PDA

View Full Version : Better Detroit acquisition?

GunFactor187
11-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Allen Iverson

-or-

Daunte Culpepper

UofA
11-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Niether, I think Detroit would be better with Billups because Iversons dribbling takes away from the Pistons teamwork style, and the Lions should start their young QB's this year to see if Stanton or Orlovsky have the ability to become a starter. Daunte is not their long-term answer

AtlFANATIC
11-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Don't like this one for the Pistons. No way do you give up one of the top 3 PG's in the league for an aging, brittle Iverson. Shooting guards are much easier to find than having to let go of Billups to get one. I keep seeing this Lebron James talk and frankly, I think Lebron would have much more preferred to playing with a legit PG. Maybe Detroit brass knows something about Stuckey that we don't know.

Marc
11-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Maybe for Detroit it's better, but only if AI doesn't continus next year. With 21.m$, Pistons can adquire a two very consistent players.

Moreover, Stuckey can progress... the incognite is if AI can play good in a tema like pistons, AI and Pistons play two different stiles of game.

For Denver, Billups can organizaze better the team, and doesn't need to score a lot because of Melo and others players.

Goooo Pistons !!!