PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson + Miller to Miami for Beasley + Marion

Jefferson25
11-03-2008, 12:09 AM
I think we should trade Jefferson + Miller to Miami for Beasley + Marion

It is great for both teams... Wolves will have a star player and Marion's contract will expire after this year

Miami will get their low post player plus a sharpshooter... MN fans should want this trade

WSU Tony
11-03-2008, 12:13 AM
MN fans should not want this trade.

29$JerZ
11-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Why would Minnesota need more Cap? They just dumped Marko,Buckner and Walkers contract and have a nice solid team to build on.

WSU Tony
11-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't think cap or anything else was thought out for that trade. It was a player for player trade and perceived value and skills were way off from actual value and skills.

Jefferson25
11-03-2008, 12:22 AM
they need cap space for the 2010 draft class... plus they are getting Beasley who is going to be a star in this league.. Riley needs a post player and who better than Al Jefferson

This is great for MN who is lost and need a direction... what better direction than Michael Beasley and cap space for a big free agent in 2010

WSU Tony
11-03-2008, 12:24 AM
We have enough cap space to compete with just about anyone should we choose to offer a record setting contract. Keep in mind these players more than likely won't want to come to Mini so we may be going after a 2nd tier type guy in which case we wouldn't need any more cap room than we have now.

Jefferson + Miller > Beasley

Westbrook36
11-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Al Jefferson is this teams face..Why trade him for Beasley who hasnt looked very great?

jwin2005
11-03-2008, 01:14 AM
I think we should trade Jefferson + Miller to Miami for Beasley + Marion

It is great for both teams... Wolves will have a star player and Marion's contract will expire after this year

Miami will get their low post player plus a sharpshooter... MN fans should want this trade

That is an interesting proposal since Riley is looking for a low post threat. I am not sure Miami is willing to give up Beasley however. But yeah I would pull the trigger if I were Minnesota since I am a huge Beasley fan.

boeknows
11-03-2008, 02:16 AM
That would be a dumb trade for us in my opinion.

thesparky33
11-03-2008, 03:08 AM
This is getting locked. Anyone who has a screenname of "Jefferson25" should know how good Al Jefferson is, and that more than likely, and in most expert opinions, Beasley wont be as good or even close to being a better player than Al will.

I wouldnt trade Jefferson alone for Beasley and Marion, let alone throw Mike Miller into the mix.

Al Jefferson is as untouchable (trade-wise) as you can get in the NBA, along with Lebron James, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, etc.

Sorry for being harsh, but next time use the trade ideas thread for stuff like this.