PDA

View Full Version : Where will NBA expand?

JJ81
11-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Seattle
Las Vagas
London
Berlin
Kansas City
Anaheim
Anthens
Madrid
Moscow
Mexico City
Newark
Paris
Rome
St. Louis

Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=Expansion-080918

To where do you think the NBA should expand?

Personally, I think it should expand outside of America (continent). So the only possibilities from this list for me would be Mexico City, Seattle, Las Vagas, Kansas City, St. Louis or Newark.

My choice is Seattle because there are a load of NBA fans there and they deserve to have a team (after the Sonics left).

Although it would be cool to have an NBA team over here in the UK (London), expanding over seas would affect the lay-out of the schedule too much. And after all, it's the National Basketball Association, right? Not the World Wide Basketball Association.

pete_one
11-08-2008, 03:26 AM
the Las Vegas Two Pacs

theimortalone
11-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Chances are next time there is another expansion team, they will have to do two expansion teams so that the league does not have an odd number of teams. I bet it would be Vegas that would get the next expansion team.

JJ81
11-08-2008, 04:07 AM
I think the Clippers should move to Seattle.:clap:

Hellcrooner
11-08-2008, 04:16 AM
Idaho Falls, North Plate and Cody.

Hellcrooner
11-08-2008, 04:20 AM
I wouldnt put franchises on europe, we already ahve euroleague and soon it will be competitive enough on their own.

In NORTHAMERICA ( Not Usa) there are some cities that im intrigued and could/should hold a team.

Vancouver, Anchorage, Montreal, San Juan (P rico) Honolulu, Mexico Df, Guadalajara, Acapulco, Ciudad Juarez/El Paso.

And Inside the Frontieers.

SEATTLE ( IS A MUST) Las Vegas, Kansas, San Diego, St Louis,Cincinatti.

Duncan = Donkey
11-08-2008, 06:03 AM
i reckon seattle or kansas....