PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

Hellcrooner
11-03-2008, 04:00 AM
If you could bring one of the spansh players to your team? who would it be? (remeber, Pg: Raul Lopez,Rubio, Sergio Rodriguez, Calderon, Cabezas,. Sg: Navarro, Rudy, Lull Sf: Garabajosa, Claver Pf: Pau, Felipe Reyes C: Marc Gasol, Fran Vazquez)

I would bring Fran vazquez o the Lakers to abck up Pau and Bynum

theimortalone
11-03-2008, 04:28 AM
If you could bring one of the spansh players to your team? who would it be? (remeber, Pg: Raul Lopez,Rubio, Sergio Rodriguez, Calderon, Cabezas,. Sg: Navarro, Rudy, Lull Sf: Garabajosa, Claver Pf: Pau, Felipe Reyes C: Marc Gasol, Fran Vazquez)

Rudy for sure. I believe that he is a very talented young G that is gonna be good in the NBA.

JermanJaysFan
11-03-2008, 05:07 AM
Tough question. The Raptors are set in the way of starters at the point and both big man spots, and ideally we need a slashing/defending wing. I might take Rubio if I think he could produce well from the 2-spot in the NBA, or Rudy Fernandez could fit in nicely too. I do also miss Garbo's play, but I don't think we want him back after that whole ordeal. I suppose I could cheat and take Pau, and then flip him or JO for that SF we need...but yeah Rubio or Fernandez if I just have to straight up pick one.

Lakersfan2483
11-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Ricky Rubio, he's going to be a great point guard. I also like Fernandez, he's a gamer!

pete_one
11-03-2008, 05:33 AM
trade vujacic's place with rudy fernandez

amare#1
11-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Calderon or Rubio to back up Nash when he retires. Otherwise I would bring Rudy Fernandez back to Phoenix as I believe he has a bright future ahead in the NBA.

Draco
11-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Whoever Minnesota wants.. so I could package him in a deal for Al Jefferson.

LakerzDQ
11-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Rudy Fernandez

imagine the bench:

PG-Jordan Farmar
SG-Sasha Vujacic
SG-Rudy Fernandez
SF-Trevor Ariza
PF-Lamar Odom

niiice.

BALLER71
11-03-2008, 07:59 AM
No one, the Heat need a center and european players are soft.

superkegger
11-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I'd take rubio on the lakers, simply because of the hype.

innovator
11-03-2008, 12:06 PM
id take pau for the lakers haha

JermanJaysFan
11-03-2008, 01:01 PM

Don't say that to Jorge Garbajosa.
I don't know why you would turn down either of the Gasol bros., either.
Or Calderon...

Wilson
11-03-2008, 01:37 PM

I'd prefer to see Marc Gasol back to back up Bynum. I don't know an awful lot about Vazquez, but wasn't he drafted by the Magic a few years ago, but then never good enough to play in the NBA?

Your telling me that having Pau in the middle wouldn't improve the Heat?

IndyRealist
11-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Pacers - Ricky Rubio. Kid's the real deal, and he'd be playing behind TJ Ford for a few years, learning the ropes and the NBA game.

Otherwise I'd have to go with Pau. He's proven in the NBA and we're soft at PF.

dgo24
11-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I would love to have Rubio,he is going to be a stud point guard when he come to the league.

LAKERS 24/7
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't think we really need anyone, but I wouldn't mind Ricky, Rudy, Calderon, or Marc.

_Sn1P3r_
11-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Fernandez.

Hellcrooner
11-03-2008, 05:38 PM
we dont know if fran Vazquez is good for the nab or not, because he still ahvent reported , he preferrd big bucks in europe.

But i tell you je coudl fit very well n the leauge, he does not cara about scoring, h hustles, reboudns and fight s all the game . kind of a haslem.

IM sure orlando may be countin teh days until he accepts to join tehm , to move Lewis to his true spot at SF.

Jay22Redd
11-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Marc Gasol because he has a big body and he'd be pretty good backing up Yao

SAVAGE CLAW
11-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Rubio, to the knicks, and i surely have my fingers crossed that we will get him.