PDA

View Full Version : What do you do if your favorite player is traded to the team you hate most?

Hellcrooner
11-08-2008, 04:09 AM
????

Example, G Wallace has tons of fans that where kings fans, some of them turned into bobcats fans, otehrs kept being kings fans but went on rooting for him,.. 88% kept on hating the lakers.

Well what would they/you do if Bobcts traded him for odom?

JJ81
11-08-2008, 04:12 AM
As a Laker fan, that's not a bad trade.

LAKERS 24/7
11-08-2008, 04:55 AM
mad

DerekRE_3
11-08-2008, 05:24 AM
If Gerald Wallace is traded to the Lakers...I may lose all my faith in the NBA. Looks like he could be in a Warrior uniform though, which I wouldn't mind actually. Although I really want to see Wallace in a Hornets uniform. :nod:

Side note: I feel this thread was made just for me. And why 88%?

ink
11-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Solution: don't hate on teams. ;) Saves trouble down the line.

Joshtd1
11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I would be pissed if I ever saw them traded to begin with, but if it was to a team I dont like? I would be angry..ver angry.

Hawkeye15
11-08-2008, 04:23 PM
When KG went to the Celtics, I was a little upset. But if your team isn't winning, then they have to go. I had no opinion of the Celtics. If KG would have gone to SA or LAL, I would have stopped watching basketball most likely.

#1Mavericksfan
11-08-2008, 07:01 PM
That's like when the Lakers wanted to trade Shaq and the Mavs wanted him but the Lakers wanted Dirk in return, if Dirk would have been traded to the Lakers I think I just would have stop watching basketball becasue Dirk and Kobe playing at a high level is just scary and also hard to beat.

Testaverde16
11-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Shaq went to Miami and i still rooted for him, but rooted against the Heat.

Now I don't really care what Shaqoes because he doesn't do anything, and I do root against the Suns.

If Kobe went to Boston I'd kill myself.

SAVAGE CLAW
11-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Keep Rooting for the Blue and Orange and ask for My GM head if it was his idea or Booh the Player whenever he comes back to the MSG if he was the Motivator of the Trade?.

Stop watching basketball? You dont deserve to be named Basketball fans then.

Players come and go, uprise and Fade then set like the Sun Teams stay forever.

King left, then came Ewing, then Grandmamma then ....well soon we will have a new Star i dont care if its Wade, Bosh, Stou , Lebron or Dirk but we will have one again.

In the words of the wise Eric Draven, " It does not rain all the time".

Vinny642
11-08-2008, 10:28 PM
if my fav player was traded to my most hated team......
Cp3 to Lakers, i'd go crazy, give up nba, i would predict the lakers would keep on winning it but cp3 wont go there .

innovator
11-09-2008, 12:09 AM
If Gerald Wallace is traded to the Lakers...I may lose all my faith in the NBA. Looks like he could be in a Warrior uniform though, which I wouldn't mind actually. Although I really want to see Wallace in a Hornets uniform. :nod:

Side note: I feel this thread was made just for me. And why 88%?

why? dont you want wallace to win a title???? too bad you dont want wallace to be a laker cuz you hate the lakers so that means you value hateness than championship haha