PDA

View Full Version : So what we know so far...Concernin trade rumors....

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 11:32 PM
We are looking at 3 PGs.....Stephon Marbury,Chauncey Billups, and Jamaal Tinsley....

Which one seems like it has potential???? We would have to get rid of A.I. to get Chauncey, and possibly another player....Or we would have to give Chucky Atkins and Stephen Hunter for Jamaal Tinsley....So whats yall 2 cents on it???? I'm lost, and I need perspectives from other nuggets fans as a basis for me to get a point of view.

[I'm not sure if the Marbury situation consists of a TRADE.]

liliverson819
11-02-2008, 11:40 PM
right now im for the tinsley trade only because we dont play chucky and steven really anyway so if he doesnt work out just bench him its not like were really losing a huge piece like we do in the billups deal. and we really have no idea what the stephon deal consists of so i have no comment on that one.

Theanswer76
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
marbury is about to be waived so no trade.

C-Dub
11-02-2008, 11:58 PM
marbury - HUGE risk, too much talent on team, HUGE contract

Billups - Great PG, salary matches talent, we give up a monster piece of our roster, AI

Tinsley - Smaller risk, bad attitude sometimes, we give up pretty much nothing, also great PG with some size

My vote is for Tinsley, let me repeat it TINSLEY! We give up barely anything, hes a great player, he isnt so much of a star that we will have too much talent like Marbury, and we get to keep all the pieces that he will bring together. HIs attitude might change if hes with a better team, kinda like Artest. By the way, Artest had a crap tech foul against the mavs...that dont count at all

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Yeah, after contemplating the last half and hour, i'm all for Tinsley......And if the Tinsley deal isn;t workin out for the team by the trade deadline?, Then lets trade A.I. for the right players that we need.....I'm sure we can get a lot of players in this league for A.I.....By the time the trade deadline comes, we will be able to analyze what is needed most for the nuggets, and trade A.I. for a player to fill the role that is needed......But if we're doin great, then **** it, lets go with it.

But I say, wait until the deadline to even think about trading A.I....Not now.

DenButsu
11-03-2008, 01:39 AM
I'd do AI for Chauncey and Dice, if there's any truth to that rumor. Iverson's gone at season's end regardless, and in this way we not only fortify our frontcourt, we finally get that legit pg who has been eluding us for so long. Then, next summer, we still have that Camby trade exception to pick up one more nice player.

Billups-JR-Melo-K-Nene... solid.

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Hmmmm...Interesting....It's either a choice between a so and so PG to keep Iverson or having a trust in J.R. to be starter, with an above average PG....Some thought provoking dilemmas Denbutsu.

b_rock007
11-03-2008, 09:46 AM
I say what the hell and add another can of gas to the fire and see how high the explosion takes us. Pick up Marbury if he gets waived or bought out! It could be disastrous but we know it will damn well be entertaining!

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-03-2008, 12:34 PM
So apparently from what i'm readin around....The Chauncey Billups trade has rumored to have gone through....I woukd;ve rather kept A.I. and got an PG that would been an upgrade from A.C....But **** it...I guess CHAUNCEY BILLUPS AND J.R. SMITH startin doesn't sound bad, as long as J.R. really comes out of his shell this year.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-03-2008, 12:58 PM
NO!!!! I say get Tinsley and keep AI!!!!!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-03-2008, 12:58 PM
:cry:

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-03-2008, 01:03 PM
:cry:

I know man.....I wish this world worked in another way, and we got Billups while keepin A.I....bUT the world is blah blah.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I know man.....I wish this world worked in another way, and we got Billups while keepin A.I....bUT the world is blah blah.

Well... hopefully the Mile High City and the Motor City meet in June. now that would be ironic. I just want AI to get his ring.

dnnug
11-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Well... hopefully the Mile High City and the Motor City meet in June. now that would be ironic. I just want AI to get his ring.

but not at the expense of the nuggets though:D