PDA

View Full Version : LeBron puts 41 on Chicago...twice

oldenpolynice
11-09-2008, 01:10 AM
If we’ve learned anything this week, it’s that no one on the Chicago Bulls can guard LeBron James.

On Wednesday, James exploited the Bulls’ defense for 41 points en route to a 107-93 Cavaliers victory. Apparently that wasn’t enough humiliation because Bron-Bron stormed into Chicago on Saturday night and laid 41 on the Bulls AGAIN. (Luol Deng is now very familiar with the term ‘ownage’).

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2008/11/08/lebron-goes-for-41-against-the-bulls-again/

Kyben36
11-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Lebron can put up 100,000. He can Have 100 assist. He could shoot 100 percent from the floor, But he will never make his teamates Better. You want some exaples

1. Hughes- Came in good went out bad
2. Walace- came in averaging a measly 8 PPG now he is averaging less than 2.
3. Wally - Came in a Gr8 Shooter, Now he is nothing more than a Role player
4. Mo- Came in as a Gr8 PG. top 10. Now doesn't even handle the ball and cant shoot
5. West- A solid PG. Now he wants to kill himself.

5 players Lebron personaly Ruined Without help. Yey, He is just Gr8. one thing. IF he is so Gr8, Where is his Ring. I mean they suround him with all the talent in the world and he still cant win.

PhilOfTheFuture
11-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Why does this need a thread? :confused:

cmstophe
11-09-2008, 01:21 AM
5 players Lebron personaly Ruined Without help. Yey, He is just Gr8. one thing. IF he is so Gr8, Where is his Ring. I mean they suround him with all the talent in the world and he still cant win.

Um, not even Jordan had won at this point in his career. Get real, Bulls homer.

Anybody who has watched the Cavs knows their offense is twice as good as it used to be, with Mo at the PG now. He is opening up so many more shots for people, lebron included. D-West is having a solid season, partly because of Mo.

DreamShaker
11-09-2008, 01:25 AM
1. Hughes- Came in good went out bad

And is still bad.....he had ONE GOOD SEASON

2. Walace- came in averaging a measly 8 PPG now he is averaging less than

Lebron made him a worse rebounder??

3. Wally - Came in a Gr8 Shooter, Now he is nothing more than a Role player

He came off the bench for the Sonics last year:confused:

4. Mo- Came in as a Gr8 PG. top 10. Now doesn't even handle the ball and cant shoot

A top 10 PG really?? And after 6 games he's terrible?? And it's Lebron's fault he can't shoot?!

5. West- A solid PG. Now he wants to kill himself.

Ignorant.

I mean they suround him with all the talent in the world and he still cant win

All the talent in the world??

Kyben36
11-09-2008, 01:27 AM
^ Lets say this. IF Lebron cant win with that much talent than He is not the GR8 player everyone thinks he is. If he was that Gr8 he would work with what he has. You dont see CP3 Complaining about his team. He works with what he has. Same with Nash and D Williams. So when people call Kobe and Lebron Greats, Then why do they always complain about not having help. Ooo, Im The Bis But im not that good. even if I am paid 20 mil a year. I cant do it by myself. So help me and do something.

cmstophe
11-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Someone other than a Cavs fan defending them on PSD? Blasphemey!

cmstophe
11-09-2008, 01:29 AM
^ Lets say this. IF Lebron cant win with that much talent than He is not the GR8 player everyone thinks he is. If he was that Gr8 he would work with what he has. You dont see CP3 Complaining about his team. He works with what he has. Same with Nash and D Williams. So when people call Kobe and Lebron Greats, Then why do they always complain about not having help. Ooo, Im The Bis But im not that good. even if I am paid 20 mil a year. I cant do it by myself. So help me and do something.

...yet neither of them has won a Finals either....

DreamShaker
11-09-2008, 01:30 AM

Well Nash, Williams, and CP3 all have all-star power forwards and none of them have taken thier teams to the Finals...Lebron has....and Lebron isn't a point guard....

DreamShaker
11-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Someone other than a Cavs fan defending them on PSD? Blasphemey!

I got your back;)

cmstophe
11-09-2008, 01:35 AM
I got your back;)

I'm not even really a Cavs fan, although I'm kind of becoming one because I like LBJ so much and I have a lot of friends from northeast Ohio who are Cavs fans.

But the Cavs and Cleveland get so much hate on these forums it's ridiculous. Good to see people stick up for them. They really don't deserve the hate, and every year they are supposed to not make the playoffs, and then they do that, and they are supposed to get pasted in the first round, and they always get past there, and then the last few years they lost to the champions...I dunno, just a lack of respect, honestly.

avsman05
11-09-2008, 01:44 AM
...yet neither of them has won a Finals either....

lets rephrase that and say Kobe hasn't won one without Shaq. He has 3 rings. we'll keep cp3 and say he doesnt have one after 3 years in the league.

philab
11-09-2008, 01:45 AM
I dunno, just a lack of intelligence, honestly.

That's a bit more like it.

cmstophe
11-09-2008, 01:46 AM
lets rephrase that and say Kobe hasn't won one without Shaq. He has 3 rings. we'll keep cp3 and say he doesnt have one after 3 years in the league.

I wasn't knocking CP3. I love CP3. I'm just saying, ragging on #23 for not having won the Finals yet is ridiculous...NOT EVEN JORDAN HAD WON YET!

JordansBulls
11-09-2008, 01:52 AM
What is the purpose of this thread?