PDA

View Full Version : Is Lebron REALLY going to be in the Market in 2010?

SAVAGE CLAW
11-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I just read something.......The League Agreement with the Paleyrs associaton is in 2011.

Given how Europe Is pressing the league i think a Substantial Raise in the Maximum salaries is not out of Reach.

Lebron has an OPT out clause for 2010 but his contract runs up until 2011.

OK he opts out and gets the MAX thats 6 year 20 million a year that adds up 120 million or 5 years 100 million if it is not for CLE.

OK , if he waits for the New Agreement i think AT LEAST you can expect a 4 million raise in the max contract so if he waits he can get 24 x 6 144 Millions if resigning with Cavs or 120 Millions if he goes somwhere else.

Thats a lot of bucks!!! and its only wait one more year.....

Wouldnt it be fun after all those teams are trying to get under the cap for 2010 ( Mavs, Suns, Blazers, Nets, Knicks, Pistons) he decided not ot opt out and wait for 2011? ( Lakers , or Celtics will be under the cap then).

JJ81
11-08-2008, 02:41 AM
He wouldn't and shouldn't goto the Lakers or the Celtics. He's a team leader and there's too many leaders on each of those teams already.

Rosh
11-08-2008, 02:45 AM
He wouldn't and shouldn't goto the Lakers or the Celtics. He's a team leader and there's too many leaders on each of those teams already.

I dunno...Kobe and Lebron together...that's :drool: material.

SAVAGE CLAW
11-08-2008, 02:45 AM
^er by 2010 he will be prime and Kobe,Pau, Kg, Pierce or Ray Allen will be well in their thirties and should be ready to sit on the back of the car.....

MGB
11-08-2008, 02:46 AM
I dunno...Kobe and Lebron together...that's :drool: material.

ur in peoria too? niiicccccce

JJ81
11-08-2008, 02:59 AM
^er by 2010 he will be prime and Kobe,Pau, Kg, Pierce or Ray Allen will be well in their thirties and should be ready to sit on the back of the car.....

Yeah older, more experienced players like to be the leaders.

LeBron might already be in his prime.

GspLAL
11-08-2008, 03:30 AM

32 for Kobe isnt going to make him "sit in the back of the car"

Dirk4theW1n
11-08-2008, 03:32 AM
i am going to laugh when all of these teams trade away all of their players to attain the space needed to sign him and he resigns with the cavs

WickedBadMan
11-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Doesn't really bode well on a superstars legacy to switch teams in their prime. Don't be shocked if he stays with Cleveland, especially with potential suitors being mainly the Knicks who will most likely still be years away from competing even in 2010.

#1Mavericksfan
11-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Lebron Kinda made the Cavs a household name the same way Jordan did with the Bulls, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he resigned with the Cavs and create his own legacy.

theimortalone
11-08-2008, 03:54 AM
IT would crack me up to see a team like the Knicks, and Nets free up all this cap space, and Lebron resigns in Cleveland.

Hellcrooner
11-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Doesn't really bode well on a superstars legacy to switch teams in their prime. Don't be shocked if he stays with Cleveland, especially with potential suitors being mainly the Knicks who will most likely still be years away from competing even in 2010.

I dont know bout that man....they are 3-2 and some of the supossedly damaged goods are looking like they are about resurrect their careers ( Crawford, Randolph) since Mike D is there......

WickedBadMan
11-08-2008, 04:18 AM
I dont know bout that man....they are 3-2 and some of the supossedly damaged goods are looking like they are about resurrect their careers ( Crawford, Randolph) since Mike D is there......

I definitely agree with you that they are trying to go in the right direction (Mike D). But for now, those wins are over Miami, Charlotte, and Washington. I need to see more from the team, now that management is finally moving in the right direction.