PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Johnson wins mayor race in Sacramento

oldenpolynice
11-05-2008, 04:00 AM
There's going to be even more NBA influence in Sacramento now! Kevin Johnson (formerly of the Suns) was elected mayor on Tuesday night.

Attaboy K.J.!

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2008/11/05/kj-wins-sacramento-mayoral-race/

DetroitPistons3
11-05-2008, 05:53 AM
good thing looks like the city of sacramento will grow its population and build more buildings and compete with the city of los angeles HELP SACRAMENTO GETS ITS OWN HOLLY WOOD SACRAMENTO IS THE CAPITAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IT SHOULD BE BETTER THEN LOS ANGELES SACRAMENTO IS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE LOS ANGELES IN 5 YEARS NFL NHL MLB WILL COME TO THE CITY OF SACRAMENTO! LET ALL THE CELEBRITIES COME TO SACRAMENTO AND LIVE THERE WHEN SACRAMENTO THE CAPITAL GET ITS OWN MAJOR HUGE SKYLINE AND ITS OWN HOLLY WOOD SACRAMENTOS HOLLY WOOD SHOULD BE CALLED SACWOOD.

oldenpolynice
11-05-2008, 11:25 AM
good thing looks like the city of sacramento will grow its population and build more buildings and compete with the city of los angeles HELP SACRAMENTO GETS ITS OWN HOLLY WOOD SACRAMENTO IS THE CAPITAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IT SHOULD BE BETTER THEN LOS ANGELES SACRAMENTO IS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE LOS ANGELES IN 5 YEARS NFL NHL MLB WILL COME TO THE CITY OF SACRAMENTO! LET ALL THE CELEBRITIES COME TO SACRAMENTO AND LIVE THERE WHEN SACRAMENTO THE CAPITAL GET ITS OWN MAJOR HUGE SKYLINE AND ITS OWN HOLLY WOOD SACRAMENTOS HOLLY WOOD SHOULD BE CALLED SACWOOD.

Yeah, and the Pistons will sign LeBron in 2010.

king4day
11-05-2008, 11:30 AM

wow.....really?

DerekRE_3
11-05-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm from Sacramento, and if it turned into LA, I would leave...

_Sn1P3r_
11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Hah, cool.

Lakers4ItAll
11-05-2008, 10:53 PM
LOL

I'm from Sacramento, and if it turned into LA, I would leave...

And I can;t wait for Charles to run for something

theimortalone
11-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Awesome! Go KJ!

IndyRealist
11-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Eh, I don't like to see "NBA player" and "sexual misconduct" in the same story.