PDA

View Full Version : Ben Gordon?!?!

hgtiger32
11-08-2008, 01:11 AM
im from wisconsin...i like the bucks but well you know...so the hornets and CP3 are my favorites...and i was thinking that they have the pieces at C, PF, and PG...SF with Posey per say...they just need as SG...i was looking at some FA for 2009 and i came across two names: Ray Allen and Ben Gordon...i envision Allen resigning with the Celtics but i think Gordon definatley wants out of chicago...imagine...

PG:Chris Paul
SG:Ben Gordon
SF:James Posey and Julian Wright
PF:David West
C:Tyson Chandler

thoughts on that???

wolf3742
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Hornets are already over the salary cap. I do not think Gordon will like to sign for an MLE. if he would yup I'd like him to come over. The three point shooting for this team would be sick and the bench would be deeper with MO pete and Posey

Flash812
11-11-2008, 01:48 PM
No money and Bower would not want the guy, he has done nothing for chicago and honestly I think Mo-Pete is a better player. Mo is a great outside shooter and defensive player, he has played really good this year in the limited minutes he has had even though he is a starter. Posey and Wright can also play some at SG, so I think we will be just fine without him.