PDA

View Full Version : Cap Relief Trade?2010 James,Wade,Bosh,etc.

The Magic Man
11-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Magic:Rashard Lewis,Jameer Nelson,Tony Battie
Knicks: Stephon Marbury,Eddie Curry

Lineup
pg:Marbury/Johnson/Lee
sg:Pietrus/Bogans/Lee/Reddick
sf:Turk/Pietrus/Richardson
pf:Curry/Cook/Gortat
c:Howard/Gortat/Foyle

Pros: Before you laugh at the trade look into the future. We get rid of Lewis fat contract, we lose that non playmaking point guard Nelson, and we lose a old Battie. But we recieve Marbury's 20 mil expiring contract, and the next year we lose Curry's 9 mil contract which would be the year 2010 where we could go after any of the big name free agents (James,Wade,Bosh,Staudemire,and etc).I would prefer we go after Wade because he would be the player we probally would have the best chance of signing because he has a home in miami and wouldn't be to far from home in orlando. I think any of these free agents would love to come and play with Superman in the sunshine state.

Cons: The bad thing about the trade is we will have Marbury on the team but I think we can survive with him for a year. It also still gives us a chance to compete in the east and we also get a bigger lineup with Marbury and Curry. It also gives lee the chance to develop into a good point guard so he would be starting by 2010.

2010 Lineuo
pg:Lee
sg:Wade
sf:Pietrus
pf:draft prospect
c:Superman

We would have a new big three in D-Wade.Superman,and C.Lee.

What are your thoughts on this trade and it also works finacially with the contracts.:clap:

MagicBucsSox
11-06-2008, 04:04 AM
of the 3 stars mentioned in the subject i think bosh is the easier target,he and dwight are close friends and i read in espn mag they talked of playing together in their careers, u can always get good players at pg sg & sf but to have two all star/gold medalist would be sick and intimidating in the east especially. they're games would mesh greatly plus bosh would be closer to his home state of georgia

ps PLEASE TRADE JAMEER NELSON,HE'S SUCHA LET DOWN

MAC10TIZZY
11-06-2008, 12:32 PM
ok so we are 2-2 and you are already willing to throw this season away? and next year?rashard can spread the floor, all bosh would do is demand more touches in the paint, which would take away from dwight, which would force us to lose. come on now, now if you said something like turk and pietrus for dwade , then thatswhatsup

The Magic Man
11-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Lets be honest we are never going to win a championship or go to the finals with Jameer as our pg he is to short and he isnt the floor leader we need to get to the championship. So lets just get rid of him because he will not lead this team in assist it will be Turk who's probally the point guard on the team.

MagicBucsSox
11-07-2008, 01:23 AM
bosh got a midrange j and 10+ boards to go with dwight rebounding they can play an inside out game then u geta "slasher" to go with them ,better pg thats least 6'2 and we set
dwade is a top 5 guy wen healthy but how long can the guy play with his style eve though iverson plays the same and he's hof 1st ballot(iverson), though i wouldnt object to it

MagicBucsSox
11-07-2008, 05:21 AM
heck did it not work for the admiral and tim? imagine having them guys in their mid 20's

MAC10TIZZY
11-07-2008, 06:13 PM
jermaine and bosh? are they the new twin towers of the league

Gdubbz
11-07-2008, 08:06 PM

I want to say yes, cuz that opposing match up is a nightmare, but its a little early to give them the title.

MagicBucsSox
11-09-2008, 09:54 AM
howard/bosh '10

rapjuicer06
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
thatd be soooo kick ***!

atomik102
11-10-2008, 05:27 AM
you guys are crazy, lewis, nelson,howard, and piet aint going any where they have long term deals, and nelson had back up at the pg for the past 2 years now its only him and aj and we know that aj sucks so put more pressure on him to to well and i think he has done it for us so far, we are gonna take the south and depending on who we play we have a good chance at taking the east, battie maybe "old" but he has experience, which the team needs, we were really hurt last year when he didnt play,now that billups is out of the detroit we can beat them i say boston vs magic for the east (depending on the playoff brackets)

Ballahaulic
11-10-2008, 12:28 PM
We should make a serious run at Amare, but not at the expense of jameer and lewis. But imagine pg-Jameer,sg-hedo,sf-lewis,pf-superman,c-amare

wow

rapjuicer06
11-10-2008, 01:28 PM
amare would be pf and howard would be center. and i dont think theres any way we get anyone by keeping everyone

MagicBucsSox
11-11-2008, 05:45 AM
i rather have bosh in '10 or even boozer next FA not that their better than amare but those knees red flag me

Ballahaulic
11-12-2008, 12:17 PM
well maybe we cant just get amare that easily but we can get some1 pretty good according to this list. http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm. Were 22 on that list for salary so that gives us a good chance.

SensandRaps
11-14-2008, 12:49 PM
this comming from a raps fan if u wanna make a run at anyone u should make a run at bosh in 2010 if u have money. 95% of the teams will be concentrating on james and wade. Bosh will be hitting his prime and if u guyz got him ur team would be f***in scary.
pg-Jameer,sg-hedo,sf-lewis,pf-bosh,c-howard = championship especially with the way nelsons developing for you guyz.

sNaKeS
11-16-2008, 01:43 PM
this comming from a raps fan if u wanna make a run at anyone u should make a run at bosh in 2010 if u have money. 95% of the teams will be concentrating on james and wade. Bosh will be hitting his prime and if u guyz got him ur team would be f***in scary.
pg-Jameer,sg-hedo,sf-lewis,pf-bosh,c-howard = championship especially with the way nelsons developing for you guyz.

Thats what everybody said about T-Mac and Grant Hill and everyone knows what happened there. Personally, I'm with you on this one, the only other team I heard interested in bosh is detroit and I would imagine the raptors would try to resign him also, but also I would love to see Howard and Bosh on the same team.

rapjuicer06
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM
no way we'd have hedo still

ragee
11-20-2008, 07:58 PM

No... It will be Aldridge/Oden...

ragee
11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
I don't think this trade can happen because the Knicks are trying to clear some space for 2010 too... They are one of the frontrunners in getting Lebron... However, I do think that if Lebron is not going to Europe, he will sign with the Nets...

rapjuicer06
11-20-2008, 10:57 PM
if Lebron went to europe, that would be the worst move he could make in his career as a basketball player

ragee
11-21-2008, 06:11 PM
if Lebron went to europe, that would be the worst move he could make in his career as a basketball player

If Kobe did... It may be a bad move... Especially if they don't win the championship this season which I am really hoping for.. lol... As for Lebron, I don't think so... He will be hell of a lot richer, he will be able to promote basketball in Europe and when he comes back to the NBA, He will still be on his prime... Change of game style can maybe even improve his skills... Maybe he can learn to be a three point threat like most Europeans are...