PDA

View Full Version : Has there been an easier schedule to open the season in NBA history?

saltLAKER
11-08-2008, 02:34 AM
This Jazz team looks really shaky. Yeah you don't have D-Will but expect another NW division title that you can hang a banner to and another 2nd round exit. Then this team implodes and your left with the likes of C.J. Miles, Kosta Koufos. Not too bright of a future.

Just my two cents on watching this team thus far.

AK-47
11-08-2008, 04:29 AM
This Jazz team looks really shaky. Yeah you don't have D-Will but expect another NW division title that you can hang a banner to and another 2nd round exit. Then this team implodes and your left with the likes of C.J. Miles, Kosta Koufos. Not too bright of a future.

Who exactly have the Lakers beat that the Jazz haven't already beat? And the lakers are playing at full strength while they Jazz are missing their best player. So PLEASE go bait somewhere else.

JAZZNC
11-08-2008, 09:38 AM

They look shaky? I guess shaky means unbeaten! We're also without our best player, I'd like to see the Lakers record if they had played all their games thus far without Kobe. Like AK said, please go somewhere else.

jimbobjarree
11-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I was waiting for somebody like this. When an attack is unprovoked you know theres jealusy/concern there so I like it. Its not like we are going around saying we are the best team in the league, cus currently we need to improve alot to be that. Unlike, the Lakers who feel the need to tell everyone if they do something right.

Yeah its been a very kind schedule, with games we should be winning. Still without our MVP and floor leader things should be a lot shakier than they are.

We beat Denver without Melo (who I think played better without Melo), we played the Clips without Baron and Camby, and then with Baron and Camby and that made no difference to the result.

We beat Portland who went on to beat the Rockets 'supposed favorites' of the west, so that wasn't as easy as you'd think.

and OKC...

so yeah its been kind, but when you look at it we are equal top of the NBA

sportsnutzz
11-08-2008, 03:48 PM

Hey man everyone is entitled to their two cents! We don't discriminate in this forum. Just because you have disabilities doesn't mean you can't post here! Dude I went to school with some amazing people who where mentally challenged. So don't listen to these guys you are welcome here anytime buddy.

jimbobjarree
11-08-2008, 04:42 PM
....the worst type of fan...the bandwagon fan.....get outtttt and stay outtt

G-Funk
11-09-2008, 12:36 AM
I Apologize for this Idiot Lakers fan. You do have kind schedule so far and are winning these games as you should.

Layneh3180
11-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey SaltLaker first and foremost you come into a Utah Jazz forum talking smack. And make yourself look like a f*ng idiot!!! I mean how about next time you rag on the Jazz and there easy schedule. Look at your own Lakers.... Who have they beat? Portland... Denver.... and the Clippers twice.... Who have the Jazz played.... Wait the same schedule plus OKC..... Next time think before you speak ******!! I hope the Rockets kill you guys tonight!! :mad:

G-Funk
11-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Hey SaltLaker first and foremost you come into a Utah Jazz forum talking smack. And make yourself look like a f*ng idiot!!! I mean how about next time you rag on the Jazz and there easy schedule. Look at your own Lakers.... Who have they beat? Portland... Denver.... and the Clippers twice.... Who have the Jazz played.... Wait the same schedule plus OKC..... Next time think before you speak ******!! I hope the Rockets kill you guys tonight!! :mad:

Well that didn't happen'

sportsnutzz
11-10-2008, 03:41 AM
Ok I think we can all let this thread die now.