PDA

View Full Version : Raptors Fantasy Basketball 2008/2009 Thread

Pages : [1] 2

LD V2.0
11-03-2008, 11:25 PM
The original thread got shut down. Props go out to Wise, I hear ya buddy.

Let the good times roll, I know my team is tonight. Dwight had his typical great game minus the totally pathetic free throw shooting. What totally caught my eye was Marc Gasol's 27Pts 16Reb 1Ast 1Stl 3Blks .818FG% .818FT%. My team got ten blocks tonight alone. I know someone mentioned they were looking for a shot blocker, lets talk.

Bob_at_york
11-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Let's try this again!

star
11-03-2008, 11:42 PM
The original thread got shut down. Props go out to Wise, I hear ya buddy.

Let the good times roll, I know my team is tonight. Dwight had his typical great game minus the totally pathetic free throw shooting. What totally caught my eye was Marc Gasol's 27Pts 16Reb 1Ast 1Stl 3Blks .818FG% .818FT%. My team got ten blocks tonight alone. I know someone mentioned they were looking for a shot blocker, lets talk.

what totally caught my eye was emeka okafur and his stunning 11 pts and 5 boards ...

you get gasol putting up 27-16-3 and andrea with 7 blocks in 3 games .... and i get Emeka stinkin it up .... worst ....

good find with sessions too (i mean picking him back up) ....

can someone let me know how the waver wire works? ... i mean to say can anyone pick up anyone at anytime (1st come 1st serve?) or is there an order .... what does the order mean?

Bob_at_york
11-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Sorry about the merging LD but if people are going to rip into me for doing things I didn't do, I thought I might as well play this by the book.

LD V2.0
11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
what totally caught my eye was emeka okafur and his stunning 11 pts and 5 boards ...

you get gasol putting up 27-16-3 and andrea with 7 blocks in 3 games .... and i get Emeka stinkin it up .... worst ....

good find with sessions too (i mean picking him back up) ....

can someone let me know how the waver wire works? ... i mean to say can anyone pick up anyone at anytime (1st come 1st serve?) or is there an order .... what does the order mean?

Theres a waiting period for waived players. I'm thinking three or five days. You can put a claim on a guy before then but you will lose your waiver priority status if you successfully claim him. Waiver priority is designed so that if multiple owners make a claim on a guy about to hit the wire the person with the highest priority gets to sign him. Waiver priority is first decided on based on what position you draft in the first round. You drafted last so you would have the highest waiver priority of anybody in the league. However, if you make the claim on guy who has not yet been cleared to be signed then you would get bumped all the way to the bottom of the priority list there after the signing...Of course from there you could work your way back up depending on what other owners are doing. To see where you rank in priory simply look on the league main page in the standings.

Bob_at_york
11-04-2008, 12:45 PM
It must be shorter than that. Was Sessions really out there for 3-5 days? I thought it was more like 2 days.

LD V2.0
11-04-2008, 05:42 PM
It must be shorter than that. Was Sessions really out there for 3-5 days? I thought it was more like 2 days.

Actually we're both wrong. I must be mixing this setting up with PSD League #1. Being the commish one would think I would know this off by heart but being in four different leagues, while running two off them, makes that tough.

Waiver Time: 1 day
PSD Raptors Fans League: Scores & Settings (http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/25650/settings)

Just so everyone knows, upon closer inspection of the league settings I've changed the league review of trades from 1 day to 3. This allows everyone a chance to look over trades as they now have adequate time.

The Wise 1
11-04-2008, 11:43 PM
So is this the new thread? I think it looks nicer than the old one, you guys can thank me for that later if you wish :) In all seriousness, after reading my post again before it got deleted, I realized that it didnt come out how I intended for it to.

star
11-05-2008, 09:38 AM
So is this the new thread? I think it looks nicer than the old one, you guys can thank me for that later if you wish :) In all seriousness, after reading my post again before it got deleted, I realized that it didnt come out how I intended for it to.

actually it was very hurtful ... i cried ... ;)

LD V2.0
11-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Marc Gasol is the friggin' man. For a 13th round pick you can't get better value.

JermanJaysFan
11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
^^Not saying its the same value, but I am loving my 13th round pick in Chalmers. Just STUFFS the stat sheet- 9 steals tonight! NINE!

Also, Roger Mason is giving me good value from a 14th rounder- so far he is good for mid-teens in points, a couple dimes and some great %s.

The Wise 1
11-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Ever since the thread moved here its been dead. My bad guys haha.

We need to pick it up a little. Hey Star, I heard LD has been talking **** through PM's. You just gonna take that? :)

Well I guess with a 3 and 7 record you kinda have to.:laugh:

Bob_at_york
11-07-2008, 07:30 PM
It is only as dead as we make it.

LD V2.0
11-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Silly Wise, I bad mouth to their face without conscience. I don't need to use PMs. :bla:

I agree with Bob. You guys are just too damn lazy. Bookmark it if your can't handle the trip from the Raptors board to the Fantasy board every day.

Bob_at_york
11-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Can't figure out what JO is going to bring fantasy wise this year. We know about the blocks but everything else.... I am not sure. JO is having a great game tonight but what about sunday? Nobody knows. I hear he is on the block. I don't think my team needs him but maybe somebody should buy low.

star
11-07-2008, 11:00 PM
buy low? ... he is probably going to put up about 16 - 8bds 2 blocks a night plus he might get some assists too ... he is also a good free throw shooter....

i only put him on the block cause i have been getting random offers .... i still think he will be a top 15 center this year ....

"SHOUT OUT" to LD 2.0 for offering sessions and andrea for JO .....

The Wise 1
11-08-2008, 05:39 AM
Nice I come home and Tony Parker is gone for 2 weeks and Josh Smith is 2-4 weeks.

JermanJaysFan
11-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Nice I come home and Tony Parker is gone for 2 weeks and Josh Smith is 2-4 weeks.

Guess that means that Roger Mason is going to increase his scoring to ~40ppg to cover for both Manu and Parker...

LD V2.0
11-08-2008, 01:21 PM
buy low? ... he is probably going to put up about 16 - 8bds 2 blocks a night plus he might get some assists too ... he is also a good free throw shooter....

i only put him on the block cause i have been getting random offers .... i still think he will be a top 15 center this year ....

"SHOUT OUT" to LD 2.0 for offering sessions and andrea for JO .....

It was a gag, parodying your past offers. I don't want Jermaine, I'm rolling in a centers who aren't slumping and aren't an injury liability.

JermanJaysFan
11-08-2008, 04:00 PM
It was a gag, parodying your past offers. I don't want Jermaine, I'm rolling in a centers who aren't slumping and aren't an injury liability.

If there is anyone here who isn't in as advantageous a position as LD in the way of centers, and wants some decent blocks/boards off the end of the bench, contact me about Sean Williams. I am pretty much just looking to shake up the end of my bench.

Macedonian
11-08-2008, 04:50 PM
If there is anyone here who isn't in as advantageous a position as LD in the way of centers, and wants some decent blocks/boards off the end of the bench, contact me about Sean Williams. I am pretty much just looking to shake up the end of my bench.Just drop him... This is my advice to you, free of charge!:)

JermanJaysFan
11-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Just drop him... This is my advice to you, free of charge!:)

I'll shop him a bit before I do that, but thanks for the tip.

LD V2.0
11-08-2008, 11:46 PM
haha, that's like shopping rocks that you found on the side of the road. ;)

JermanJaysFan
11-09-2008, 12:44 AM
haha, that's like shopping rocks that you found on the side of the road. ;)

While that may be true, he can be pretty useful. I mean, I keep him on the end of my bench when every one is playing. But on a day like today, when he is one of a few guys playing, I plug him in and whaddaya know, 2 blocks in 7 minutes!

And speaking of stuff found on the side of the road, my 13th, 14th and 15th round guard picks in Chalmers, Roger Mason and Nick Young are coming up HUGE for me!

LD V2.0
11-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I never said your team was crap but I am flat out saying Sean Williams is crap.

star
11-09-2008, 10:43 PM
funny macedonian you were holding on soooo tightly to hinrich in our trade talks and he was often the deal breaker and now hes out for 3 months .... i know it was impossible to predict but im very glad you did hold out cause i woulda been screwed!

Bob_at_york
11-09-2008, 11:01 PM
funny macedonian you were holding on soooo tightly to hinrich in our trade talks and he was often the deal breaker and now hes out for 3 months .... i know it was impossible to predict but im very glad you did hold out cause i woulda been screwed!

situations like that are funny.

JermanJaysFan
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I never said your team was crap but I am flat out saying Sean Williams is crap.
I understand that, but I am saying that his monster block #s can be handy.

LD V2.0
11-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I can trade you a guy who can give you monster blocks along with so much more. Right now I'm looking for 3pts and stls.

Anyway, looks like Ramon Nivar and I are going to tie this week which means I'm probably gonna slide to 5th.

I'm looking forward to facing Mace this week. Should be fun!

The Wise 1
11-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Captain Jack can give you threes and a steal.

Macedonian
11-10-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm looking forward to facing Mace this week. Should be fun!I'll win 6:4!;)

star
11-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey LD - just cause yu talked smack about your performance week 1 .... looks like this week we would have tied ;) .... looks like the waver wire is slowly improving my team .... maybe this coming week ill win ....

PS. thanks for Arthur ... he seems to be a good guy to have at the end of the bench

Bob_at_york
11-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Crap... I didn't switch my roster for yesterday. Should have won the week by a bigger margin.

LD V2.0
11-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey LD - just cause yu talked smack about your performance week 1 .... looks like this week we would have tied ;) .... looks like the waver wire is slowly improving my team .... maybe this coming week ill win ....

PS. thanks for Arthur ... he seems to be a good guy to have at the end of the bench

You talked crap then I turned the table on you. Arthur? Meh, I had too many guys who did what he did better and more consistently.

star
11-11-2008, 10:07 AM
You talked crap then I turned the table on you. Arthur? Meh, I had too many guys who did what he did better and more consistently.

still .... im sure you could have traded arthur to some people b/c although YOU are not in need of his stats other people are .... 10pts-7bds-2steals-2block-50%FG last night... ill take that off of the end of the bench .... but i can understand why you would down play it ....

LD V2.0
11-11-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm thrilled you enjoy looking over my shoulder so much. You'll learn what it takes to create a contender if you pay close attention and take good notes...I mean 5th or 6th place is a very realistic goal for you and I think you can do it! Good luck with that. :)

Me, I'll be in the finals.

star
11-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm thrilled you enjoy looking over my shoulder so much. You'll learn what it takes to create a contender if you pay close attention and take good notes...I mean 5th or 6th place is a very realistic goal for you and I think you can do it! Good luck with that. :)

Me, I'll be in the finals.

your team? in the finals ... lol ... i doubt it buddy

Bob_at_york
11-11-2008, 11:36 PM
your team? in the finals ... lol ... i doubt it buddy

He was last year and judging from his track record, I believe he definitely will be in playoffs this year.

The Wise 1
11-11-2008, 11:47 PM
How many people make the playoffs?

LD V2.0
11-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Six teams, half the league.

star
11-12-2008, 09:27 AM
He was last year and judging from his track record, I believe he definitely will be in playoffs this year.

last time i checked there was a difference between FINALS and PLAYOFFS ....

Bob_at_york
11-12-2008, 09:53 AM
last time i checked there was a difference between FINALS and PLAYOFFS ....

I can't guarntee he will be in the finals, what if he faces me in the first round instead of the finals? I am just guarnteeing that he will make the playoffs.

LD V2.0
11-12-2008, 10:02 AM
I can't guarntee he will be in the finals, what if he faces me in the first round instead of the finals? I am just guarnteeing that he will make the playoffs.

:rolleyes:

Then I roll over you this time. I got nailed with injuries late in the season. With that bad luck I still made it to the finals to face you. If you draw me in round one this year you might not be so fortunate to be facing an injury depleted squad. I'll be a far tougher out for you this time around.

EDIT: Oh and awesome sig Bob. Whoever did that has a lot of talent.

star
11-12-2008, 12:24 PM
is there a trade deadline? so that people cannot stack up a team going into the playoffs?

LD V2.0
11-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes, check out the league settings @ the league home page. People can't stack teams because the league will veto the hell out of whoever tries.

LD V2.0
11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
I'll win 6:4!;)

7-3, LD, so far. :moon:

Macedonian
11-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Yep!
I have three injured players in my team: Marion, Josh Howard and Agent Zero... Also, last night Charlie Villanueva suffered a left hamstring strain!

On monday nobody played for me, and you had 10 (TEN) active players... It's not easy to catch you now... Not at all!:(

star
11-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Yep!
I have three injured players in my team: Marion, Josh Howard and Agent Zero... Also, last night Charlie Villanueva suffered a left hamstring strain!

On monday nobody played for me, and you had 10 (TEN) active players... It's not easy to catch you now... Not at all!:(

hahahahahahaha
remeber when you turned down ARTEST + FELTON + NOCIONI for HOWARD(inj); CHARLIE (inj) and HINRICH(inj)

hahahhahahahaha

Bob_at_york
11-13-2008, 08:46 PM
hahahahahahaha
remeber when you turned down ARTEST + FELTON + NOCIONI for HOWARD(inj); CHARLIE (inj) and HINRICH(inj)

hahahhahahahaha

once again... it is the third week. Don't speak so soon.

star
11-13-2008, 09:23 PM
once again... it is the third week. Don't speak so soon.

well hinrich is gone for 3 months ... thats a HUGE chunk .... but ya ... i am not really talking trash .... i am just pointing out the irony in the situation thats all .... i still think its damn funny!

Halladay
11-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Good luck guys, you're all playing for second place;)

LD V2.0
11-14-2008, 05:29 PM
well hinrich is gone for 3 months ... thats a HUGE chunk .... but ya ... i am not really talking trash .... i am just pointing out the irony in the situation thats all .... i still think its damn funny!

Its unfortunate really though. I mean that's one less excuse you'll have at your disposal when you don't make the playoffs. :p

JermanJaysFan
11-15-2008, 07:30 PM
I think the time has come for me to profess my love for Andris Biedrins.

LD V2.0
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Mace, it looks like its safe for me to say I have this week in the bank. No telling how big of a win it is yet but you will need a gigantic day to beat me.

Bob, I'm crushing you 8-1 this week in PSD League #1. What happened?

star
11-16-2008, 05:53 PM
i got a question about FT % ....

is it measured by .... total for week or avg of % by player

ie....

Player X = 1/2 = 50% & player Y = 9/9 = 100% ...
AVG = 75%

OR
Player X = 1/2 = 50% & player Y = 9/9 = 100% ... total = 10/11 ...
AVG = 94%

Macedonian
11-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Mace, it looks like its safe for me to say I have this week in the bank. No telling how big of a win it is yet but you will need a gigantic day to beat me.I'll just quote myself!:)
I'll win 6:4!;)

Bob_at_york
11-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Bob, I'm crushing you 8-1 this week in PSD League #1. What happened?
my team stinks over there. Nothing surprising.

Halladay
11-17-2008, 01:24 AM
I think the time has come for me to profess my love for Andris Biedrins.

Had em' on my team last year and I liked him to. He's pretty much the Warriors only big man which means he'll got a ton of PT and there's alot of nights where puts up similar numbers to D.Howard.

LD V2.0
11-17-2008, 01:56 AM
i got a question about FT % ....

is it measured by .... total for week or avg of % by player

ie....

Player X = 1/2 = 50% & player Y = 9/9 = 100% ...
AVG = 75%

OR
Player X = 1/2 = 50% & player Y = 9/9 = 100% ... total = 10/11 ...
AVG = 94%

Total made FT of all active players divided by total FT attempts of all active players.

JermanJaysFan
11-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Had em' on my team last year and I liked him to. He's pretty much the Warriors only big man which means he'll got a ton of PT and there's alot of nights where puts up similar numbers to D.Howard.

Precisely- and he has stepped up his production hugely from last year. Look at his game logs from this season:

(Points/Boards)
17/16
17/19
13/15
16/18
23/12
12/11
16/22
23/11
17/13
14/12

LD V2.0
11-17-2008, 10:52 AM
I'll just quote myself!:)

haha you got me on Sunday. Not having Jose hurt but even with him it would have only been a draw.

star
11-17-2008, 09:25 PM
haha you got me on Sunday. Not having Jose hurt but even with him it would have only been a draw.

"shout-out" to arrogant people who call it a win before the final day and put their foot in their mouth .... must be embarrassing for you
HAHAHAHAHHAAH

LD V2.0
11-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Must be embarrassing to be in last place. How does it feel to be last? I've never been there so I don't know. Whats worse than being last? Nothing.:laugh:

star
11-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Must be embarrassing to be in last place. How does it feel to be last? I've never been there so I don't know. Whats worse than being last? Nothing.:laugh:

ya there is .... talkin trash and celebrating a victory but ACTUALLY losing
hahahahahahahhahahahaha
ahhahahahahahahahah

nothing beats that all season .... i just have to remember how silly you looked .... hhahahahahahahaha

Halladay
11-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Guys...please stop sending me dumb offers. Some of the offers I'm getting are just crazy.

Macedonian
11-18-2008, 11:46 AM
The show "LD vs. star" continues!:p:clap:

LD V2.0
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Guys...please stop sending me dumb offers. Some of the offers I'm getting are just crazy.

Haha, well, star didn't get to where he is by accident.

Bob_at_york
11-18-2008, 10:57 PM
crap I forgot to set my roster and I am forced to sit Oden. :mad:

Macedonian
11-19-2008, 02:34 AM
I just want to let you know guys that I don't like "three for two" or "two for one" type offers, so please don't do that!

Halladay
11-19-2008, 06:23 PM
^why? That doesn't make sense to me. If you can make your team better then you do it.

Macedonian
11-19-2008, 07:56 PM
^Because you're trying to get two great players for 3 or 4 mediocre players... Usually it doesn't work!:)

star
11-20-2008, 09:24 AM
^Because you're trying to get two great players for 3 or 4 mediocre players... Usually it doesn't work!:)

dude ill take 4 solid players for 2 amazing players

Macedonian
11-20-2008, 10:10 AM
"Mediocre players" doesn't mean "solid players"!

Halladay
11-20-2008, 06:03 PM
lol Mace you always say stuff like that then send me an offer of 4 waiver wire players for my top 4 players.

star
11-20-2008, 07:12 PM
well i must be nice to have the top 2 players in the league .... how you can theoretically have kobe and paul on the same team is beyond me .... that would technically mean you drafted kobe late 2nd round .... no chance

but i know they were your keepers .... you must have ripped someone off last year ;)

Bob_at_york
11-20-2008, 07:15 PM
well i must be nice to have the top 2 players in the league .... how you can theoretically have kobe and paul on the same team is beyond me .... that would technically mean you drafted kobe late 2nd round .... no chance

but i know they were your keepers .... you must have ripped someone off last year ;)
i know how he got paul... i traded paul for amare. how he got amare and kobe... I don't know.

star
11-20-2008, 08:50 PM
i know how he got paul... i traded paul for amare. how he got amare and kobe... I don't know.

that is going to be tough to overcome ... i dont know if anyone has the roster to beat that ....

star
11-20-2008, 08:50 PM
maybe kobe will run into another call girl ;)

Sports Illustrator
11-20-2008, 09:09 PM
my team stinks over there. Nothing surprising.

I am willing to work trades with you at anytime. I don't know who interested you from my team though.

LD if you want to make a trade with me though, don't make me offers like Yi Jian Lian for OJ Mayo.

Halladay
11-21-2008, 07:58 AM

Yeah I gave you Amare for Paul which turned out to be a decent trade for both of us. How I got Kobe is a different story.

star
11-21-2008, 08:20 AM
I am willing to work trades with you at anytime. I don't know who interested you from my team though.

LD if you want to make a trade with me though, don't make me offers like Yi Jian Lian for OJ Mayo.

YI for MAYO ... hmmmm

seem like LD is a bit of a hypocrite ... he jumps down other people throat for "dumb" trade ideas ... now it seems like hes the worst at it ....

interesting

Sports Illustrator
11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
YI for MAYO ... hmmmm

seem like LD is a bit of a hypocrite ... he jumps down other people throat for "dumb" trade ideas ... now it seems like hes the worst at it ....

interesting

I did not make it as an attack towards him. I only said I did not want the same type of trade offers if he ever thought about sending me more trade proposals.

Bob_at_york
11-21-2008, 02:42 PM
YI for MAYO ... hmmmm
Depending when that trade was proposed and what a team's needs are, I don't think that is a bad trade. You think it is that bad?

Sports Illustrator
11-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Depending when that trade was proposed and what a team's needs are, I don't think that is a bad trade. You think it is that bad?

The trade proposal is a 12th rounder for a 7th rounder (before the season started), and Yi wasn't announced to be a starter at anytime especially since there is competition in that entire frontcourt between Stromile Swift, Sean Williams, Brook Lopez, Josh Boone.

Its possible that I rated Mayo higher than he did since I always called Mayo being the rookie of the year for this year since way back during the March Madness and always stood by my theory.

Bob_at_york
11-21-2008, 02:55 PM
The trade proposal is a 12th rounder for a 7th rounder (before the season started), and Yi wasn't announced to be a starter at anytime especially since there is competition in that entire frontcourt between Stromile Swift, Sean Williams, Brook Lopez, Josh Boone.

Its possible that I rated Mayo higher than he did since I always called Mayo being the rookie of the year for this year since way back during the March Madness and always stood by my theory.

I always considered Yi the starter once i found out Nenad wouldn't be playing. I also figured that he would be a focal point on the offence. I think before the season or after the first couple of games, this wasn't a ridiculous deal. Now mind you, I had no idea where you guys drafted them. Before the season, it sounds stupid with them being rounds apart.

star
11-21-2008, 07:41 PM
ya i do think YI for MAYO at ANY time is a bad deal

star
11-21-2008, 07:42 PM
i really dont know about paul for amare either .... but i suppose a case could be made ... like you said depending on need

Macedonian
11-22-2008, 03:35 PM
HalladayMVP, you probably didn't read my explanation the last time when I rejected your offer... LeBron is not for sale... or, if you want to get LeBron for Kobe, you have to give something else, too... At this time, Lebron's value is much bigger than the Kobe's...
Also, you aked for two centres, offering me one only... Right now I'm short with C's, so you have to offer centres as many as you're asking for...
And finally, the only players in your roster I'm interested to deal with, are Bibby, Bred, Marvin, Kobe, Dampier, and Chris Paul... Try something with them... Do not involve others!
I hope I just made your job easier!

Halladay
11-22-2008, 03:46 PM
HalladayMVP, you probably didn't read my explanation the last time when I rejected your offer... LeBron is not for sale... or, if you want to get LeBron for Kobe, you have to give something else, too... At this time, Lebron's value is much bigger than the Kobe's...
Also, you aked for two centres, offering me one only... Right now I'm short with C's, so you have to offer centres as many as you're asking for...
And finally, the only players in your roster I'm interested to deal with, are Bibby, Bred, Marvin, Kobe, Dampier, and Chris Paul... Try something with them... Do not involve others!
I hope I just made your job easier!

One of the Center's I put in the trade was Ben Wallace, do you think Wallace has alot of value? I put him in as a throw in. Also, Kobe's and Lebron's value will be equal by seasons end, they'll end up number 2 and 3 overall. I've been sending you what I'd consider fair offers IMO.

Macedonian
11-22-2008, 04:31 PM
do you think Wallace has alot of value?Nope... But, as I said, I'm little bit short on that position!

Also, Kobe's and Lebron's value will be equal by seasons endI don't think so!

I've been sending you what I'd consider fair offers IMO.I should consider your offer as fair, too... Otherwise, we could not make a deal...
Your last offer is not enough fair, IMO...
LeBron > Kobe
Mo Williams > or = Bibby
Gasol > Bred Miller
Mobley > or = Dampier

Halladay
11-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Kobe and Lebron will definitely have to same value by seasons end. Bibby has way more value then Williams, Gasol beats out Miller slightly and Dampier and Mobley are a wash depending on what your looking for. Obviously we don't see eye to eye on that offer.

Macedonian
11-23-2008, 08:20 PM
So, you want worse players and that's why you sent me that offer!:)

Bibby has way more value then Williams
Really? Check this again... The steals are the only category where Bibby has an advantage!

Ragun
11-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Hey guys, can you vote against hte nick young for manu trade between JJF and me. I clicked reject but for some reason it accepted. please vote against trade. thanks.

JermanJaysFan
11-24-2008, 09:39 PM
^^Methinks Ragun realised too late that Manu is back in action

star
11-24-2008, 10:31 PM

ya ... i alredyvoted against it .. cause it was so retarted ....

lol ... cause i offered felton for ginobli ... and hes better than young ... at least it warrented a counter offer if he was gonna take young ... lol

anyways ... i voted against it

star
11-24-2008, 10:33 PM
i dont know about my deal ... rasho for charlie .. anyone have any thought about who came out ahead on that one .... i really didnt want to let rasho go cause he was coming up big (mostly cause he gets mins) ... ut his asist have been huge ... carlie just doesnt get PT! ....

Bob_at_york
11-24-2008, 10:33 PM

I honestly don't know but when people make requests like that, I usually follow them.

JermanJaysFan
11-24-2008, 11:56 PM
I honestly don't know but when people make requests like that, I usually follow them.

Since the trade is officially vetoed, do you mind telling us Ragun? I know honesty is a lot to ask over a forum, but did the accept/veto feature actually act up, or did you just realize your mistake and post that to get it shot down?

star
11-28-2008, 05:15 PM
hmmmmm nobody is posting anymore ....???

hey LD .... hows the basement? ... your getting spanked again ...

Bob_at_york
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
everyone is waiting for Ragun to respond? :shrug:

star
11-28-2008, 05:53 PM
lol ..... well i asked a question ... everyone ignored it ... let try again ...

Was this a better deal for me or Mace

I got ....Charlie V for Rasho

how about with conway

I got Kirilenko for Okafor

Halladay
11-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Okafor has more value then AK47.

star
11-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Okafor has more value then AK47.

ya .... i kinda regret it ....

but at the same time okafur was only getting me 9/9 .... hes shooting percentage wasnt great ....

i dont know i have mixed feelings about it

Macedonian
11-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Was this a better deal for me or Mace

I got ....Charlie V for RashoI think you won... It seams Rasho was injured tonight!

star
11-29-2008, 12:23 AM
I think you won... It seams Rasho was injured tonight!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

i didnt mean to accept that deal .....

we had like too many trades back and forth ... i accidentally clicked it ....

can u guys veto this ....

star
11-29-2008, 12:24 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

i didnt mean to accept that deal .....

we had like too many trades back and forth ... i accidentally clicked it ....

can u guys veto this ....

sorry mace .... i ment to click counter offer ....

Macedonian
11-29-2008, 12:40 AM
i ment to click counter offer ....No, you didn't...
You kept my offer for a long time and tried to get something more...
You could just admit that you changed your mind!

star
11-29-2008, 10:21 AM
No, you didn't...
You kept my offer for a long time and tried to get something more...
You could just admit that you changed your mind!

no i really didnt ....

i kept that offer to work with cause the framework was there .... i just wanted 1 more player added ....

you know that was what was going on ....

you think i would part with granger a top 10 player so easily .... esp when you want the world for lebron .....

get real

Halladay
11-29-2008, 03:50 PM
There's no point of even making offers to Mace for LeBron. You're just wasting your time.

Macedonian
11-29-2008, 05:02 PM
There's no point of even making offers to Mace for LeBron. You're just wasting your time.Try to involve Chris Paul in the trade... Otherwise, you'll never know if your statement is correct or not!:)
And yeah, you can't get LeBron for Kobe!

Halladay
11-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Chris Paul is the only untouchable on my team. Kobe can be had for and If you think Lebron is worth so much more then Kobe, then your a fool. Just because Lebron is better then Kobe right now, doesnt mean he will be by seasons end. You aren't going to get a better offer for Lebron then one with Kobe in it by anyone with half a brain.

Halladay
11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Star-What was wrong with the offer I sent you?

Macedonian
11-29-2008, 07:03 PM
You aren't going to get a better offer for Lebron then one with KobeThen, stick with Kobe, and I'll stick with LeBron... It's good for both of us!

star
11-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Star-What was wrong with the offer I sent you?

nene is having a huge year ... and was very under valued .... id say he is going to finish top 35 ....

would you trade david west + felton (or another guy of his calibre) for rip and marvin williams

star
11-29-2008, 07:40 PM
again guys ....

PELASE VETO TRADE WITH ME AND MACE ..... it was accidentally clicked and i vetoed it right away and posted a message ....

star
11-29-2008, 07:41 PM
There's no point of even making offers to Mace for LeBron. You're just wasting your time.

no kidding ....
he wanted .... granger + artest + nene .... for lebron ....

star
11-29-2008, 07:42 PM
i think hes just pissed about getting screwed in the tim duncan deal ;)

Macedonian
11-29-2008, 09:14 PM
he wanted .... granger + artest + nene .... for lebron ....
Not true...
I offered Lebron, Hawes and Mobley for Granger + Artest + Nene!
Hawes is ranked as 12th in the fantasy ranking right now... And I got him along with Marion in the tim duncan deal... btw, Duncan is 43th ranked... So, I'm sure I won in that trade... And you have very poor knowledge in basketball... I'm not surprised you're stuck on the bottom in the fantasy league!:)

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 03:45 PM

still .... im sure you could have traded arthur to some people b/c although YOU are not in need of his stats other people are .... 10pts-7bds-2steals-2block-50%FG last night... ill take that off of the end of the bench .... but i can understand why you would down play it ....

He star, where is your hero Darrell Arthur? I can't seem to find your hero Darrell Arthur anywhere on your bench. I say this because I wanted to trade you Dwight Howard, straight up, for your hero Darrell Arthur. "He seems to be a good guy to have".

star
11-30-2008, 04:05 PM
He star, where is your hero Darrell Arthur? I can't seem to find your hero Darrell Arthur anywhere on your bench. I say this because I wanted to trade you Dwight Howard, straight up, for your hero Darrell Arthur. "He seems to be a good guy to have".

ya ... hes really dropped off after having a few good games ....

he WAS good for a few ... but overall i guess i over-estimated his potential

star
11-30-2008, 04:06 PM
ps ... LD ... why havent you vetoed the trade?

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Because I only veto trades that I feel are unfair to one side even if that one side doesn't realize it.

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Because I only veto trades that I feel are unfair to one side even if that one side doesn't realize it.

are you kidding? You don't veto when teams push the wrong button?

star
11-30-2008, 04:54 PM

OMG .... I UNDERSTAND that the trade MAY not be unfair!!!

frigg ... all im saying is that i pushed the wrong damn button .... i wanted 1 more player added and we had like 17 back and forth trades that night ...

frig man

*sorry bob ... i ment to quote LD not you

star
11-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Regardless ... as a COMISH ...

you should understand that i vetoed the trade right away and posted a message on the board stating that ....

just cause you dont want to see me pass you in the standings doesnt mean you should let a computer error affect the integrity of the league

Macedonian
11-30-2008, 07:16 PM
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/crybaby :)

OK guys, obviously he changed his mind and just veto it... if you want, of course!

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 07:34 PM
At the end of the day it was one guy's word against the other. What to do? :confused:

Regardless ... as a COMISH ...

you should understand that i vetoed the trade right away and posted a message on the board stating that ....

just cause you dont want to see me pass you in the standings doesnt mean you should let a computer error affect the integrity of the league

Try sending a league e-mail to everyone pleading your case? Thats how you should approach this. In case you aren't aware you CAN send the e-mail to everyone AT the league page.

The way the league is set up I cannot personally shoot down trades. It requires a majority vote. That insures INTEGRITY.

Macedonian
11-30-2008, 07:45 PM
star, don't worry, we'll reverse the trade... if that means a lot to you!

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
ps ... LD ... why havent you vetoed the trade?

Ok, misunderstanding here, when I posted this I had yet to read what had transpired on the couple pages prior. I thought it was sarcasm as I had helped shoot down one of star's trades early in the season and he got pissed because of it.

star, don't worry, we'll reverse the trade... if that means a lot to you!

If the league doesn't shoot it down and you want to do that then I can make the adjustment to the rosters.

Yahoo! doesn't allow me to see who voted against a trade. I did just vote against it myself after thinking about it all more. It still stands though.

One final note: Moving forward if the league wants to give me authority to personally veto trades then I can make a change to the league settings to allow for this. As I said earlier, I decided to leave trades in the hands of the league to decide. I did this because it appeared more transparent than one guy making the call and in a league which is so busy, all the owners are very active and I thought would stay on top of trades like this. This case is rare and I can see a flaw in a league vote in this case. However, as I said. If you agree I can restore the rosters even if it goes through.

star
11-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Ok, misunderstanding here, when I posted this I had yet to read what had transpired on the couple pages prior. I thought it was sarcasm as I had helped shoot down one of star's trades early in the season and he got pissed because of it.

If the league doesn't shoot it down and you want to do that then I can make the adjustment to the rosters.

look ... this is becoming a fiasco ...

when Ragun accidentally hit the button everyone responded by vetoing it ....

i will send the email ... but really this is sooo annoying ...

again for the record ... why would i "change my mind" within 5 seconds of the trade? does it not seem more reasonable that i clicked the wrong button and IMMEDIATELY asked for the trade to be vetoed....

star
11-30-2008, 08:10 PM
actually ... maybe ill keep the trade ....

then ill trade halliday - baron davis and nene ... for bibby and darko ....

then we will see about the intergity of the league

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
look ... this is becoming a fiasco ...

when Ragun accidentally hit the button everyone responded by vetoing it ....

i will send the email ... but really this is sooo annoying ...

again for the record ... why would i "change my mind" within 5 seconds of the trade? does it not seem more reasonable that i clicked the wrong button and IMMEDIATELY asked for the trade to be vetoed....

Yes they did. Honestly, when I saw the trade I thought it was fair. I had not looked in here for a while so I did not know all of this was going on. The most effective way to have handled this would have been to

a.) send a league e-mail.
b.) send a PM to all league owners
c.) do both.

I'm not questioning whether or not you accidentally did it. I'm telling you how to fix it and I'm only one piece to the puzzle as the league works right now.

actually ... maybe ill keep the trade ....

then ill trade halliday - baron davis and nene ... for bibby and darko ....

then we will see about the intergity of the league

Well if you did that it would be blatantly obvious that it was not fair and would be shot down. I would send the league e-mail myself to everyone if I had to.

star
11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
thanks for the advice LD ... i emailed the league ... i am assuming i need 8 votes?

well ... maybe you can add your vote to veto .... and mace ....

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah, eight votes. I've voted, you've voted, and I'm assuming Bob voted...beyond that I'm sure you will get enough votes.

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Wait... LD when you originally looked at it you thought it was fair? I sure didn't.

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Zach has to compete with Kaman and Camby. Last season he had trouble cracking the top 100 if I remember. All he gives you is points and rebounds. Howard has been banged up and has had issues. Granger has been a total stud, a top ten player... So yeah, I didn't see it as something to veto; prior to seeing all this stuff. Mace sounds like he himself knows something went wrong so when both sides are indicating that then something is wrong.

Macedonian
11-30-2008, 10:10 PM
...why would i "change my mind" within 5 seconds of the trade? does it not seem more reasonable that i clicked the wrong button and IMMEDIATELY asked for the trade to be vetoed....Not true... It wasn't immediately and it wasn't 5 seconds, but more than 10 minutes!
I want to be fair and already told you that we gonna reverse the trade, but you should be fair too, and admit that you have changed your mind!

Macedonian
11-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Mace sounds like he himself knows something went wrong.Everything was OK with the trade... I offered to him, and he accepted it... and I'm pretty sure the trade was good for both of us... But it doesn't matter anymore!

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Zach has to compete with Kaman and Camby. Last season he had trouble cracking the top 100 if I remember. All he gives you is points and rebounds. Howard has been banged up and has had issues. Granger has been a total stud, a top ten player... So yeah, I didn't see it as something to veto; prior to seeing all this stuff.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. You talk about how low Zach's value is, you talk about how Howard is hurt and yet you think it is worth a stud. :confused:

star
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Not true... It wasn't immediately and it wasn't 5 seconds, but more than 10 minutes!
I want to be fair and already told you that we gonna reverse the trade, but you should be fair too, and admit that you have changed your mind!

again ... and for the last time .... i will NOT trade GRANGER .... a top 10 player ALL YEAR ... for howard and randolph ...

I really dont even think this is a fair deal .... cause Randolphs numbers will do down when kaman comes back in a few weeks .... they have 3 legit bigs ... camby, kaman, randolph .... so minutes are going to be cut down ... + most of his numbers came on a CRAPPY NY TEAM ... they got david lee putting up 30/20 ... come on ... on a real team randolph is 18/8 ... and thats it he doesnt do anything else ....

howard is hurt alot ... + his stats seem high now ... but that was cause he had a good start .... it looks as though dallas is not contending so who knows they may even trade kidd ... when kidd goes so do lots of peoples stats ...they are a unstable team right now ...

regardless ... i never would nor WILL i make that trade .... adiitionally it didnt make my team much better ... but giving YOU lebron + granger + marion + gasol would make you a finalist for sure ... so i can understand WHY you are pretending that this wasnt an accident

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Not true... It wasn't immediately and it wasn't 5 seconds, but more than 10 minutes!

if he changed his mind, than I can't believe what he was thinking in the first place.

star
11-30-2008, 10:20 PM
PS ... my deal was

Granger + watson + nocioni FOR randolph, howard, duhon/hawes .... i wasnt going lower than that ....

star
11-30-2008, 10:22 PM
we were also discussing

Lebron + howard + ______ for Granger + artest + nene

but he rejected that ....

cause apparently lebron is worth granger + artest + nene all on his own

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 10:46 PM
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. You talk about how low Zach's value is, you talk about how Howard is hurt and yet you think it is worth a stud. :confused:

I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm saying that an injured Howard and an overrated Randolph seemed fair enough over the run of an entire season. Howard has, at times, been in the top 20. He has that potential but he's a huge gamble.

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm saying that an injured Howard and an overrated Randolph seemed fair enough over the run of an entire season. Howard has, at times, been in the top 20. He has that potential but he's a huge gamble.

Howard has been a top 20 player before? I don't remember that. I was thinking top 30 at the most.

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Howard has been a top 20 player before? I don't remember that. I was thinking top 30 at the most.

I said at times, but yeah you're right. Two years ago he was 27th. Either way, I thought it was fair and I don't know why I'm on trial. I didn't make the offer and I didn't accept it. I received no e-mail or PM about any issue.

Bob_at_york
11-30-2008, 11:47 PM
I said at times, but yeah you're right. Two years ago he was 27th. Either way, I thought it was fair and I don't know why I'm on trial. I didn't make the offer and I didn't accept it. I received no e-mail or PM about any issue.

I saw it as a rape when I got the email about the agreed upon deal. Didn't even saw the issue in here until later. You and I are usually on the same page on this sort of thing so I am surprised that you didn't think it was a rape.

LD V2.0
11-30-2008, 11:49 PM
No I didn't. Long term it didn't look bad. Short term it didn't look so good but I wouldn't call it rape. I called it a gamble. It all depended on Howard in the future.

I am commish of another league where I have "supreme veto" power. I had to change it to that in week one because two teams kept going back and forth with on sided deals. People in the league weren't as active and a couple deals were about to go through which could have potentially ruined the credibility of the league. i didn't see that here. Most people in this league are highly active. Guys who weren't last season got axed. I suspected that most people felt like me (it wasn't lopsided) and this is why the deal wasn't shot down.

The Wise 1
12-01-2008, 03:37 PM
My injuries are killing me. Ive missed Parker, Smith and Harris for 2 or more weeks, and now Captain Jack and Kaman are down.

Anyone else seeing these kind of injuries?

Bob_at_york
12-01-2008, 03:46 PM
My injuries are killing me. Ive missed Parker, Smith and Harris for 2 or more weeks, and now Captain Jack and Kaman are down.

Anyone else seeing these kind of injuries?

At least you have seen them. Dunleavy hasn't played a game yet and there is no timetable. I also lost Deng and Oden for a little while there too.

LD V2.0
12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
At least you have seen them. Dunleavy hasn't played a game yet and there is no timetable. I also lost Deng and Oden for a little while there too.

I hope Dunleavy elects for surgery. Daniels is really helping me big time. :)

hey LD .... hows the basement? ... your getting spanked again ...

Week 5 Results:
LD V2.0 7-3-0
Star 4-6-0

:laugh2:

LD V2.0
12-02-2008, 09:38 AM
I had to change the league rules, veto the deal, and then change the league rules back to what they were. The deal if off, star and Mace.

If anything like this ever happens again guys please send me an email or a PM. there will be times when I'm busy and don't think to check this thread.

Edit: Ugh, this was a mess. I went in an physically changed your rosters to place things back to what they once were. The result is that you guys may miss out on a game with with players involved due to it not coming into effect until Wednesday. Sorry but it is fixed now. Everybody, be very careful when you're clicking buttons and if mistakes happen please email/PM me and the other party involved immediately so we can talk about it and hopefully resolve the issue.

star
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
I had to change the league rules, veto the deal, and then change the league rules back to what they were. The deal if off, star and Mace.

If anything like this ever happens again guys please send me an email or a PM. there will be times when I'm busy and don't think to check this thread.

Edit: Ugh, this was a mess. I went in an physically changed your rosters to place things back to what they once were. The result is that you guys may miss out on a game with with players involved due to it not coming into effect until Wednesday. Sorry but it is fixed now. Everybody, be very careful when you're clicking buttons and if mistakes happen please email/PM me and the other party involved immediately so we can talk about it and hopefully resolve the issue.

all jokes aside LD .. thank you

you handled this the right way ...

cheers

Bob_at_york
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
crap! I didn't set my roster for last night! :mad:

LD V2.0
12-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Looks like Lewis had a solid game too.

JayzTO
12-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Just checked in and see all this going on

I did not veto the trade because a veto is for trades that are completely one sided which i did not believe this trade was though it may have not been the fairest trade here you could argue for both sides though i would have never excepted

And even though Star says he accepted accidentally that's part of life we cant veto it just because someone says he it was an accident (and i am not saying yoiu are lying) but any time someone has remorse they can say that and there is no way to verify so unless both sides agree i don't believe that it is a good enough excuse

Bob_at_york
12-02-2008, 03:00 PM

I did not veto the trade because a veto is for trades that are completely one sided which i did not believe this trade was though it may have not been the fairest trade here you could argue for both sides though i would have never excepted

And even though Star says he accepted accidentally that's part of life we cant veto it just because someone says he it was an accident (and i am not saying yoiu are lying) but any time someone has remorse they can say that and there is no way to verify so unless both sides agree i don't believe that it is a good enough excuse
so in other words you don't think you can trust any of us. I would like to think I could trust a lot of you guys.

LD V2.0
12-02-2008, 03:28 PM

star claimed it was an accident and I believe him. Mace opposed it at first but he came around and was a good sport. Thats the thing, Mace was on board with reversing it. Had Mace strongly opposed reversing it AND the league didn't veto it then it would have stood...It would not have been unfair to Mace otherwise. I think me reversing the trade has already cost Mace a couple games from his players and he did nothing wrong. I don't think I should go around breaking the league rules. They're as they are so that as much "power" as possible is out of one person's hands and instead in the hands of the owners. The owners in the league are pretty damn sophisticated sports fans and fantasy sports participants and so they should be able to decided if a trade is even. A similar scenario could happen again down the road where by both owners are at a standstill, the league won't veto it and it goes through. That sucks if the trade was accidentally accepted but this is why we must all be very careful with what we're doing.

JayzTO
12-02-2008, 04:05 PM
so in other words you don't think you can trust any of us. I would like to think I could trust a lot of you guys.

Be realistic we are all probably very nice and honest people but there is no way to prove that it was a mistake as opposed to a boneheaded move

If you made a mistake and your trade partner agrees to go back on the trade great but the voting system is for lopsided trade to be vetoed

JayzTO
12-02-2008, 04:06 PM
star claimed it was an accident and I believe him. Mace opposed it at first but he came around and was a good sport. Thats the thing, Mace was on board with reversing it. Had Mace strongly opposed reversing it AND the league didn't veto it then it would have stood...It would not have been unfair to Mace otherwise. I think me reversing the trade has already cost Mace a couple games from his players and he did nothing wrong. I don't think I should go around breaking the league rules. They're as they are so that as much "power" as possible is out of one person's hands and instead in the hands of the owners. The owners in the league are pretty damn sophisticated sports fans and fantasy sports participants and so they should be able to decided if a trade is even. A similar scenario could happen again down the road where by both owners are at a standstill, the league won't veto it and it goes through. That sucks if the trade was accidentally accepted but this is why we must all be very careful with what we're doing.

Exactly my point

Macedonian
12-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Players I'm interested in...
Make me some offers guys!

LD's roster:
Brook Lopez
Ramon Sessions
O.J. Mayo
Andrea Bargnani

Halladay's roster:
Mike Bibby
Chris Paul
Marvin Williams
Brad Miller

Jayz's roster:
Larry Hughes
Kelenna Azubuike

Bob's roster:
Russell Westbrook
Rashard Lewis
Udonis Haslem
Amare Stoudemire

TheWize's roster:
Devin Harris
Wilson Chandler
Josh Smith

star's roster:
Raymond Felton
Ron Artest
Danny Granger
Andrei Kirilenko

Bob_at_york
12-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Bob's roster:
Russell Westbrook
Rashard Lewis
Udonis Haslem
Amare Stoudemire

Maybe we should talk when I get home.

star
12-02-2008, 09:40 PM

LD's roster:
Brook Lopez
Ramon Sessions
O.J. Mayo
Andrea Bargnani

Halladay's roster:
Mike Bibby
Chris Paul
Marvin Williams
Brad Miller

Jayz's roster:
Larry Hughes
Kelenna Azubuike

Bob's roster:
Russell Westbrook
Rashard Lewis
Udonis Haslem
Amare Stoudemire

TheWize's roster:
Devin Harris
Wilson Chandler
Josh Smith

star's roster:
Raymond Felton
Ron Artest
Danny Granger
Andrei Kirilenko

lets do it ...

LD V2.0
12-02-2008, 09:52 PM
LD's roster:
Brook Lopez
Ramon Sessions
O.J. Mayo
Andrea Bargnani

I'll think about it. All those guys are available...

Edit: Actually, forget that. Mayo is off limits unless you're will to offer up a legit top 20 guy. I see him as a keeper at this point.

Macedonian
12-03-2008, 01:09 AM
lets do it ...star, I just rejected your offer... And please read again!
star's roster:
Raymond Felton
Ron Artest
Danny Granger
Andrei KirilenkoSo, I'm not interested in Beasley, Foster, Watson... You can't get Duhon and Howard offering me those players!

star
12-03-2008, 09:32 AM
star, I just rejected your offer... And please read again!So, I'm not interested in Beasley, Foster, Watson... You can't get Duhon and Howard offering me those players!

the problem is .. you are valuing duhon and howard too much ...

howard is not in the leauge of artest and kirilenko ... but when i offer you beasley it is a no ... howard really only gets points and boards ... which i dont really need (it would be nice BUT im not going to offer much more than beasly)

duhon is playing GREAT right now ... but thats right now ... i am not confident that he will be a starter all year ... he is not in the knicks plan and is just a back up guy getting alot of minutes for the time being.... so im not going to give you a top 60 player for him either

Then when i put in lebron or marion ... you get ridiculous ... first of all marion is playing like **** .... the miami system is **** for him and he is OVER-RATED at 7. He is really about a 35-40 player on the heat.... ya with nash he was top 10 ... not not even close .... but you want granger + someone for him ?????

i would love to make a deal ... but you really have to re-evaluate your talent pool ... which isnt that great for the long term ....

again i am interested in howard ... but no more than beasley
ill take pau or marion too .... but you cannot be asking for top 20 guys because they arent top 20 guys

Macedonian
12-03-2008, 09:53 AM
You could continue to think that Duhon and Howard are players with equal value with Beasley, Jeff Foster and Earl Watson, but, SIMPLY, I do not like them!

And again... The only players from your roster I'd make a deal are Raymond Felton, Ron Artest, Danny Granger and Andrei Kirilenko... And you should consider that Duhon is 39th right now... Marion, Gasol, Mo Williams, Hawes are also in the first 50... And for Lebron, you don't have players to deal with...
Just keep it in mind!

LD V2.0
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Haha I love this thread. :D

star
12-03-2008, 03:00 PM
You could continue to think that Duhon and Howard are players with equal value with Beasley, Jeff Foster and Earl Watson, but, SIMPLY, I do not like them!

And again... The only players from your roster I'd make a deal are Raymond Felton, Ron Artest, Danny Granger and Andrei Kirilenko... And you should consider that Duhon is 39th right now... Marion, Gasol, Mo Williams, Hawes are also in the first 50... And for Lebron, you don't have players to deal with...
Just keep it in mind!

i also have a guy cj watson who on a day or week was ranked #2 ... you want him???

come on buddy use your head ... duhon is garbage long-term player .... he IS great right now but how long will that last

star
12-03-2008, 03:01 PM
i am not giving beasley for duhon ...

JayzTO
12-03-2008, 03:13 PM

Jayz's roster:
Larry Hughes
Kelenna Azubuike

I doubt wed be able to work something out but if you want them make an offer

Macedonian
12-03-2008, 04:07 PM
you want him???If I want him, I gonna ask for him... I told you couple of times about the players I'd make a deal!

duhon is garbageThan stop asking for him!!!
In 2:00 pm you're saying he's a garbage, and 10 minutes later you're sending me an offer asking for him!?:)

i am not giving beasley for duhonDid anybody ask you for Beasley?:)

Macedonian
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
...but if you want them make an offerI do not have an idea what would you take from my roster!

I doubt wed be able to work something out...I'm not going to try then... OK, doesn't matter!

AirJordanXVIII
12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Just saying....

Dont hold onto big name players if you need severe help in another area, or if you trade him you will bomb that cat.

star
12-03-2008, 10:41 PM
hahahahahahaha

that trade is an absolute raping .... mace your getting SCREWED ..... big time

Halladay
12-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Macedonian makes me a big offer that I gladly accepted-

Mace receives-Brad Miller, Mike Bibby, Michael Pietrus and Marvin Williams

I receive-Josh Howard, Gilbert Arenas, Pau Gasol and Anthony Carter. Thanks Mace.

star
12-03-2008, 10:50 PM
it is a raping ... mace has no idea what hes doing ... this really should be vetoed ... you get the 2 best players in the trade ... gasol and howard ... + arenas!!! ...

and you DIDNT have to give up any of your first 4 picks ... RAPING ....

this is worse than the vince carter deal ... maybe mace is friends with babcock ....

hahahah HE proposed it??

Halladay
12-03-2008, 11:07 PM
He made the offer. The only thing with Arenas is that he's been hurt all year but should be back this month according to Arenas himself so I expect him to be back within the next month. I dont see any reason why this trade would be vetoed, It's not like I didnt give up anything of value.

star
12-03-2008, 11:18 PM
He made the offer. The only thing with Arenas is that he's been hurt all year but should be back this month according to Arenas himself so I expect him to be back within the next month. I dont see any reason why this trade would be vetoed, It's not like I didnt give up anything of value.

you dont think its 1 sided?????

Macedonian
12-03-2008, 11:19 PM
it is a raping...You obviously don't have an idea how important is to have a deep roster in the fantrasy leagues... This is not real basketball where you need 1 or 2 stars to build a franchise around!
And after my 2 BAD (in your opinion) trades, now I'll have 5 players in the fist 50, 10 players in the first 100, and only one player under 150th spot on the ranking list... And you have (without bad trades) only 6 players in the FIRST 100, and 5 players under 150...
I'm not surprised you're on the bottom on the league!

star
12-03-2008, 11:23 PM
ummmm so you think it was a good trade to trade me charlie v for rasho??

your handicapped dude ... the trade sucks balls

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 12:48 AM
your handicapped dude...Yeah... I'm handicapped, I am tied for 2nd place in a league, and 10th player in my team is Brad Miller...

And you're not handicapped, you're tied for 11th place, and your 10th player is Amir Johnson... He has averaged more personal fouls than points per game!:)

Halladay
12-04-2008, 01:16 AM
My current roster includes-

Chris Paul

Pau Gasol

Rip Hamilton

Kobe Bryant

Gilbert Arenas

Josh Howard

Mehmet Okur

David West

:D

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Here's my roster:

LeBron James

Shawn Marion

Zach Randolph

Ben Wallace

Mo Williams

Mike Bibby

Marvin Williams

Brad Miller

And this is the star's roster:

Earl Watson

Antonio McDyess

Amir Johnson

DeShawn Stevenson

Michael Beasley

Jeff Foster

C.J. Watson

:D

Halladay
12-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Mace...your main roster players dont exactly put much scare into me;)

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Mace...your main roster players dont exactly put much scare into me;)Do you know that your keepers Kobe and Paul will be the only players from your roster in the 50 best-ranked players?:)

star
12-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Do you know that your keepers Kobe and Paul will be the only players from your roster in the 50 best-ranked players?:)

you dont think pau and gasol are in the top 50?

your funny ... you got raped and you dont know it

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 09:20 AM
you dont think pau and gasol are in the top 50?You don't think Pau and Gasol are actually ONE person?:)

Bob_at_york
12-04-2008, 10:38 AM
You don't think Pau and Gasol are actually ONE person?:)

I would like to go on the record and say, Pau Gasol is ONE person.... but Marc Gasol is a completely separate person. Marc probably has nothing to do with this conversation but I just wanted to mention that.

LD V2.0
12-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Macedonian makes me a big offer that I gladly accepted-

Mace receives-Brad Miller, Mike Bibby, Michael Pietrus and Marvin Williams

I receive-Josh Howard, Gilbert Arenas, Pau Gasol and Anthony Carter. Thanks Mace.

I think that is not a good trade for Mace...Sorry dude. When Howard and Gil come back its gonna hurt.

I would like to go on the record and say, Pau Gasol is ONE person.... but Marc Gasol is a completely separate person. Marc probably has nothing to do with this conversation but I just wanted to mention that.

Marc is on team LD, the happiest place on earth. ;)

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 03:07 PM
I think that is not a good trade for Mace...When I made the deal, I expected opinions like this... so, I'm not surprised... but I still think that I'll have better team than before the trade... With this trade, I'll be worse only in blocks, FG% and maybe rebounds... In all other categories I guess I'll better... But we'll see in a couple of weeks if I'm right or not!

Halladay
12-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Do you know that your keepers Kobe and Paul will be the only players from your roster in the 50 best-ranked players?:)

I dont think so Mace. I dont think you've done your homework.

Paul-Ranked number 2

Kobe-Ranked 10'th

Gasol-Ranked 40'th

West-Ranked 45

Okur-started the season ranked 45

Howard-started the season ranked 55

And Arenas is easily a top 50 fantasy player when he's healthy. No doubt. I'll end this season with atleast 5 top 50 players not 2.

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
startedPast Simple Tense!:)

I'll end this season with atleast 5 top 50 players not 2.I'll quote this for you on the end of the season!:)

LD V2.0
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
When I made the deal, I expected opinions like this... so, I'm not surprised... but I still think that I'll have better team than before the trade... With this trade, I'll be worse only in blocks, FG% and maybe rebounds... In all other categories I guess I'll better... But we'll see in a couple of weeks if I'm right or not!

Well I hope I'm wrong and it turns out to be a totally even trade. I also honestly hope that both your teams end up being negatively affected by the deal. :D

star
12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
im not mad at maces team ... it is going to be garbage in a few months ...., im pissed that HALLIDAY is going to dominate now (even more) cause he took advantage of maces lack of knowledge ....

i dont see any roster beating hallidays anymore ... and thats why i think the trade is unfair ... all this trade did was stack up the best team even more

Macedonian
12-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I also honestly hope that both your teams end up being negatively affected by the deal. :DHaha, good one!:)

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
...Mace...You're not getting O.J.Mayo offering up **** like Mo Williams. I just finished saying that I consider him a keeper and its gonna take a top 20 guy to land him. If you can't handle that then forget about Mayo.

Star, I offer you a top fifty player (Prince) and a young up in comer in Eric Gordon for the struggling Ron Artest. How do you counter that? By offering me Beasley(128), an injured Baron Davis(122) and Earl Watson(238) for Dwight Howard(33), Ford(50) and Bargnani(56)? Did you honestly think there was a chance in hell of that going through? Seriously, don't waste my time... I'm not hot on Beasley and I don't want Earl Watson. Nobody wants Earl Watson, that's why he's on your team. :p

Baron Davis is a liability. I'm not really interested in him either.

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 01:25 PM
This conversation is from another thread:
Should I do this trade?
I trade: OJ Mayo
I get: Luol Deng
I agree, jump all over that. Mayo has upside but Deng is pretty much a lock to be an impact player for your team in multiple categories.As I can see, you have drastically evoluated your opinion for Mayo!:)
OK, I'll forget about him... and tell me, what do you want for Lopez?

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 01:37 PM
This conversation is from another thread:As I can see, you have drastically evoluated your opinion for Mayo!:)
OK, I'll forget about him... and tell me, what do you want for Lopez?

America thought invading Iraq was a good idea....Things change with time dude. That was when the season was getting ready to kick off. Mayo's value now doesn't need to be predicted, its known and it sounds like you don't want to give up what it takes to get him.

Lopez? A better player than mediocre Rasho, this I know. It would have to be a one for one and I say this because the next logical move would be for you to offer me two mediocre players for him. The thing with guys like Lopez, Love and Mayo is that their values are only going to rise as the season progresses.

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 01:49 PM
You did not answer my question... what do you want for Lopez?

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I think we should wait for your trade to process and after it does/doesn't go through we should talk about this. By that point Lopez's stats will been better, his ranking will be better and that works for me. :)

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 02:36 PM
his ranking will be better...Maybe yes, maybe no... Do you remember how high you was with Marc Gasol when he scored 27 points and 16 rebounds vs. Warriors? That was the perfect time for you to deal with him... I offered Duhon for him, but you rejected the offer with a predicton that Duhon will not be a starter... Now Duhon is in the first 50 on the ranking list, with an average of 8.2 assists and some other good numbers... And his playing time is 40 minutes per game (the most in the Knicks team)!
And for Gasol, in his last game he scored only 4 points and 4 rebounds!;)

By the way, I like how you're trying to increase the value of your players with the comments in your posts!:)

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Maybe yes, maybe no... Do you remember how high you was with Marc Gasol when he scored 27 points and 16 rebounds vs. Warriors? That was the perfect time for you to deal with him... I offered Duhon for him, but you rejected the offer with a predicton that Duhon will not be a starter... Now Duhon is in the first 50 on the ranking list, with an average of 8.2 assists and some other good numbers... And his playing time is 39:30 minutes per game!
And for Gasol, in his last game he scored only 4 points and 4 rebounds!;)

By the way, I like how you're trying to increase the value of your players with the comments in your posts!:)

Whatever, Gasol is still doing alright and contributing well to my team. Overall his stock can only rise as the season continues. That's the beauty of talented rookies who have little competition for minutes. As the season wears on Gasol, Mayo, Love and Lopez are only going to go up in value. They play on lotto teams, they don't have a lot competition for minutes and once the second half of the season takes off and I feel their PT is only gonna take a step up. That's gonna pay off in the playoffs.

But like I said, lets wait for that bad trade to process and then talk. :)

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
But like I said, lets wait for that bad trade to process ans then talk. :)This is misunderstanding... I already stoped talking about possible trades, LD... I just talked about your bad predictions in the past!:)

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
I wonder how you will feel in a couple months when both Arenas and Howard are healthy? Have any more stars you want to trade away for table scraps? :p

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Have any more stars you want to trade away for table scraps? :pYeah... I still have lot of stars in my roster, but I'll try to trade them with somebody who has stars, too!:) I looked for some stars in your roster, but I could not find anybody there... Except Marc Gasol with his 4 points and 4 rebounds, 2 days ago!:D

LD V2.0
12-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah you're right. I mean Marc Gasol is my #1 player. I say it all the time. Anyhoo if you're giving away anymore impact players just let me know. I'm sure I can come up with something at the end of my bench which equals what Halladay gave you.

Ragun
12-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Since the trade is officially vetoed, do you mind telling us Ragun? I know honesty is a lot to ask over a forum, but did the accept/veto feature actually act up, or did you just realize your mistake and post that to get it shot down?

accept/veto feature acted up. it actually happened twice to me. once here and once in the fantasy league in the CB4 forums.i drafted ginobli for a reason and i even said he will come back early which he did.

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Yeah you're right. I mean Marc Gasol is my #1 player. I say it all the time. Anyhoo if you're giving away anymore impact players just let me know. I'm sure I can come up with something at the end of my bench which equals what Halladay gave you.Considering what I have done with my injured players so far, can you imagine what I'm going to do with the "bench" players what Halladay gave me?
Anyway, if you need to improve your team, you can count on me... Just let me know... I can't guarantee that you'll avoid the last place, but at least you'll have one of the first picks in the next year's draft... That's not so bad!

Halladay
12-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Considering what I have done with my injured players so far, can you imagine what I'm going to do with the "bench" players what Halladay gave me?
Anyway, if you need to improve your team, you can count on me... Just let me know... I can't guarantee that you'll avoid the last place, but at least you'll have one of the first picks in the next year's draft... That's not so bad!

Those injured players you gave me are both back very soon. Arenas said he'll be back this month and Howard is set to be back sometime this week/weekend.

Macedonian
12-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Obviously you didn't get my point!

Ragun
12-06-2008, 09:47 AM
o **** can someone veto my trade again. :p i accidently accepted this one.

you guys wouldnt allow it anyway. b-diddy and foster for al jeff and j rich please vote against it.

star please stop with these crap offers.

Macedonian
12-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I just voted against it...

And Ragun... You should be more carefull in the future... However, you have posted your request imediatelly after you have accepted the trade, and not like star who did it 10 minutes later the last time!

Ragun
12-06-2008, 10:49 AM
yeah sorry about that.

god im in last place i dont know how.

star
12-06-2008, 11:22 AM
yeah sorry about that.

god im in last place i dont know how.

your in last place cause your team is **** ... you have pieces that people can use but your holding on to them to ride them into last place ... make some god damn trade offers then

LD V2.0
12-06-2008, 03:42 PM
o **** can someone veto my trade again. :p i accidently accepted this one.

you guys wouldnt allow it anyway. b-diddy and foster for al jeff and j rich please vote against it.

star please stop with these crap offers.

There is a commissioners note on the league page which tells you how to proceed if you want to effectively reach the league to get something vetoed.

People, please be more careful when you're at the trade screen. Seriously, this is getting crazy. Star are you going to help veto this trade?

Macedonian
12-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Star are you going to help veto this trade?I wanted to suggest this...
Though I was expecting star will ask LD to reverse the trade, as I did with the trade with him!

LD V2.0
12-06-2008, 04:10 PM
...Yes...I've been waiting for this as well. Still waiting.

star
12-06-2008, 06:19 PM
...Yes...I've been waiting for this as well. Still waiting.

i dont understand what you are waiting for me to say ...

obviously i want this trade to occur ... because i proposed it ... i dont know what to think really ... this is buddys second offence ... plus all the stink that was made about the last one ...

its not like we had a confusing bunch of 15 trades like me and mace .... and its the second time he has done this ....

if you guys are going to veto it ... then veto it .. what can i do ... but why do you need MY vote? ... its not like the leauge vetoed my deal when asked ...

i think mace admitted that it was probably an error since we were having talks back an forth ...

with this guy ... i dont know ... this is the second time hes done it ... he had the trade offer for like 5 days ... so i am assuming he though it over .... i dont know what to think ....

this leauge is really fun with US active people ... Me, LD, Mace, bob, halliday, wise 1, JJF, i love talkin trades and dealing... but then there are other guys who seem to show up once a week - screw up the trade button .... its just annoying

star
12-06-2008, 06:21 PM
ill say one thing though ... if i lose man games because of this ... im going to be pissed off

Ragun
12-06-2008, 06:33 PM
i requested a veto RIGHT after i accidently accepted.

its a rape.

Ragun
12-06-2008, 06:35 PM
i dont understand what you are waiting for me to say ...

obviously i want this trade to occur ... because i proposed it ... i dont know what to think really ... this is buddys second offence ... plus all the stink that was made about the last one ...

its not like we had a confusing bunch of 15 trades like me and mace .... and its the second time he has done this ....

if you guys are going to veto it ... then veto it .. what can i do ... but why do you need MY vote? ... its not like the leauge vetoed my deal when asked ...

i think mace admitted that it was probably an error since we were having talks back an forth ...

with this guy ... i dont know ... this is the second time hes done it ... he had the trade offer for like 5 days ... so i am assuming he though it over .... i dont know what to think ....

this leauge is really fun with US active people ... Me, LD, Mace, bob, halliday, wise 1, JJF, i love talkin trades and dealing... but then there are other guys who seem to show up once a week - screw up the trade button .... its just annoying

but sometimes you accidentally click the wrong button.

w/e if this trade goes through than too hell with it.

LD V2.0
12-06-2008, 07:29 PM
star, that's disappointing given what happened between you and Mace earlier in the week.

Ragun, if it goes through you only have yourself to blame. If you need to physically read out loud the button names to keep them straight in your mind then do it. Do something to make sure this doesn't happen again for the sake of your team.

To the league, if you want to veto it then you only have a couple days...

The Wise 1
12-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Ragun, if it goes through you only have yourself to blame. ]If you need to physically read out loud the button names to keep them straight in your mind then do it. Do something to make sure this doesn't happen again for the sake of your team.

Haha I sorta do that. Anyone else set there roster for the next day and then close off all browsers and then go back to the league just to see if it registered? I think im starting to become a little OCD because of it.

Macedonian
12-06-2008, 11:37 PM
i think mace admitted that it was probably an errorNot true... I'm still sure you just changed your mind, but I decided to be fair and I did a favour to you... and I can't believe what are you doing now!

Halladay
12-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Mace, I was curious as to why you waived Mobley...did you look at his splits?

Macedonian
12-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Duhon, Nate Robinson and Quentin Richardson are the MEN there... You'll waive him too when you realize it!

LD V2.0
12-07-2008, 01:10 AM
He failed his physical. That's my guess as to why...

Macedonian
12-07-2008, 01:12 AM
He fail his physical. That's my guess as to why...That's the another reason... Also, the retirement is still an option!

Halladay
12-07-2008, 01:55 AM
lol I'll probably waive him too, I don't usually put much research into the last player on my bench if you know what I mean. I just didnt understand why, his splits looked pretty good.

star
12-07-2008, 11:40 AM
LD .... what have i done wrong in this situation? ... like honestly i am not being an *** .... i just dont know why it is ME that has to veto and/or lose man games ... if the league vetos then they do ... if they dont they dont ....

if it was the guys first offence i would be understanding .... but ....

plus he didnt follow any of the steps you posted ...

he didnt email the leauge, he didnt post a not to all gms, he didnt pm all gms ....

i dont even see an effort ... plus he had the trade for DAYS ....

again ... i do want to maintain the integrity of the league .... plus i really like my team ... and not that injuries are improving i am confident i will go on a roll here ....

but i DONT think i have done anything wrong by refusing to help veto a trade .... i am only 1 person/1vote ..

and if anything ... MACES/HALIDAYS rape .. is equal ... so if this gets vetoed ... why wasnt that one?

Macedonian
12-07-2008, 12:53 PM
LD .... what have i done wrong in this situation?And what have I done wrong with our situation with Granger???
But I followed your wish and I agreed to reverse the trade... You even didn't thank me for that!

You should be fair now, too... Be sport!

LD V2.0
12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah, given the fact that Mace only bailed your *** out for the same thing days ago I think its sad that you won't do the same now. I guess what comes around doesn't go around.

star
12-07-2008, 01:16 PM
well... did ragun message me yet? no ...

did he even pm anyone? ...

the situation with me and mace is different i think ... and now with that new trade i THINK the only reason mace was so eager to take it back was because he thought that the other deal for hallidays scraps was better for him ...

and again ... ... there are 14 teams ... you need 8 .... thats still 13 other people who are responsible for this ... if they dont want it ... they can vote ... if they decide not to for whatever reason ... well then i would place the blame on them ....

HOWEVER, ... because i do not want to win this league based on a "glitch" ... i will vote against it .... BUT if it does not get vetoed ... then i think it is only fair that the trade goes through ...

sound fair?

Macedonian
12-07-2008, 01:22 PM
The trade didn't go through... It's vetoed!

LD V2.0
12-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Good trade Mace. You get the depth you're looking for and I get the 3pt and stls which I so desperately need. I hate parting with Lopez but I needed to make a change and his stock and rising and that helped me get a deal in place. The fact that Kevin Love is finally starting to get minutes and contribute made this easier.

well... did ragun message me yet? no ...

did he even pm anyone? ...

the situation with me and mace is different i think ... and now with that new trade i THINK the only reason mace was so eager to take it back was because he thought that the other deal for hallidays scraps was better for him ...

and again ... ... there are 14 teams ... you need 8 .... thats still 13 other people who are responsible for this ... if they dont want it ... they can vote ... if they decide not to for whatever reason ... well then i would place the blame on them ....

HOWEVER, ... because i do not want to win this league based on a "glitch" ... i will vote against it .... BUT if it does not get vetoed ... then i think it is only fair that the trade goes through ...

sound fair?

You make some very strong points. Ragun has gotten lucky twice now. I hope he actually learns something this time because to make the same mistake three times is ridiculous...

Ragun
12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Good trade Mace. You get the depth you're looking for and I get the 3pt and stls which I so desperately need. I hate parting with Lopez but I needed to make a change and his stock and rising and that helped me get a deal in place. The fact that Kevin Love is finally starting to get minutes and contribute made this easier.

You make some very strong points. Ragun has gotten lucky twice now. I hope he actually learns something this time because to make the same mistake three times is ridiculous...

i see you gave me lik 15 hours trying to make me accidentally click accept. :P

LD V2.0
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Hmmm, I'm not sure what you mean?

star
12-07-2008, 08:16 PM
ya i dont get it either

Halladay
12-08-2008, 01:04 AM
I've put Kobe on the block for anyone interested...The only required stats I want in return are blocks and rebounds...dont waste my time please.

star
12-08-2008, 09:41 AM
hey LD been a rough week for you huh ... ;)

star
12-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I've put Kobe on the block for anyone interested...The only required stats I want in return are blocks and rebounds...dont waste my time please.

im sure mace will give you marion + lebron + randolph for him

LD V2.0
12-08-2008, 10:15 AM
hey LD been a rough week for you huh ... ;)

Notice how I'm still ahead of you and just sealed a deal to fix two cats. My team will start climbing in the next couple weeks.

star
12-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Notice how I'm still ahead of you and just sealed a deal to fix two cats. My team will start climbing in the next couple weeks.

i wish you the best with that ...

star
12-08-2008, 10:24 AM
actually LD i thought you gave up an awful lot for bibby (i know he is playing well) ... but that is a nice package you sent the other way

LD V2.0
12-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Josh Boone might be back next game and Lopez's value will drop. Redd is back and Sessions value has dropped, his consistency has dropped and he's not getting as much PT. Prince has been dropping the whole month. I ejected three guys who will drop or are dropping; Prince was a 9th round pick, Sessions an 11th, Lopez a waiver pickup and I haven't really relied on either of them. I see Bibby maintaining top 30 all season, he has everything going for him and he's now comfortable in Atlanta.

I needed steals and more importantly 3pts. What I gave up I have lots of. Of course you're not gonna agree with any deal I make. I mean I have out smack talked you all season.

Macedonian
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Bibby > Prince
Prince + Session + Lopez > Bibby + Bogans + Bonner (the last two I had to release to not be over roster max)

The trade could be good for both of us!

Macedonian
12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
My updated roster (after 3 "bad" trades)
5 players in the first 50
10 players in the first 100
15 players in the first 128
(star, 8 players -> 140th or worse)

Ranking (season - average):
2. LeBron James (Round 1 pick)
26. Shawn Marion (Round 1 pick)
41. Marvin Williams
45. Chris Duhon
50. Spencer Hawes
51. Tayshaun Prince
56. Zach Randolph
67. Mo Williams
76. Brad Miller
98. Brook Lopez
110. Ramon Sessions
111. Ben Wallace
112. Rasho Nesterovic
113. Mickael Pietrus
128. Carl Landry

Standing:
2. Macedonian
11. star

LD V2.0
12-08-2008, 11:48 AM
The trade could be good for both of us!
I agree but what I'm saying is that I'm not losing out in this deal. It was well thought out. You should work on getting Josh Boone off Ragun though...

My updated roster...
Ranking (season - average)

2. LeBron James
26. Shawn Marion
41. Marvin Williams
45. Chris Duhon
50. Spencer Hawes
51. Tayshaun Prince
56. Zach Randolph
67. Mo Williams
76. Brad Miller
98. Brook Lopez
110. Ramon Sessions
111. Ben Wallace
112. Rasho Nesterovic
113. Mickael Pietrus
128. Carl Landry

Can't anyone who would care just go to the league page and see this? :confused:

Standing:
2. Macedonian
11. star

ha, ha, ha

Macedonian
12-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Prince was a 9th round pick, Sessions an 11th, Lopez a waiver pickupCan't anyone who would care just go to the league page and see this? :p