PDA

View Full Version : Bruins vs. Sabres 11-8-08

The Intimidator
11-08-2008, 09:15 PM
This is a great game. The Bruins just took a 3-1 lead on a goal by Marc Savard. The other goals came from Dennis Wideman and Chuck Kobasew. Kobasew has a goal and an assist in his first game since the season opener against Colorado.

The Intimidator
11-08-2008, 09:42 PM
The Bruins lead 3-1 after two periods.

Shaiza
11-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Wideman is just unfreakingbelievable...How about Kobasew with another 2 pt game.

i am bob
11-08-2008, 09:53 PM
everyone has looked good tonight so far.

The Intimidator
11-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Bruins win 3-1. This team looks so good right now. We could be at the top of the division soon enough.

i am bob
11-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Nice win!

PokeCheck
11-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Bruins win 3-1. This team looks so good right now. We could be at the top of the division soon enough.

I guess sooner rather than later!

i am bob
11-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Am now going to wear my new Chara sig. Hopefully he gets out of his slump :)

abourne13
11-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Am now going to wear my new Chara sig. Hopefully he gets out of his slump :)

:D I love it!

Chara has actually really impressed me so far in this season. He has been a solid defenseman with no glaring mistakes.

Anyways, 1st place in the division!!! Manny was great tonight. I can't wait till I hear a nice MAN-NY MAN-NY chant at the Garden.

Hockeyras
11-09-2008, 11:48 AM
WOOOT!!! Bring on Chicago...my only game of the year...sucks being a Bruins fan in Chicago but every other year I get to watch them play...Got to love the way this team is playing...just need Sturm to get some scoring...nice to have Chucky back...I'd rather see him on the 2nd line instead of PJ but hopefully sooner rather than later. and I love seeing the big crowds at the games...hopefully that will continue to happen

The Intimidator
11-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Hopefully this game helps Manny's trade value.

beantownboy
11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
it's gonna take more then this game to increase mannys trade value. buffalo didnt have too many great scoring chances. sure they had alot of shots but they were perimiter shots. the defense was great against buffalo. the thing i've noticed about the bruins so far ALL SEASON is that we play more physical then the other team every game. we hustle, bang, and work real hard. along with good defense, good goaltending, and goal scorers. thats a good mix.

BleedGold08
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Another great win and im glad to see Chucky back and playing well, he was even willing to throw down!!! The D played excellent and i would also like to say I was a little apprehensive about the Wideman signing but i will admit i was very wrong. He is a big asset to this team offensivly and defensivly.

The Intimidator
11-09-2008, 04:51 PM
it's gonna take more then this game to increase mannys trade value. buffalo didnt have too many great scoring chances. sure they had alot of shots but they were perimiter shots. the defense was great against buffalo.

Oh yeah you're right. I'm just hoping that potentially interested teams just look at the boxscore and say: "Hmm...he played pretty well." :D

mattybeingmatty
11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Oh yeah you're right. I'm just hoping that potentially interested teams just look at the boxscore and say: "Hmm...he played pretty well." :D

unfortunately, nhl scouts do a little more homework than that before recommending a trade.

The Intimidator
11-09-2008, 05:10 PM
unfortunately, nhl scouts do a little more homework than that before recommending a trade.

Yeah I know, hence the :D at the end of the post.