PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network: No More League Pass!!!!

thapharcyd
11-03-2008, 09:45 PM
So after tomorrow when the free preview is over League Pass will not work on Dish Network. I have the auto-renewal program and was wondering why I haven't been charged yet. So apparently they are in negotiations to bring it back. I think DirecTV bought the rights or something(no proof just a guess). I am pissed because I can't get DirecTV or Cable because my apt complex has a contract with Dish. Anyone here have Dish Network? We are all gonna be screwed!

Update: Looks like Dish will not carry it this year.... ME=PISSED

Linky...

http://www.multichannel.com/blog/350000435.html#1150035915

Lakers4ItAll
11-03-2008, 09:48 PM
See my Thread :(

thapharcyd
11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
See my Thread :(

Oh man, I saw that... looks like we are both SOL. At least Dish carried it in the past... I guarantee nobody with Dish knows it won't renew because it is still in Free Preview. Until tomorrow they realize the channels are gone! :mad:

IBleedPurple
11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Directv is the empire of cable tv, I wouldn't move anywhere that couldn't get it.

NBA, NFL, or even that redneck Nascar.....Directv is locking up the contracts.

thapharcyd
11-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Directv is the empire of cable tv, I wouldn't move anywhere that couldn't get it.

NBA, NFL, or even that redneck Nascar.....Directv is locking up the contracts.

Yeah I wish I could get DirecTV, my apt complex has one main feed satellite to all the apartments (Dish Network). I could get DirecTV if my apartment faced the right way! I already tried, haha.

IBleedPurple
11-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Yeah I wish I could get DirecTV, my apt complex has one main feed satellite to all the apartments (Dish Network). I could get DirecTV if my apartment faced the right way! I already tried, haha.

Try to pay off a neighbor that faces the right way, offer them $10-$15 bucks a month to do absolutely nothing. A lot of people would like that opportunity.

Lakers4ItAll
11-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I cant have any type of Dish where I'm at I have too many Trees in my backyard

RocketsRule
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I stream from online, it's easy and always works.

Just don't tell anyone :shush:

Lakers4ItAll
11-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm watching the Celtics/Rockets on Channelsurfing.net but I wanna learn how to to that and make it play on my big screen!

kvrnm
11-05-2008, 12:45 AM
get broadband, it not as good quailty, but its only 85 bucks if you buy before nov. 11

PhilOfTheFuture
11-05-2008, 12:58 AM
If you have direct tv does your home teams games get blacked out? My friend had it and we couldnt get the flyers sixers or Phillies because they are issued to comcast. Im not sure about direct tv and that is why I ask.

lakers4sho
11-05-2008, 01:16 AM
If you have direct tv does your home teams games get blacked out? My friend had it and we couldnt get the flyers sixers or Phillies because they are issued to comcast. Im not sure about direct tv and that is why I ask.

Yes they blackout those games...

Lakers4ItAll
11-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Is there a way to connect my laptop to my big screen if I get that?

get broadband, it not as good quailty, but its only 85 bucks if you buy before nov. 11

mcnasty54
11-05-2008, 09:02 AM
comcast *****es

thapharcyd
11-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Is there a way to connect my laptop to my big screen if I get that?

Yea... if your TV doesn't have a VGA input you need to get a VGA--->HDMI converter they are 50 bucks on ebay. A lot of new HDTVS have VGA inputs. That is of course that your laptop supports dual monitors. Most do.

cmoneytakemoney
11-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I got Dish Network because I have the black box for it so I get every channel. You download the channels from the internet into your box. Direct TV doesn't have a black box yet because if they did I'd know because my boy works for Dish and he's actually the one who got me the black box and hooked it up. It's tight!

Theanswer76
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I stream from online, it's easy and always works.

Just don't tell anyone :shush:

stream wheree? please spill, and do you watch the games live?

Lakers4ItAll
11-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Ok I need to figure this out ASAP!

Yea... if your TV doesn't have a VGA input you need to get a VGA--->HDMI converter they are 50 bucks on ebay. A lot of new HDTVS have VGA inputs. That is of course that your laptop supports dual monitors. Most do.