PDA

View Full Version : Instant Classic?

BoltLakerPadre
11-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Wow, I just finished watching the Blazer/Rocket overtime game, and wow. The Blazers built a late lead in the fourth, squandered it away by not making a shoot for seven minutes, sending the game to OT. Then three huge shoots in a row, Roy's in transition, Yao's on the catch and shoot with a foul, and then Roy scoring that huge deep three with 0.8 seconds left. AMAZING.

I added the poll just for fun, it's pretty obvious everyone is going to say yes.

BoltLakerPadre
11-07-2008, 03:03 AM
I just got a call from a buddy who was at the game, sounds like people are going off. He said the difference from when Yao made his shoot, to when Roy won the game was like day and night.

znick21
11-07-2008, 03:49 AM
yeah i woke up my entire house twice on roys 2 shots. i'd say that qualifies as instant classic.

A.Mopp
11-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I would say instant classic. The game was tight the entire night and 2 clutch shots by Roy, makes it classic.

BoltLakerPadre
11-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I would say instant classic. The game was tight the entire night and 2 clutch shots by Roy, makes it classic.

It wasn't particularly tight when the Blazers were up by ten in the fourth quarter. But the end of regulation and overtime were as tight as the pants Portland's hipsters like to wear, which combined with that awesome finish made it a classic.

A.Mopp
11-07-2008, 11:57 PM
It wasn't particularly tight when the Blazers were up by ten in the fourth quarter. But the end of regulation and overtime were as tight as the pants Portland's hipsters like to wear, which combined with that awesome finish made it a classic.

it was close the whole game. The blazers were only up by one at half and going in the fourh they had a small lead also.