PDA

View Full Version : Which Players on ur favourite team u think are useless?

DetroitPistons3
11-04-2008, 03:57 AM
are tehre any players on ur favourite team that u hate and are pretty useless? i think on my detroit pistons team walter herman is pretty useless he aint that good i kinda wanna get rid of him he isnt really a consistent inside scorer his defence doesnt react during important defensive play....
so tell me about ur useless players on ur favourites team all i know is that the lakers fans think kobe bryant is useless for there team cause kobe bryant has overrated stamina hes so slow and cant dunk anymore is that right laker fans?

Halladay
11-04-2008, 04:02 AM
If you didn't take a shot at Kobe then maybe I could take this thread seriously. This is gonna be closed pretty quickly.

Hellcrooner
11-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Odom, he cant play teh 3 well and we have Pau to lay teh four, id rather trade him for a good PG, since ariza can start at sf.

PutMeInCoach
11-04-2008, 04:28 AM
mikki moore and kenny thomas

michaellui11
11-04-2008, 04:33 AM
If you didn't take a shot at Kobe then maybe I could take this thread seriously. This is gonna be closed pretty quickly.

lol, agree

portland--probably ike diogu..he might be good but not as good as other players

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Odom, he cant play teh 3 well and we have Pau to lay teh four, id rather trade him for a good PG, since ariza can start at sf.

Would you trade Derek Fisher and Lamar Odom for Chauncey Billups?

9erlakesdodgers
11-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Vernon Davis, Jeff Kent and I guess Luke Walton.

S.J.Basketball
11-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Sun Yue on the Lakers. The guy gets zero minutes and can't shoot. The Asian Coby Karl.

brandonwarne52
11-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Mark Madsen.

Frrrrank!!!
11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Brian Scalabrini...gets paid 3million a year to come in and turn the ball over and brick 3's. He is so awful hes become a joke in Boston. Everytime he is in its a blow out and the crowd goes nuts everytime he scores, he is like the human cigar. This is all backed up by the fact I played as much as him during the entire Celtic playoff run.

Wilson
11-04-2008, 09:16 AM
are tehre any players on ur favourite team that u hate and are pretty useless? i think on my detroit pistons team walter herman is pretty useless he aint that good i kinda wanna get rid of him he isnt really a consistent inside scorer his defence doesnt react during important defensive play....
so tell me about ur useless players on ur favourites team all i know is that the lakers fans think kobe bryant is useless for there team cause kobe bryant has overrated stamina hes so slow and cant dunk anymore is that right laker fans?

What?

Our PGs are fine, and Odom seems to be doing well coming off the bench.

It'd be a shame to part with Derek Fisher, and a Lamar Odom who's playing very well off the bench, but Chauncey Billups would be a great PG for us in the triangle. I don't think Denver would be at all interested though.

NYKnickFanatic
11-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Jerome James. :pity:

Dirk4theW1n
11-04-2008, 09:33 AM

lolwut

Mr.Grizzly
11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Jaric, Buckner, Walker======>WORST

astrosmaniac
11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
luther head

b_russ
11-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Easy, Jarron Collins. Kyrylo Fesenko isn't too far behind.

Draco
11-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Brian Scalabrini...gets paid 3million a year to come in and turn the ball over and brick 3's. He is so awful hes become a joke in Boston. Everytime he is in its a blow out and the crowd goes nuts everytime he scores, he is like the human cigar. This is all backed up by the fact I played as much as him during the entire Celtic playoff run.

Sounds like this generations, Jack Haley

ShakeN'Bake
11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
scal needs to go

Raidaz4Life
11-04-2008, 11:42 AM
sun yue and whoever made this thread is a loser

MiamiHeat
11-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Mark Blount and Chris Quinn

Blount is a 7-0 and can't rebound if his life depended on it
Quinn is a 3rdstring PG he is where he belongs we don't need him

IndyRealist
11-04-2008, 01:28 PM
So much hate for Scalabrine....people in Boston love him, he's like the team mascot.

Pacers - Maceo Baston. He's like the 4th string PF, behind three players who aren't all that good to begin with.

jerodka
11-04-2008, 01:55 PM
As a Bulls fan, I think Larry Hughes is useless. He is being paid big and not producing.

Vinny642
11-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Sean mARKS
At the beginning of the season I would of said Rasual Butler but he is doing good for us.

rhino17
11-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Rafer Alston

JJ81
11-04-2008, 02:51 PM

How can he go from MVP to "useless" in a few months without getting injured?

jimbobjarree
11-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Jarron Collins...we dont take kindly to your kind around here so you can getttttttt out

DerekRE_3
11-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Jarron Collins...we dont take kindly to your kind around here so you can getttttttt out

Collins for Mikki Moore?

Sox Appeal
11-04-2008, 03:12 PM

I couldn't disagree with you more about Hermann. He's been one of our most pleasant surprises so far in the season. Sure, he isn't an inside scorer, or a good low post defender, but that's not his game. We need him to come into the game, and provide a nice spark off the bench. Whether that's scoring the basketball, defending on the perimeter, or getting some rebounds, I believe he will get the job done. And he's been showing he can do all of those things, so far this season.

1-800-STFU
11-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Larry ****ing Hughes

Mane
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Gilbert Arenas, Antonio Daniels.

DerekRE_3
11-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I couldn't disagree with you more about Hermann. He's been one of our most pleasant surprises so far in the season. Sure, he isn't an inside scorer, or a good low post defender, but that's not his game. We need him to come into the game, and provide a nice spark off the bench. Whether that's scoring the basketball, defending on the perimeter, or getting some rebounds, I believe he will get the job done. And he's been showing he can do all of those things, so far this season.

I agree with you. Hermann was sick with the Bobcats his first year there. At the end of the year he started the last 15-20 games and was unreal. He averaged close to 20 PPG if I'm not mistaken. All he needs is playing time.

Averaging 10 and 4 in 19 minutes is not bad.

Frrrrank!!!
11-04-2008, 04:07 PM
So much hate for Scalabrine....people in Boston love him, he's like the team mascot.

Pacers - Maceo Baston. He's like the 4th string PF, behind three players who aren't all that good to begin with.

The only way I like scal is when he is on the end of the bench handing out water to the rest of the team, and then still he is getting 3 million a year!!!....that kills me!!!

blackjack_119
11-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Portland Trailblazers:

RLEC (Raef LaFrentz's Expiring Contract... because the contract contributes more to the team than the player has)
Shavlik Randolph
Ike Diogu

Scheck
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Gilbert Arenas, Antonio Daniels.

how the **** is gilbert arenas useless????

Mr Wonderful
11-04-2008, 06:05 PM

Got that one wrong, hua?

Wilson
11-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Got that one wrong, hua?

:laugh2: No-one really responded to the Kobe thing, otherwise it probably would have been closed...

cmellofan15
11-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Smush - I don't think he's even played...could be wrong though :shrug:

Pharoe18
11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Miami Heat = Mark Blount as most useless. He's a center who can't rebound. He's so bad we've moved Haslem to center.

IBleedPurple
11-04-2008, 07:10 PM
sonny weems, although he could coach better than George Karl

DopieB
11-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Bulls- Ruffin, why did we need him again? Larry Hughes is sort of up there and Tyrus Thomas is getting there, he needs to work on his inside game and not worry about his 19-20 foot shot

$KnicksAndKobe$
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM

Yes you are right, you ARE ********.

REKAL
11-04-2008, 08:49 PM
dj mbenga,
for some reason i just don't like him. I was hoping we would have signed kwame browne instead.

#1Mavericksfan
11-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Jerry Stackhouse man...he's just no what he used to be anymore.

_Sn1P3r_
11-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Uhm, before it was Darrick Martin. I don't know right now for the Raps..

oshea225
11-04-2008, 09:39 PM
for the heat its definitely yakhoub diawara. hasnt played a minute yet this season

Nets fan 93
11-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Sean williams, trenton hassell, Mo ager

Mane
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
how the **** is gilbert arenas useless????

He never plays.. Hes been injured the last two years and is being paid millions of dollars to sit and do nothing.

When he plays, hes the most useful player however.

Yogi
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
He never plays.. Hes been injured the last two years and is being paid millions of dollars to sit and do nothing.

When he plays, hes the most useful player however.

He's a good blog writer.

BYBLOS88
11-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Luke walton luke walton and luke walton oh ya and luke walton

Ph1lly Diehard
11-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Willie Green

BoltLakerPadre
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM

Nope.

BoltLakerPadre
11-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Luke Walton. I like the guy and all, and he can play pretty well from time to time, but he isn't worth the money we signed him for.

dangrant75
11-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Scalabrine for the Celts. They've got two young athletic studs on the bench in Bill Walker and JR Giddens and they play this guy??? WTF He gets paid a good amount of money to pretend like he's a three point threat, maybe he' s a good shooter when no one is on him but he sucks when anyone else is on the floor.

I would trade Chauncey for Odom and Fisher. He'd give them another big shot type of guy which Billups is. He can get a lot of people involved and he's a defensive stopper, he'll take a lot of heat off Mello, who should be kissin Kiki Vandeweghe's feet for moving AI. Odom has been too spotty at times and it seems like it's always when the Lakers need him the most.

hugefan
11-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Bucks-Dan Gadzuric, Cubs- Koskue Fukodume, Vikings- Tavaris Jackson

TYoung21
11-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Willie Green, he's a good scorer but I just wanna get rid of him so Kareem Rush can play more.