PDA

View Full Version : AI in Free Agency

BkOriginalOne
11-03-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm sure by now we've all been discussing the epic trade between the nuggets and pistons. IMO both teams work out pretty well. I think the nuggets can make the playoffs now, especially cause JR should move up and now score about 22 a game.
I have a feeling that the pistons will move AI before the season's end again. AI is going to want to play about 40mpg, and theres now way they can give enough minutes to stuckey and rip if he plays that much. All in all, its a good move because they can rebuild and head in a direction they want.

Assuming AI plays out the year and heads into free agency. Where do you think he'll want to play. I know for a fact that AI wants a ring, so he will be defiitely heading to a team that it is 1-4 in the east or west. Where do you guys think?

I would love to see him go back to Phili personally: the prodigal son return's. I just can't see AI in another Uni other than the sixers.
If not, Iverson could be the Jazz's missing piece (assuming they resign boozer)
If mo will wasn't a cav, he could fit there.
Other teams are the raps or the magic.

What do you think?

Sixerlover
11-03-2008, 02:38 PM
With the trade to Detroit all but final, this means that he will be a FA and will be on the market, since I doubt Detroit is looking to bring him back. Who do you think will make cap room for him, and if no one does, which team do you think that he'll sign with for the MLE

This is probably one of the first times a very very good player can be had for the MLE. And there will be many suitors

marques724
11-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Dallas makes a run at him in the off-season

JordansBulls
11-03-2008, 03:04 PM
With the trade to Detroit all but final, this means that he will be a FA and will be on the market, since I doubt Detroit is looking to bring him back. Who do you think will make cap room for him, and if no one does, which team do you think that he'll sign with for the MLE

This is probably one of the first times a very very good player can be had for the MLE. And there will be many suitors

A team like Phoenix could use him.

pd7631
11-03-2008, 03:10 PM
He signs with Philly for the MLE

PG-Andre Miller
SG-Allen Iverson
SF-Andre Iguodala
PF-Elton Brand
C-Samuel Dalembert

BN-Lou Williams
BN-Thaddeus Young
BN-Willie Green