PDA

View Full Version : Tinsley deal is still in the works...

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 10:29 PM
"Could it be the Pacers and Nuggets finally are about to work out the financial terms of the Jamaal Tinsley-Steven Hunter/Chucky Atkins swap? That's the word radiating from Atlanta, where Tinsley has trained for the last three months to get into excellent shape. "

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11022008/sports/moresports/jason_center_of_trade_buzz__but_mavs_unl_136435.ht m

BRAVE KID
11-02-2008, 10:55 PM
still from a new york post, however I still wouldn't mind this to happen.

C-Dub
11-02-2008, 11:14 PM
i would love it to happen, more than billups only cuz we keep AI

DZELL
11-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Pacer fan here. JT has the skill to help your club. Great deal for your club and a means to an end for ours. Keep your fingers crossed.

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 11:29 PM
i would love it to happen, more than billups only cuz we keep AI

Now that you put it like that, I would probably be for it....Get Chucky outta here.....But I wish Stephen Hunter actually did somethin for this team.

BRAVE KID
11-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I would still like to hear this from a Denver area source. we don't use hunter (unfortunately) and atkins has been a dissapointment so yea a good deal for us.

C-Dub
11-02-2008, 11:32 PM
yup, AI is the man, and he's only gonna improve through-out the season once he is more insync with himself and the team, why mix the team completely up again this season, dont get rid of an all star for a good PG, bring them together and they will do more damage.

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 11:38 PM
I think the managers would be stupid to give A.I. so early now that I think about it....If the nuggets haven't progressed or produced by the trade deadline, then I think we should talk about options of shippin A.I. off....But until the deadline, keep A.I. and see if this Jamaal Tinsley can work out.....If not, then we can always trade A.I. later on in the season, and i'm sure we could get the right piece we need, since we would've already had enough time to distinguish what is needed most on our roster to win!!

DenButsu
11-03-2008, 01:41 AM
The rumor that would not die..... mwah-ha-ha-haaaaa....