PDA

View Full Version : Jason Thompson

S*Franchise*F
11-06-2008, 01:31 AM
tonight he really showed how good he can be...he got off to a shaky start but is one of the reasons we didn't let memphis take over the game toward the last 4 minutes...huge ofensive rebound and 3 point play...i still want leadership from kevin tho...he stunk it up toward the end...im posting this thred like 2 minutes before the end of the game so if they lose i jinxed it...hahaha

sacgiants1213
11-06-2008, 01:43 AM
i negated any possible jynx by posting how crappy beno has been...so it's all good.

jason thompson is an extremely talented basketball player. he's pretty poised, of course there are rookie mistakes, but what rookie doesn't make those.

props to petrie for taking a gamble and props to JT for taking advantage of the playing time he's receiving.

Agent008
11-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Thompson is going to be a stud. He and Hawes are going to be a really good frontcourt.

I hear everyone talk about how good Portland's frontcourt is going to be, but in two or three years I think that Hawes and Thompson will compare favorably to Oden and Aldridge. Oden should be better than Hawes in theory, but he seems like he's going to be really injury-prone. He missed half of his freshman season at Ohio St., he missed his entire first year, and now he got hurt again this season. Hawes game continues to grow, he's a much better shot blocker and rebounder than I thought he was. Plus he can shoot with range and is a good passer. I think that Thompson and Aldridge have similar games, but I think that Thompson is eventually going to be a better player. Thompson can handle and pass the ball better than Aldridge and I think that he's going to be a better rebounder.

RockinJays
11-06-2008, 02:46 AM
its nice to hear that Thompson is doing really well.

sacgiants1213
11-06-2008, 02:48 AM
if he keeps this up, he's definitely top 3 for ROY....but since we're the sacramento kings, he'll finish out of the top 10 in roy voting even with great numbers.

phila_gorilla
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Glad to hear you Kings fans are please with the way JT has played so far this season. From highschool and through college his game improved considerably every year. He never started off as a stud but always developed into one which is hopefully what he'll do for the Kings.

BigEric
11-07-2008, 05:27 PM
I think he and Spencer are VERY underrated. If we had a better PG in there, we might be a decent team!

sacgiants1213
11-07-2008, 05:41 PM
I think he and Spencer are VERY underrated. If we had a better PG in there, we might be a decent team!

brown mite be the guy....cuz i don't think beno is the answer

jmtapia
11-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Another solid game for JT.....15/9 while shotting 7/10. Didnt force much out there. Just took what the Defense was giving him. He showed he could shoot it from out side, he could drive and finish strong. Looking like another gem from Petrie.

S*Franchise*F
11-13-2008, 02:37 AM
JT havin anothe solid game...16/11...what a great start again....heres my proposition...take out mikki, start salmon, thompson, miller, udrih, martin

DerekRE_3
11-13-2008, 03:10 AM
Agreed. Thompson is ouplaying him in pretty much every game. Beno had a breakout game.