PDA

View Full Version : Who should be the starters

BosoxPapi61
11-08-2008, 09:24 AM
On Cavs.com in the box score it shows every players +/-. Click on this link and tell me what you think!!!

http://web.me.com/jjlbuy888/Cavs_Thing/Cavs_Thing.html

Buckwheat
11-08-2008, 12:42 PM
The starters are fine as is.

BosoxPapi61
11-08-2008, 12:49 PM
I love our rotation too!!! I just wanted to see who has the biggest influence to the Cavs when they are playing. If you notice the players are sorted by +/- per minute.

Sbank
11-08-2008, 04:22 PM
The starters are fine as they are. None have done anything to be sent to the bench yet.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
11-08-2008, 07:09 PM
There are some other factors that play into that +/- thing also know as efficiency.

One major factor is mpg. A players minutes tells how efficient he is, that's why players like Wally and Daniel Gibson have higher positives. They make good use of their time on the court.

As for who should start definitely should stay the same! Cavaliers are playing really good basketball right now.

IndiansFan337
11-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Wallace is going to continue to start over Varejao, although Varejao will log more minutes along the way.

With that being said, I definitely like our current starters. The only position where we have any question is possibly at SG & PF.

We know that Brown isn't going to start Varejao over Wallace, at this point. So that leaves just SG. And with the way West has played there is no reason to think that any switch will be coming soon, even when we play an opponent with a big SG.