 years old and still can do a lot of learning, developing and improving. he's always added something new to his game every year, and i'm hoping that by the end of this season, or next season, his defensive abilities will improve.

probably when he's at 26, or 27 yrs old he'll be in his prime, and we dont know how good he'll be by then.

I didn't mean to go off, Bosh is one of my favorite players. KG is my all time favorite player, I grew up in Minnesota. But, in year 6, which Bosh is in now, He outscored KG by 4 points, and has a higher fg%. But KG crushes him in every other category. He was first team all defense his 6th year. He was
2nd team all NBA, 1st the prior year. Bosh is terrific. But he is slightly behind KG's career at this point, no doubt.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 03:42 PM

I believe you have a 5 year span of in your prime. Bosh is entering that now. When you come straight from high school, your prime is from 24-29. That is all I meant by it by the way. 15 years ago, you entered your prime from 27-32. But that is because everyone went to college for 3-4 years. That isn't the case anymore

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
i think it will be much closer this year because people saw bosh in the olympics, but it will be kg this year, maybe his last as a starter

I personally think he should start. He would be an MVP candidate if he were in the states. I love his game. I gotta defend my boy KG, but I am not stupid. Bosh is better today

mariotubes
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
bosh deserves it by far

Macedonian
11-09-2008, 04:22 PM
CB4 today vs. Charlotte Bobcats:
30 points, 15 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks!

PaRappaTheRapta
11-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Ya, and the stats don't even tell the story of how important he was to the Raptors today...he literally put the entire team on his back...

Bosh is much more valuable to the raptors than KG is to the Celtics....I expect that a lot of Americans don't see too many raptors game, but if you watch, you will realize his importance and impact.

I honestly think KG will win, because of the fan votes...but expect that Bosh will be the more deserving if you look simply at this years stats....and impact...

marvILLous
11-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I didn't mean to go off, Bosh is one of my favorite players. KG is my all time favorite player, I grew up in Minnesota. But, in year 6, which Bosh is in now, He outscored KG by 4 points, and has a higher fg%. But KG crushes him in every other category. He was first team all defense his 6th year. He was
2nd team all NBA, 1st the prior year. Bosh is terrific. But he is slightly behind KG's career at this point, no doubt.

yeah definitely. bosh is not as good as KG was in his 6th year. but i dont think bosh is done peaking yet. yeah he's entering his prime, but he's not at the high point of his prime yet. plenty of room for improvement.

bosh may probably never touch KG statistically, but if he can bring a championship to toronto, i'll be fine with that :)

pauljames
11-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Bosh is actually a pretty good defender, he just lacks intensity at times. Bosh and KG have pretty similar games. Bosh is going to be an excellent player. I don't buy what homie is saying about him being in his prime now. even if players come into the league earlier, they are much less experienced, therefore it takes them longer to reach their potential. Those extra years in college make a huge difference.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Bosh is actually a pretty good defender, he just lacks intensity at times. Bosh and KG have pretty similar games. Bosh is going to be an excellent player. I don't buy what homie is saying about him being in his prime now. even if players come into the league earlier, they are much less experienced, therefore it takes them longer to reach their potential. Those extra years in college make a huge difference.

You don't have to buy it, it is a reality. Wear and tear take away those years when you get into your 30's. And if you can find a play in the last 13 years where KG didn't have intensity, I would be very surprised. That is the difference I am talking about. Look, I love Bosh. He is one of my favorite players. But KG is my man, and I will defend him forever. Bosh already is an excellent player. He is in his prime. If you come into the league at 19, and play a lot of minutes in your first 5 seasons, it is the same thing as a college player coming in at 22, and him being 28 years old. That is my only point. Will Bosh's stats get better? Probably. But he is not in KG's realm of an overall player at this stage. KG is a top 20 player ever. Now, was KG headed into that argument in 2001? Maybe not. But Bosh is behind the curve in my opinion.

Nexus
11-09-2008, 05:36 PM
It's ironic because Bosh looked up to and modeled himself after Garnett as a teenager.

Watch tomorrow's Raps vs. Celts game for a better indication of who deserves the starting spot for PF in the east. Keep an eagle's eye on Bosh's defence as he's developing that area of his game very nicely.

barreleffact
11-09-2008, 06:02 PM
KG will get it based off FANBASE...Bosh deserves it. Someone brought up teh olympics....but nobody really got to see it unless they are die hard fans..die hard fans know bosh deserves it more. And whats up with people clowning Bosh's defense??? I thought he was a pretty decent defender(could be wrong though)

Zefflin
11-09-2008, 06:10 PM
I'll vote Bosh. It'll still be close.

Kidddd
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
I'll vote Bosh.Me too.

_Sn1P3r_
11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
It's ironic because Bosh looked up to and modeled himself after Garnett as a teenager.

Watch tomorrow's Raps vs. Celts game for a better indication of who deserves the starting spot for PF in the east. Keep an eagle's eye on Bosh's defence as he's developing that area of his game very nicely.

Yeah, tomorrow should be a good one.

Ragun
11-09-2008, 07:36 PM
can't wait for tomorrows game!

LakerzDQ
11-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Garnett, I think.

but I love Bosh's game. He's in my fantasy league, and he's been the only one that's produced consistently for me (well, besides Dwight). He's averaging some crazy numbers, 26 pts, 10 rebounds.

still, gotta vote KG for respect.

Raidaz4Life
11-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Bosh deserves it being the better player this year but KG will get it because of his name, that's my prediction

bostncelts34
11-10-2008, 10:21 AM

lol obv. they have dropped. Hes playing along with 2 future HOF'ers now. His pts and stuff have dropped, but his ring count has went up. ill take that stat anyday

bostncelts34
11-10-2008, 10:23 AM
also...Boston

6-1 so far.

Toronto 4-2

After today...

7-1 and 4-3.

Faneik
11-10-2008, 10:25 AM
If this is about who's better Bosh or Garnett, Garnett takes it b/c of his effort in defense. Not only his own, but he also elevated his teammates defensive commitment.

Dol-Fan
11-10-2008, 10:27 AM
also...Boston

6-1 so far.

Toronto 4-2

After today...

7-1 and 4-3.

don't speak so soon... Both teams are coming off back-to-backs it should be an interesting game.

Bosh is averaging 26.7 points and 11 rebounds (after yesterday), he should be starting for the all-star game at this point. Wins matter when you're talking MVP, stats are what matter when you're talking A-S game.

Faneik
11-10-2008, 10:29 AM
don't speak so soon... Both teams are coming off back-to-backs it should be an interesting game.

Bosh is averaging 26.7 points and 11 rebounds (after yesterday), he should be starting for the all-star game at this point. Wins matter when you're talking MVP, stats are what matter when you're talking A-S game.

Aren't All-Star starters voted by the fans?

Popularity is the factor, not stats.

Macedonian
11-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Popularity is the factor, not stats.Does it mean that you admit that CB4 deserves to be a starter, but KG will get it because of his popularity?:)

Dol-Fan
11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Aren't All-Star starters voted by the fans?

Popularity is the factor, not stats.

sorry, stats are what should matter in the all-star game.

pebloemer
11-10-2008, 11:07 AM
You don't have to buy it, it is a reality. Wear and tear take away those years when you get into your 30's. And if you can find a play in the last 13 years where KG didn't have intensity, I would be very surprised. That is the difference I am talking about. Look, I love Bosh. He is one of my favorite players. But KG is my man, and I will defend him forever. Bosh already is an excellent player. He is in his prime. If you come into the league at 19, and play a lot of minutes in your first 5 seasons, it is the same thing as a college player coming in at 22, and him being 28 years old. That is my only point. Will Bosh's stats get better? Probably. But he is not in KG's realm of an overall player at this stage. KG is a top 20 player ever. Now, was KG headed into that argument in 2001? Maybe not. But Bosh is behind the curve in my opinion.

Seems like two discussions going on here. Who will be considered better when their careers are over and who is better now to merit a all-star starters appearance. You seem to be addressing the former. On that I would say I agree wholeheartedly. I would also mention that big men usually lose their legs quicker. Bosh has some improvement still to happen - I figure most of that will be on the defensive end; but I would say he is into his prime now.

As far as who is more important to their team, or who should be a starter at the allstar game I would say that as of now Bosh would be most deserving and a bigger impact on his team but voters will choose Garnett. Voting generally is based on popularity, what players have done and what players are doing. Garnett wins two of the three categories. I wouldn't be surprised if it is closer than people think though. I would say most NBA fans know Bosh and how good he is by now.

nstojic
11-10-2008, 11:08 AM
sorry, stats are what should matter in the all-star game.

i agree, although... the stats matter when the coaches are picking the reserves.. however, the starters are nothing more than a goddamn popularity contest.. bosh: MVP

bidi_nash
11-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Bosh should get it but kg will

Faneik
11-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Does it mean that you admit that CB4 deserves to be a starter, but KG will get it because of his popularity?:)

No, I don't admit that CB4 should be the starter.

Garnett should start b/c he's the better player imo.

Don't get me wrong, Bosh is putting huge numbers and is a great player. But 50% of the game is played in the defensive end, and Garnett is better than Bosh in that end, making him the better overall player.

DreamShaker
11-10-2008, 11:43 AM
KG will get it even if Bosh deserves it....but then again....KG doesn't need top put up big numbers anymore....

PhxOakFan3220
11-10-2008, 12:07 PM
who cares its all about the west with amare stoudemire and the phoenix suns

marvILLous
11-10-2008, 12:22 PM
who cares its all about the west with amare stoudemire and the phoenix suns

lol

thesparky33
11-10-2008, 02:16 PM
KG will be the starter IMO, because it always is a popularity vote. Bosh will no doubt be a reserve and probably will get more minutes in the game, since KG usually doesnt like to play a lot of minutes in allstar games anyway...

mjt20mik
11-10-2008, 02:52 PM
also...Boston

6-1 so far.

Toronto 4-2

After today...

7-1 and 4-3.

Cocky much?

And on this topic, It'll be a safe bet to say that KG will most probably get a start. Bosh is the better overall player now, but it is a popularity contest, and KG is the man!

Wilson
11-10-2008, 03:03 PM
I would much rather see Chris Bosh start.

Guess why...

_Sn1P3r_
11-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Hmm, I got a wild guess why.. ^

marvILLous
11-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I would much rather see Chris Bosh start.

Guess why...

cuz you love chris bosh!!! :) lol

Faneik
11-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Cocky much?

And on this topic, It'll be a safe bet to say that KG will most probably get a start. Bosh is the better overall player now, but it is a popularity contest, and KG is the man!

I disagree. Garnett is a much better defender, therefore a better overall player.

Don't underestimate Garnett's abilities on offense, he doesn't score that much anymore simply b/c his team has lots of options.

mjt20mik
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I disagree. Garnett is a much better defender, therefore a better overall player.

Don't underestimate Garnett's abilities on offense, he doesn't score that much anymore simply b/c his team has lots of options.

Garnett is a better overall team defender, and it's the little things he does that make him great. I should have specified when i said he was a better overall player. I meant statistically at this day and age.

Faneik
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Garnett is a better overall team defender, and it's the little things he does that make him great. I should have specified when i said he was a better overall player. I meant statistically at this day and age.

Like you said, stats don't show all the picture.

Lakers4ItAll
11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
KG will start end of story

ee
11-10-2008, 06:22 PM
KG will get most of the votes.....How come Bosh can't get the same votes VC got? VC was always in the voting leaders.....

BALLER R
11-10-2008, 06:24 PM
i think kg is the better defensive player and bosh is the better offensive player

mjt20mik
11-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Like you said, stats don't show all the picture.

Yup.. which is why KG will start in this all-star game.

tru
11-10-2008, 06:47 PM
bosh by a mile, kg has way too much help......whenever you got 2 future hall of famers playing beside you, you better put up some ridiculous numbers to impress me, how can you pay attention to garnett when you see pierce lurkin and allen sittin at the 3 point line, another reason why i say rondo is the most overrated player in the league, all he has to do is run down the court and think "hmm, which superstar should i give the ball to this time to collect my assist" but anyway bosh over garnett all day, garnett's day in the sun is slowly but surley setting, and on a irrelevant topic, i wish somebody would punch lebron james in his big *** mouth he's such an actor/crybaby, he needs to retire and move to hollywood

pebloemer
11-11-2008, 10:01 AM
KG will get most of the votes.....How come Bosh can't get the same votes VC got? VC was always in the voting leaders.....

VC was incredibly fun to watch - that gave him lots of publicity - he was also considered "the next big thing" etc etc. Bosh has a more reserved , less flashy game. Bosh is a much better player than Vince is currently (IMO), but if I am watching the all-star game, I would much rather see a Vince Carter alley-oop than Bosh playing a smart efficient game.

MagicBucsSox
11-11-2008, 10:31 AM
ok no ones even gon vote for bosh enough to start over kg this is dumb. ill tell u the east team now,remember its a popularity contest c- dwight ,f's kg &vince,g's dwade & iverson

MagicBucsSox
11-11-2008, 10:36 AM
are u kidding bosh better offense than kg? hahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like u have to understand kg doesnt shoot n score like he can & use to BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE TO,HES ALL ABOUT DEFENSE NOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP MY FRIEND all bosh does better than kg is youtube video and im a bosh fan

JC_
11-11-2008, 11:11 AM
are u kidding bosh better offense than kg? hahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like u have to understand kg doesnt shoot n score like he can & use to BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE TO,HES ALL ABOUT DEFENSE NOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP MY FRIEND all bosh does better than kg is youtube video and im a bosh fan

KG doesn't shoot and score like he used to because he knows he can't do it as good as Pierce and Allen. Garnet's job is to yell and scream to keep the rest of the team awake.

Macedonian
11-11-2008, 11:24 AM
ill tell u the east team now
c- dwight ,f's kg &vince,g's dwade & iverson
Lebron will move to west?
C - Dwight ; F - Lebron ; F - CB4 (KG) ; G - Wade ; G - Iverson (Calderon)

MagicBucsSox
11-11-2008, 12:30 PM
lol ya i 4got bron ,but its gon be bron kg ai howard dwade ,the league doesnt care about bosh

and have we forgot kg avg 20+ ,10+rebs like bosh isnt touching him , and kg yells and screams BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DONE IT,ITS HIS THING, AND u say allen n pierce and pierce and better scorer? first off they all avg about the same career wise, pierce ...............man im done with this subject its so stupid bosh wont get more votes and bron ,vince or pierce

balla4life22
11-11-2008, 02:07 PM
bosh was kgs b***h last night

JC_
11-11-2008, 04:12 PM
lol ya i 4got bron ,but its gon be bron kg ai howard dwade ,the league doesnt care about bosh

and have we forgot kg avg 20+ ,10+rebs like bosh isnt touching him , and kg yells and screams BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DONE IT,ITS HIS THING, AND u say allen n pierce and pierce and better scorer? first off they all avg about the same career wise, pierce ...............man im done with this subject its so stupid bosh wont get more votes and bron ,vince or pierce

lol what?

JC_
11-11-2008, 04:19 PM
bosh was kgs b***h last night

I actually agree. Bosh had 30pts and 15rebs in the Raps comeback win the night before but he still could have made more of an effort to get the ball and make Garnett feel old.

Lakers4ItAll
11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
The Allstar game is a popularity contest which is BS IMO. The best players should play

celticfan
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM
too early to tell

mrblisterdundee
11-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Chris Bosh should definitely be the starter.

canzano55
11-12-2008, 03:01 AM
bosh was kgs b***h last nightYou mean Bosh was the refs' ***** the other night?

domenicd
11-12-2008, 04:12 PM
I think KG just proved this week that Bosh might be an Olympian gold medalist, but head to head, KG showed why he is an HOF and still the best (21 and 10 vs 9 and 7 for Bosh)...he just dominated him.

PS...Bosh, get a real hair cut and loss the fruity 6 year old girl braids. You look like a Pu**y

JC_
11-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I think KG just proved this week that Bosh might be an Olympian gold medalist, but head to head, KG showed why he is an HOF and still the best (21 and 10 vs 9 and 7 for Bosh)...he just dominated him.

I think they play again on the 23rd in Toronto so KG will have a chance to prove that he is "still the best". Bosh played 43 minutes and had 30 and 15 in the game the night before the Celtics so you can bet he was a little tired but no excuses.

**Special retirement party for KG in Toronto on the 23rd @ the ACC

pebloemer
11-12-2008, 04:50 PM

PS...Bosh, get a real hair cut and loss the fruity 6 year old girl braids. You look like a Pu**y

First Point: Garnett did dominate him.
Second Point: Toronto's coaching plan was to use Bosh as a "decoy" all game hence why Bosh only took 8 shots (0 in the fourth quarter). Every stat sheet exists in context. If you think I am making excuses, just see point #1 again.
Third Point: Bosh's hair looks awesome - don't be jealous. I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think either.

Wilson
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
First Point: Garnett did dominate him.
Second Point: Toronto's coaching plan was to use Bosh as a "decoy" all game hence why Bosh only took 8 shots (0 in the fourth quarter). Every stat sheet exists in context. If you think I am making excuses, just see point #1 again.
Third Point: Bosh's hair looks awesome - don't be jealous. I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think either.

I've always thought his hair was cool too...

BoltLakerPadre
11-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Bosh is the man. He's getting my vote, that's for sure.

Nadhi1
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Bosh should be in the lineup

AFlagRules
11-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Bosh was used as a decoy the whole game.
Like Smitch said - Nobody was complaining when everyone but Bosh was scoring and we were up by 15. If Bosh was given his touches, he would have torched KG. KG is slow and showed it, he made ZERO moves to the net, all of his points were either jumpers or free throws or WIDE OPEN dunks (Probably didn't have one of those).

That's the biggest mistake the Raps made. Not giving Bosh any touches in the 4th quarter..

UofA
11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Bosh will have his time, KG will still dominate the votes for two or three more years IMO

oldenpolynice
11-12-2008, 08:26 PM

Bosh crapped the bed against Boston earlier this week. He's been doing very well against mid-level and bad teams. And I love to watch him play. But when it came time to do his thing against a legit contender, he just couldn't do it.

Nod goes to KG.

balla4life22
11-12-2008, 09:24 PM
You mean Bosh was the refs' ***** the other night?

Are you seriously gonna blame the refs for that loss? Grow up.