PDA

View Full Version : Now this is how the season standings will be like this season.

DetroitPistons3
11-04-2008, 03:40 AM
there have been a couple of changes Allen iverson headed to the detroit pistons chauncey will pick up the defence at Denver the season standings predictions for this 08-09 season is like this.

CELTICS:64-18. I Still Believe the Celtics will have the best record and will repeat as Champs KG Ray Ray And Pierce was the best big three in 07-08.

ROCKETS:62-20. How About the houston rockets a team that just picked ron artest up in the offseason that just picked up there defensive ratings the houston rockets i have a feeling there gonna be clean this year TMAc and Yao hopefully will finish the season together along with ron artest and be healthy this year aslong as they got the defence i think the rockets can finally get out of the first round with Tracy mcgrady everybody has there eyes on the rockets its going to be a very interesting time for the western confrence.

PISTONS:60-22 Now that we got Allen iverson we are still considered the top Eastern confrence teams in the league behind the Boston Celtics, we have made it to 6 or 5 straight appearances to the Eastern confrence finals i think the next 5 years were gonna continue this eastern confrence final run by the end of the run were gonna set a record of 10 straight eastern confrence finals appearances lots of people thought that we were gonna be the declined team of the year but thats over now the San Antonio Spurs are considered going to be the Declined team of the year!

HORNETS:58-24 The Hornets what a big turn around last season Chris Paul What a year for him unbelieveable 2nd finish in the MVP voting behind Kobe Bryant this season could be diffrent picking up defending champion james posey the experienced james posey great defender that he could bring into New Orleans and Maybe win a championship for the Hornets the Hornets were undefeated in the preseason and so far they have began the season 3-0 overall its a 10-0 record for them including the preseason to be honest with you i think the hornets can win even more then 58 there gonna make alot of noise in the playoffs now the spurs arent in there way anymore.

And that about should wrap up these Questionable predictions i know its pretty early to predict the pistons AI hasent even played yet but this is suppose to be a interesting 08-09 NBA Season Will Boston repeat? will AI get his first ring? will houston get out of the first round? Will Posey Give his championship experince to his teamates?Lets see and watch.

JordansBulls
11-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Add the Lakers to the mix

Zefflin
11-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Lakers: 73-9 It's obvious all of the Lake Show want the best record ever. No one more than KB himself. His individual stats will take a small hit but that's the sacifice a leader makes to get W's for his team. With the major improvments from the entire team, mostly Farmar, Sasha, Ariza, and with a healthy Bynum this team just may have a chance at it.

king4day
11-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Where are the Lakers?
I'd put the Pistons a notch or two below them.
Also, wait until AI plays a game before picking them to finish that high.

Wilson
11-04-2008, 02:16 PM
HORNETS:58-24 The Hornets what a big turn around last season Chris Paul What a year for him unbelieveable 2nd finish in the MVP voting behind Kobe Bryant this season could be diffrent picking up defending champion james posey the experienced james posey great defender that he could bring into New Orleans and Maybe win a championship for the Hornets the Hornets were undefeated in the preseason and so far they have began the season 3-0 overall its a 10-0 record for them including the preseason to be honest with you i think the hornets can win even more then 58 there gonna make alot of noise in the playoffs now the spurs arent in there way anymore.

Slow down there. You don't think the Spurs will make the play-offs?

About the Pistons, I really can't see Iverson improving them, I just don't think him and Hamilton are a good fit (or at least as good a fit as Rip and Chauncey were).

Lakersfan2483
11-04-2008, 02:35 PM
there have been a couple of changes Allen iverson headed to the detroit pistons chauncey will pick up the defence at Denver the season standings predictions for this 08-09 season is like this.

CELTICS:64-18. I Still Believe the Celtics will have the best record and will repeat as Champs KG Ray Ray And Pierce was the best big three in 07-08.

ROCKETS:62-20. How About the houston rockets a team that just picked ron artest up in the offseason that just picked up there defensive ratings the houston rockets i have a feeling there gonna be clean this year TMAc and Yao hopefully will finish the season together along with ron artest and be healthy this year aslong as they got the defence i think the rockets can finally get out of the first round with Tracy mcgrady everybody has there eyes on the rockets its going to be a very interesting time for the western confrence.

PISTONS:60-22 Now that we got Allen iverson we are still considered the top Eastern confrence teams in the league behind the Boston Celtics, we have made it to 6 or 5 straight appearances to the Eastern confrence finals i think the next 5 years were gonna continue this eastern confrence final run by the end of the run were gonna set a record of 10 straight eastern confrence finals appearances lots of people thought that we were gonna be the declined team of the year but thats over now the San Antonio Spurs are considered going to be the Declined team of the year!

And that about should wrap up these Questionable predictions i know its pretty early to predict the pistons AI hasent even played yet but this is suppose to be a interesting 08-09 NBA Season Will Boston repeat? will AI get his first ring? will houston get out of the first round? Will Posey Give his championship experince to his teamates?Lets see and watch.

Where is Utah, LA, Cleveland, and San Antonio?

Verbal Christ
11-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Lakers 73-9 ???? HAHAHAHAHA

JIDsanity
11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
o dear

king4day
11-04-2008, 02:49 PM
I think this thread needs to be closed before everyone starts to see it after work hours.
This is just a homer thread begging to get lashed at.

mariotubes
11-04-2008, 04:16 PM
"lets see and watch" lol its watch and see, and no detroit wont be top 4 in the league, theyll be lucky to be top 4 in the east

8kobe24
11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Do you guys really think detroit will win that much? I doubt it. No lakers in the mix, which means this thread is a joke.

goku
11-04-2008, 04:36 PM
i hate to say this but where are the lakers?

jmoney23
11-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Detroit will not win 60 games, and even though I hate the Lakers, they should definitely be on that list...HAHA 73 wins okay, they have a realistic shot at low 60s, and Houston is a little to high as well

_Sn1P3r_
11-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I agree with everyone, where are the Lakers?

cmellofan15
11-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Did anybody notice that he totally hates the Lakers?

Ryan328
11-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Lakers will win 62 max, though my prediction was they go 58-24.

Wilson
11-04-2008, 09:39 PM

What makes you think that? :speechless:

Nice sig by the way :clap: :D

Zefflin
11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Lakers will win 62 max, though my prediction was they go 58-24.

Logically how can you think that?

Who cares.